Wrestlemania 32 celebrity?

So, WWE wanted Ronda Rosey and The Rock to appear at Wrestlemania, however both of them will be unavailable due to movie occupations. Since WWE wants this to one of the most successful Wrestlemanias ever, I guess they'll try to find a replacement for Ronda's celebrity spot.

Batista seems to be the first one to pop to mind. He said in the past that he wouldn't mind a reurn, as long things are done in a right way, meaning that he wants to be a heel and also wants to get what's promised to him. But Batista isn't really a celebrity, he feels more like an ex-wrestler.

An utopic opportunity would be to get Conor McGregor on board. That would be a huge. McGregor could face with Sheamus as to who is the greatest Irish Champion. But I don't think it's happening. White knows that WWE needs McGregor more than the UFC needs the UFC publicity, so unless there's a big ass deal on the table that makes UFC some profit, I don't see it going down.

As far as other names, I don't really know who they could have on board that can also wrestle or at least be involved in an angle..

What do you think? Do you want any celebrity to be involved with Mania, and if yes, who?

I feel they should have Jerry Jones involved in some compacity. I believe he has to be used as a figure to promote this event around the state of Texas. There are many wrestling fan celebrities they could bring in. Imagine Big Show tries to seek revenge with someone like Mark Henry against Floyd Mayweather and out comes Iron Mike to even the odds. World's largest athlete, world's strongest man, Money Mayweather and baddest man on the planet in a segment. Henry has to be used in some compacity as I see this as his last WM(perhaps have him go over in the Andre The Giant battle royal as a depaturing gift) and this is his home state as well.

Just a random suggestion. There are other celebrities that are fans such as Billy Corgan, Eminem, Adam Sandler, ect.

To be perfectly honest, I'm more than okay with celebrities not being such an integral part of WrestleMania. The thing with Ronda Rousey and the Rock worked so well partially because it "seemed" like it was random. It was something that was totally unexpected and fans didn't see coming a mile off; it wasn't part of the build to WrestleMania and that would've been even more spectacular if the build for WrestleMania XXXI itself wasn't so lackluster as a whole. I think it also worked because Ronda Rousey is unashamedly a pro wrestling fan, she's friends with a lot of wrestlers, she admires the dedication that wrestlers have to bring to their work, etc. as she's said so in numerous interviews. She's a genuine fan and I have a feeling, as many other fans do, that she'd have been happy to do the angle at WrestleMania for nothing. Ronda Rousey is like catching lightning in a bottle because of her genuine love of pro wrestling; she's not just a celebrity that's kind of a fan or is doing it as purely a business arrangement. Other wrestling fans are fully aware of that and it only makes them all the more interested to see her, well that and the fact that she's both a legit badass and a pretty hot one at that.

It shouldn't be hard to replace Ronda Rousey if they're willing to cough up the money. She's only a UFC star after all, get a big time actor or musician.. I personally don't care if there's celebrities at WrestleMania, i don't watch WWE to see other celebrities, but you know that's not their goal. They're trying to get people to tune in who don't normally watch wrestling, like some UFC fans would watch Mania if Rousey was there, that's what makes WrestleMania a spectacle. Most WWE fans don't care about seeing other celebrities at a WWE show, they'll tune in regardless.

I assume we're getting Stephen Amell again. Stardust stole his Slammy, he's in the Ninja Turtle movie with Sheamus, and he's on Arrow.

Maybe they draw that out to WrestleMania and we finally get Stardust vs. Goldust with Amell in Goldie's corner. Hell make it for the Slammy so that it at least make the award sound important.

I'll go with Jack Hammer. WWE doesn't really need a celebrity moment at Wrestlemania. Like he mentioned, it was totally unexpected what happened between Ronda Rousey and The Authority. To be honest, that segment went too long and tedious as WWE wanted to while away the time to get the sky dark for the Undertaker entrance.

If I would be asked to make an unconditional choice, I would choose Stephen Amell. He's an avid Pro-Wrestling fan and he wouldn't mind to gamble his body in the ring to entertain the fans.

I stand by a statement I made awhile ago. Kanye West would be the biggest heel ever.

