Wresting Draft/Trade

#hamler

That's all folks.
What would it be like if the WWE (Smackdown & RAW) had draft or trade with TNA? What "superstars" would be traded (like undertaker for kurt Angle). What superstars would be traded from the WWE to TNA? or TNA to WWE?:shrug: Would you like to see former TNA stars like Christian, R-Truth, Goldust, vance Archer go back to TNA? or former WWE wrestlers on TNA (Basically the whole roster) go back to the WWE? Basically what would happen if WWE and TNA had a draft or trade like the NFL? (No wrestler is under contract here)

What are you guys suggestions?

Trading wrestlers to a rival promotion which will depending on the wrestler that's traded could cause the ratings to go up or down on the show the wrestler was traded to would be absolutely ridiculous, why would either of them trade one of their stars to a rival promotion? certainly you can argue that like the NFL the teams are a rival "promotion" but in the end aren't they on the same show getting the same ratings? and not going under because the ratings go up or down as opposed to the wrestling world ? (I don't watch NFL, don't exactly know how it works)

But quite honestly, I think the idea of trading wrestlers between WWE and TNA to be an idiotic idea if I should give my honest opinion, and I don't see why anybody would want to trade the wrestlers they have under contract for one that could prove to be a bigger or smaller draw (if the draw is bigger, I don't see why the promotion that gives up the wrestler would ever do that, and if the draw if less, I don't see why the promotion that gets the wrestler would ever want him there)

While I do agree there's some TNA stars I wouldn't mind seeing in WWE (again perhaps, Kurt Angle definitely) I do believe it should come on the terms of the wrestler and if he even wants to work for that promotion.

There's only 3 guys I would like to see moved back to WWE.

1) Ric Flair - The WWE is what made him. He should be back with them.
2) Mr. Kennedy - I really miss him in the Dub. He was supposed to be their next biggest star.
3) Jeff Hardy - He was on the biggest roll of his career in the WWE. He should go back to the Dub and continue this role.

In return, I would like to see these 3 guys moved to TNA.

1) Finlay - I think he'd suit TNA well and he'd probably do helluva lot better there.
2) Vance Archer - He hasn't done much in the Dub since he's been there. I think he should go back to TNA where he was actually a star.
3) Drew McIntyre/ Vladimire Kozlov - I just don't like either of these so yeah. I'd love to see them gone from the Dub.

I think Randy Orton should go to smackdown, I think this year maybe ( if they let him , I doubt ) he could maybe beat undertakers streak but like I said we probably will never see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back