Wrestlemania 29 HUGE tag team match idea

stavros241000

stavros241000
Next week, Triple H comes out while Paul Heyman is putting over Brock Lesnar while Brock's in the ring. Triple H cuts a promo that is vintage Triple H, and a brawl breaks out. Enter CM Punk. Now we have a 2 on 1 assault. Lights go out. HERE COMES THE UNDERTAKER!!! Undertaker comes in and clears the ring, him and Triple H look at each other, shake hands, they cut a promo saying how CM Punk and Brock Lesnar wouldn't be man enough to face them 2 on 2 at WM when after weeks of brawling, Punk and Lesnar accept. At Mania, Taker pins Brock, then Punk attacks Lesnar with Heyman leaving by his side settting up that feud. Celebration in the ring after Lesnar leaves and the feud ends. What do you guys think. Do you guys think these wrestlers would be better used elsewhere? Possibilities of this happening? Let me know down below. That rhymed.

I like the idea, I think it would be great for any card other than Mania. This would have been ideal for Survivor Series this past year because it could have set up Taker/Punk or Brock and have HHH take on whoever you didn't put Taker with. At this point it is a waste to use Taker in a tag match at a WM because
of the streak. Should have happened though

No. First of all, The streak shouldn't be used in a tag team match. That's stupid IMO. The streak is supposed to be about one man trying to end it. Why would two people brag about ending it together? Second reason, Punk deserves to be in the main event. I said it months ago and I will say it again: if this man isn't in the last match on the card, it is an insult and a slap in the face to him. What would this match even accomplish? Setting up a Punk-Brock feud? That can easily be done on any given Raw considering Heyman's involvement with both.

I would love it to happened. It would be two dream team and a good way to have Undertaker wrestle same if he isn't at 100 %

Why does the Streak always have to be a 1 on 1??? We all know the streak wont end so why not put doubt in having an elimination tag match. It can go down to a 1 on 1 at the end...

Team McMahon
Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels (1 night only!), Vince McMahon

Team Heyman
Brock Lesnar, The Shield

I like this idea only if Taker isn't able to do a one on one match. Mania just wouldn't be the same to me if Taker wasn't able to go. I know I will have to get used to him not being there sometime, but not yet. I think Punk deserves to be in the main event this year, but if that isn't going to happen then I would like to see this scenario. It would be fitting for Taker and HHH to team up after facing off the last two years, and in a sense would be defending Vince and the WWE. I would rather see these guys in singles matches, but if that can't happen then I like this tag match a lot.

I posed this in another thread about the idea of The Shield working with Heyman/Punk leaving Lensar for a singles match. Hopefully Punk gets added to the WWE championship match leaving the Shield and Lesnar to take on HHH/Taker/Kane and Daniel Bryan or HBK (at this point Y2J). It would be different and get the Shield over as well as giving Kane his WM moment and safe the Taker from a grueling match whilst getting him on the card.

I posed this in another thread about the idea of The Shield working with Heyman/Punk leaving Lensar for a singles match. Hopefully Punk gets added to the WWE championship match leaving the Shield and Lesnar to take on HHH/Taker/Kane and Daniel Bryan or HBK (at this point Y2J). It would be different and get the Shield over as well as giving Kane his WM moment and safe the Taker from a grueling match whilst getting him on the card.

I toyed with the idea of Kane and Bryan teaming up against The Shield but I think we could see them break up and have a match at WM29.

If Punk is in the main event with Rock and Cena, and Brock and Triple have their rematch, where does that leave Taker?!

They need to have a tag match and let Trips get his victory over Brock that way instead.

People, Undertaker isn't going to be around forever. I know Wrestlemania won't feel the same without him, but he's not going to be wrestling forever. If it was up to me, I'd leave him off UNLESS its for a one on one match with Brock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back