Wow, hottest woman I've ever seen!

Just kidding. Now that you're here...

Well, it's been three years, off and on, here for me. I've had some wonderful conversations with some truly good people and there have been times where I wanted to punch my computer in it's e-face or stab klunderbunker various posters. But overall, my experience on WZ has been positive worth remembering. I've learned a lot of things (like what DP is - thanks Will). Some people hate me and I think there might be someone who is at least ambivalent towards me. There are a good number of you that I like quite a lot. I'm convinced that several of you are absolute geniuses. Some of the smartest people I've talked to have been on this forum (sort of true). A lot of you are pricks, and I hope that some of you aren't as pathetic in real life as you are here. I've wasted hundreds, probably thousands, of hours here, arguing, laughing, writing, reading, and thinking.

All of that said, I'm leaving. (In all likelihood, for good this time.) I just graduated high school earlier this month so I won't have time to come here anymore while I'm putting off my homework. I leave on July 25 for Boot Camp as MCRD San Diego where I'll be trained and made into a United States Marine. Basically, 48.7 is growing up. (It's okay to cry.) So I'd like to wish you all well in whatever you choose to do with your life. There are certain people that I'd like to thank for the humor they've brought into my days the last few years. (You guys know who you are.) I may check in sporadically throughout the next month and maybe I'll pump out those 5 posts to 1,000. After that, it's siyonara! (I still HATE Japanese wrestling. Shouldn't have gotten an infraction for the internment camp joke I made during the WZT.)

- 48.7 is, and will always be, approximately 49 times better than you.

I joined this forum too late to get to debate wrestling etc with you but i heard you were a pretty good poster. Best of luck with the future man.

My man'll be back some day, after he finishes the MC, just to check in. And I hope he does.

48.7, you and I always got on well. You're a good man and I wish you the best. Keep in touch, would ya?

You will be back. Lots of boring down time in the training phases of your carreer. Especially with things now winding down

You better not be a little bitch and be one of those fucks who(literally) cries all the time and doesn't help his teammates down in basic.

I would say good luck, but luck has fuck all to do with it.

Go kick some damn ass, Devil Dog.

You will be back. Lots of boring down time in the training phases of your carreer. Especially with things now winding down

You better not be a little bitch and be one of those fucks who(literally) cries all the time and doesn't help his teammates down in basic.

I would say good luck, but luck has fuck all to do with it.

Go kick some damn ass, Devil Dog.

No, Sir. I'm going to be my platoon's honor graduate. I will outwork everyone else because I want to be the best. That isn't to say that I'll be looking out for myself only, though. In order to accomplish my goal, I have to exhibit strong leadership and character, that means it's TEAM first every time.

I'd say something here but it'd probably come off as shallow and meaningless.

We've had our differences, go kick boot camp's ass.

No, Sir. I'm going to be my platoon's honor graduate. I will outwork everyone else because I want to be the best. That isn't to say that I'll be looking out for myself only, though. In order to accomplish my goal, I have to exhibit strong leadership and character, that means it's TEAM first every time.

People who are weak say a lot of me mine and I.

Only the strong may carry the team on their back.

You will not succeed and be strong for yourself....But for the marine to your left, and the marine to your right.

Fuck some shit up, boy. We are all we got.

Before I wish you all the success in the World, 48, let me first just state I'm very much looking forward to LSU beating the ever living fuck out of Oregon in a couple of months. ;)

But yeah, man... I hope it all goes well and you're able to show up here and there to tell us all how great you're doing.

good luck with everything in your future and I hope you get everything you want out of life.

Harriet Tubman said:
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back