Wrestlemania 32: Randy Orton's Opponent

Who would you PERSONALLY like to see RKO face???

• The Rock

• Brock Lesnar

• Sting

• Neville (IC Title)

• Cena (loser retires match)

• Sheamus (IC Title)

• Sit this one out

• Retirement!!!!- There is nobody left when you think about it

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

That N Word

Actively evolving
Orton is the next in the series!!!

First you reply who he should face and why??? and who he will face???

Right now there aren't many of guys left for him to face. Only two people I can think of are The Rock,Austin,Lesnar and Sting as REAL opponents for him at this point in his career.

However, I have a bad feeling he will be facing Sheamus for the IC title. The IC title part isn't a bad thing.

Seeing how when you bring up the greats who held that title Orton's name will always be on that list. But facing Sheamus is and it's been done to death and will be booed from start to finish.

I would personally like to see Randy Orton vs Samoa Joe at Wrestlemania 32.
But since wwe are trying to pass the attendance record next year, I would go with either dream match of Lesnar or The Rock.
Lesnar vs Orton should've happen at least once since Lesnar has been back but instead we got Lesnar vs Triple H and Lesnar vs Cena countless times.
The Rock vs Orton- just about writes itself, seeing who is the greatest 2nd/3rd generation superstar of all time is.

I think he is going to face Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania, I mean I can already picture how it all will transpire. Wyatt makes promos for a few weeks like he has done for Ryback and Taker and keeps talking about how he was billed as the future, or he has done everything, etc. I can picture Orton being in the main event of Fast Lane vying for the chance to face Lesnar (the champ) at Mania 32. Regardless of who he faces, Wyatt will end the match by attacking Orton and that will start their feud.
You can argue that Orton hasn't faced Lesnar yet, but I see that as a Summerslam main event rather than a Mania one and so the Summerslam after Mania 32 I think that's what we may see.
Honestly, I think Wyatt needs a major win at Wrestlemania after losing every one he has been in even though it is against legends of the business. Taker needed the win due to his loss at Mania 30 but Cena could have put Wyatt over. Nonetheless Wyatt needs a win over an established star and that star should be Orton. Orton is one of the best in the business and a win for Wyatt would establish his stardom.
This would be a very interesting storyline as well pairing the venomous viper who methodically and sadistically attacks his opponents against the creepy Wyatt who enjoys taunting and scaring his opponents.
So there is my prediction: Orton vs Wyatt

Well actually for me the best pick to be Randy Orton's opponent at Mania is Kevin Owens. That is as long as he faces Cena at Summer Slam or Survivor Series to capture the US Title. If not Owens vs Cena should happen at Mania.

If Owens faces Cena then you have to go with another option that I was surprised you didn't wrote and it is Bray Wyatt. Just look at the headline of this match - The Eater Of Worlds vs The Viper - it must make you pumped up for this match.

By the way if Cena does face Owens before Mania I think he needs to face a younger talent but this time PUT HIM OVER CLEAN. Options: Roman Reigns & RyBack or Dean Ambrose. That is without a situation where Hogan or Austin want to return and give us one of 2 all time dream matches.

Orton is the next in the series!!!

First you reply who he should face and why??? and who he will face???

Right now there aren't many of guys left for him to face. Only two people I can think of are The Rock,Austin,Lesnar and Sting as REAL opponents for him at this point in his career.

However, I have a bad feeling he will be facing Sheamus for the IC title. The IC title part isn't a bad thing.

Seeing how when you bring up the greats who held that title Orton's name will always be on that list. But facing Sheamus is and it's been done to death and will be booed from start to finish.

I'd say Bray Wyatt. Randy is at the point of his career where wins and losses don't matter and he pretty much peaked as a superstar since WWE didn't take advantage of #RKOuttaNoWhere last fall. Bray could benefit from the win more than Orton can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back