I have no idea who he would go up against or what the angle would be, but I know for a fact that he would draw nuclear heat. I mean, I personally love Kanye West, and I love his music, but he would be absolutely hated by fans if he stepped into a WWE ring. Especially if he played it up with his attitude. Kanye is one of the biggest celebrities in the world, he would bring a fuckload of attention to the product if he showed up. Obviously, he wouldn't compete in a one-on-one match, but I could easily see him in somebody's corner or in a tag match.

I stand by a statement I made awhile ago. Kanye West would be the biggest heel ever.

I have no idea who he would go up against or what the angle would be, but I know for a fact that he would draw nuclear heat. I mean, I personally love Kanye West, and I love his music, but he would be absolutely hated by fans if he stepped into a WWE ring. Especially if he played it up with his attitude. Kanye is one of the biggest celebrities in the world, he would bring a fuckload of attention to the product if he showed up. Obviously, he wouldn't compete in a one-on-one match, but I could easily see him in somebody's corner or in a tag match.

Have him show up wearing a Redskins jersey and will become the most hated celebrity to ever appear on WM.

When they introduce the Hall of Fame class at Wrestlemania , Kanya should interrupt the proceedings and hijack the mic. He should complain about JLO not being in the HOF or whatever he did there mocking his music awards tantrum he pulled ... Kevin Owens can powerbomb him off the stage.

Alright fuck it, I'm actually gonna try and book this thing.

So it would start with Stephanie McMahon announcing that Kanye West will be brought in to guest host Monday Night Raw. Stephanie would obviously think this is a major deal for the company, and would brag about how awesome Kanye is. Next week, we are presented with RAW IS YEEZY, live from Chicago, Illinois. Stephanie welcomes the guest host Kanye, but then they get interrupted by the WWE Champion, Roman Reigns. Reigns talks some shit to Stephanie, but Kanye interrupts. He says that he saw Raw a few weeks back when Reigns punched Vince McMahon in the face. He says that like Kanye West, Vince McMahon is a CREATIVE GENIUS, and doesn't deserve that kind of disrespect. Stephanie nods in approval. Kanye says that since he's in charge tonight he's putting Reigns in a 3-on-1 gauntlet match!

In the gauntlet it's Reigns against Del Rio, Rusev and Sheamus. In the first match Reigns beats Del Rio, but then Rusev attacks him immediately. Reigns starts making a comeback but then Rusev gets intentionally disqualified and beats the hell out of him with a chair, leaving him for the final guy Sheamus. Sheamus comes out and obviously has a huge advantage but Reigns continues to battle back. The ref gets knocked down and fucking Kanye West gets involved. He grabs the chair and slides it to Sheamus, who decks Reigns with it and hits the Brogue Kick. The ref gets up and counts the pin. YEEZY JUST SCREWED ROMAN REIGNS! After the match, Sheamus picks up Reigns and gives Kanye the chair to hit him. Reigns obviously ducks at the last second, and Shemaus gets nailed with the chair by accident. Reigns superman punches Kanye, laying him out.

At the Royal Rumble, Reigns of course defends the WWE Title in a match against Sheamus, while Stephanie's husband Triple H makes his return as a surprise 30th entrant in the Rumble. He wins the Rumble, earning a WWE Title shot at WrestleMania 32. This sets the stage for Triple H vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyeight Championship.

A contract signing for the match is held on Raw, where Stephanie announces that Kanye will be in Triple H's corner, because he wants payback against Roman Reigns. Triple H and Reigns are ready to sign the contract when suddenly, the sound of SHATTERING GLASS is heard! BY GAWD IT'S STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! Austin says that in the interest of fairness, and since WrestleMania 32 is in his home state of Texas, the WWE Board of Directors has decided to appoint him as the special guest referee in the main event! Austin signs the contract and hits the stunner on Triple H!

And there you have it. At WrestleMania 32 it's Roman Reigns vs. Triple H w/Kanye West for the World Title, and Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Guest Referee. Kanye tries to get involved by giving Triple H a sledgehammer, but Austin decks him. Reigns hits the spear on Triple H to win the match, then has a beer bash with Austin afterwards. Kanye gets back into the ring and flips Austin off, and gets a STONE COLD STUNNER!

THE END.

Alright fuck it, I'm actually gonna try and book this thing.

