Wrestlemania 28 - April 1 2012 - Rock vs Cena An April Fool?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
This Thread is probably more of a joke than anything, but it is something that truly crossed my mind and something I truly considered for a few moments. So, Wrestlemania 28 is going to be held on Sunday, April 1, 2012. Monday, on Raw, Cena and Rock made their match the Main Event for Wrestlemania. Now, forget that and say, what if John Cena was playing an April Fool's Joke on The Rock? What if as Wrestlemania closed in, Cena was getting more pumped and psyched for his match against Rocky and he seemed way too into it? Then, when Wrestlemania comes, John Cena reveals that the whole time, he only accepted the match, so he could punk The Rock and play an April Fools Joke, making him look stupid? That way, you turn Cena into a heel, as the match that EVERYONE wanted never happens. Sounds stupid right? I know, but with the WWE, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I mean anything. So, Cena would probably take a huge beatdown at the hands of Rock after saying he wouldn't fight the match.

Now, even I, as I type this, don't believe it's possible anymore, but I wanted to get this out there, as it was something that crossed my mind, seriously.

Have any of you thought about this?
What would you think if, amazingly, it happened?

If Cena turned heel this route, he may get heat, but it would be pretty cheap. It's just not a deserving idea of a feud of this magnitude, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back