So it would start with Stephanie McMahon announcing that Kanye West will be brought in to guest host Monday Night Raw. Stephanie would obviously think this is a major deal for the company, and would brag about how awesome Kanye is. Next week, we are presented with RAW IS YEEZY, live from Chicago, Illinois. Stephanie welcomes the guest host Kanye, but then they get interrupted by the WWE Champion, Roman Reigns. Reigns talks some shit to Stephanie, but Kanye interrupts. He says that he saw Raw a few weeks back when Reigns punched Vince McMahon in the face. He says that like Kanye West, Vince McMahon is a CREATIVE GENIUS, and doesn't deserve that kind of disrespect. Stephanie nods in approval. Kanye says that since he's in charge tonight he's putting Reigns in a 3-on-1 gauntlet match!

In the gauntlet it's Reigns against Del Rio, Rusev and Sheamus. In the first match Reigns beats Del Rio, but then Rusev attacks him immediately. Reigns starts making a comeback but then Rusev gets intentionally disqualified and beats the hell out of him with a chair, leaving him for the final guy Sheamus. Sheamus comes out and obviously has a huge advantage but Reigns continues to battle back. The ref gets knocked down and fucking Kanye West gets involved. He grabs the chair and slides it to Sheamus, who decks Reigns with it and hits the Brogue Kick. The ref gets up and counts the pin. YEEZY JUST SCREWED ROMAN REIGNS! After the match, Sheamus picks up Reigns and gives Kanye the chair to hit him. Reigns obviously ducks at the last second, and Shemaus gets nailed with the chair by accident. Reigns superman punches Kanye, laying him out.

At the Royal Rumble, Reigns of course defends the WWE Title in a match against Sheamus, while Stephanie's husband Triple H makes his return as a surprise 30th entrant in the Rumble. He wins the Rumble, earning a WWE Title shot at WrestleMania 32. This sets the stage for Triple H vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyeight Championship.

A contract signing for the match is held on Raw, where Stephanie announces that Kanye will be in Triple H's corner, because he wants payback against Roman Reigns. Triple H and Reigns are ready to sign the contract when suddenly, the sound of SHATTERING GLASS is heard! BY GAWD IT'S STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! Austin says that in the interest of fairness, and since WrestleMania 32 is in his home state of Texas, the WWE Board of Directors has decided to appoint him as the special guest referee in the main event! Austin signs the contract and hits the stunner on Triple H!

And there you have it. At WrestleMania 32 it's Roman Reigns vs. Triple H w/Kanye West for the World Title, and Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Guest Referee. Kanye tries to get involved by giving Triple H a sledgehammer, but Austin decks him. Reigns hits the spear on Triple H to win the match, then has a beer bash with Austin afterwards. Kanye gets back into the ring and flips Austin off, and gets a STONE COLD STUNNER!

THE END.

That would be huge. Of course the celebrity needs to be involved with a major storyline and Kanye sounds like a perfect attraction. Of course, nobody would boo Reigns over Kanye and HHH, so, it also gives Roman a nice face feel. However I wouldn't have Austin in there. Have Reigns be the one to beat up Kanye, not Austin. Let him have all this moment.

Why? Because try putting Reigns drinking a beer with Steve Austin in the same ring and Reigns gets instantly booed out of the building.

Another story I've thought is to have the celebrity be involved with the League of Nations.

Let's say for example you get Hugh Jackman on board. He is presented by Sheamus as the new member of the League, representing Australia. Sheamus says that he's a big Wolverine fan, blah, blah. For some weeks, Jackman and the League are working together, but after finding out that these guys are huge jerks, Jackman turns on them and brings together the other side to fight the League at Wrestlemania, the WWP or World Wide Phenomena. Members: Ziggler (USA), Neville (England), Cesaro (Swiss) or Khali (India) or Ryback (USA) and Hugh Jackman (Australia).

It doesn't have to be Jackman. It can be anyone, but he would need to have a non-US nationality.

Bring in Justin Beiber for two reasons.

1. The adults will HATE him. Instant heel heat and huge praise if someone punches out beiber on live TV. Massive ratings.

2. The kids(girls) and females love Beiber. They would tune in. WWE's target audience is kids. Beibers fanbase is kids. Those kids would watch anything with Beiber.

As much as you guys hate to admit it, Beiber is a huge ratings draw. He is best for business.

Shaq vs Big Show. That interaction from 5 years ago needs resolution!

Or since it's in Dallas, bring in Patrick Duffy, Victoria Principal, and Jim Ross. Run a show-long angle about who fired J.R., and have it resolved before the main event by revealing it as a dream and announcing Jim Ross as the new lead announcer on Monday Night Raw. Fire Michael Cole.

Kidding aside, if WWE invites a few famous folks like they usually do, cool. If they have a celebrity in a match, I'll take it in the spirit in which it's presented. And if Diddy or Kid Rock or some other person who I don't want to see in concert raps or sings, I will poop in two boxes and send one to Vince McMahon and the other to the musician in question.

Bring in Justin Beiber for two reasons.

1. The adults will HATE him. Instant heel heat and huge praise if someone punches out beiber on live TV. Massive ratings.

2. The kids(girls) and females love Beiber. They would tune in. WWE's target audience is kids. Beibers fanbase is kids. Those kids would watch anything with Beiber.

As much as you guys hate to admit it, Beiber is a huge ratings draw. He is best for business.

With it all being in country town, maybe Kelly Clarkson singing the anthem is a high possibility?

Is there enough time for a McGregor/Sheamus VS Barrett/Rooney feud? Surely WWE are pulling out all there ideas.

It depends on what capacity their involvement with Wrestlemania is. If they are competing in a match, then I am for the most part against it. Usually I hate it since it takes a spot away from a wrestler who deserves it more. It's not all bad though as sometimes they surprise us with a good showing like Stephen Amell at Summerslam this year. Celebrities wrestling is hit and miss, leaning toward bad. They could always have Big Show job to a celebrity again. If they are showing up to promote an upcoming movie/show/song/etc then that's fine if it's only in a short promo.

The one thing that I am 100% firmly against is a celebrity performing. I spent a fortune on Wrestlemania tickets to see WRESTLING not to see some annoying performance by a musician. If I wanted to see them perform I'd buy tickets to THEIR shows. I still remember what an insult it was to have Kid Rock's concert at Wrestlemania 25 that went on for an eternity. Never again. Perform at your own shows, this is a WRESTLING event!

It depends on what capacity their involvement with Wrestlemania is. If they are competing in a match, then I am for the most part against it. Usually I hate it since it takes a spot away from a wrestler who deserves it more. It's not all bad though as sometimes they surprise us with a good showing like Stephen Amell at Summerslam this year. Celebrities wrestling is hit and miss, leaning toward bad. They could always have Big Show job to a celebrity again. If they are showing up to promote an upcoming movie/show/song/etc then that's fine if it's only in a short promo.

The one thing that I am 100% firmly against is a celebrity performing. I spent a fortune on Wrestlemania tickets to see WRESTLING not to see some annoying performance by a musician. If I wanted to see them perform I'd buy tickets to THEIR shows. I still remember what an insult it was to have Kid Rock's concert at Wrestlemania 25 that went on for an eternity. Never again. Perform at your own shows, this is a WRESTLING event!

WM is the SB of wrestling. A lot of groups find it an honor to perform on such a grand stage? What band/artist wouldn't want to perform in front of potentially 100,000 people? It attracts more fans and potentially gains intetest in whoever is performing to obtain new fans. I'm not at all opposed to it. Then again I save a grand or so by spending the 9.99 on the network so I won't feel cheated out of my money. :)

Never thought I'd see the day where McMahon goes into Bill Watts territory and try to promote the largest WWE event ever.

I have to agree too that most of the celebrity involvement is shit and not needed. Last year the Rock and Rousey thing went on way to long, and it really started to bother me every time the Rock stopped speaking he was waiting for the crowd reaction.

But I understand why they had to do that. They were killing time for it to get dark enough for Taker's entrance. Although I still can't understand to this day why they didn't think of that before. I mean they knew that it was an outdoor stadium, they were on the West Coast and what time the sun went down. This should all have been taken into consideration. Or better yet, have another match thrown in there to kill the time.

Anyway, I would be perfectly happy without any celebrities there this year, but let's face it that won't happen. They need their involvement good or bad to help sell seats. But like Dagger said, wrestling fans don't go there and pay a lot of money to see celebrities, they go to see wrestling.

I am okay with Celebrity appearance at Wrestlemania 32 if and only if they can make it entertaining enough as Amell's match at Summerslam this year.... I totally liked that match and would totally like Stephen Amell VS Stardust happening there :rolleyes:

By the way Sexcellence of Sexecution Your idea and build were awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back