Would Vince Fire Cena or HHH for drugs?

Would they fire them?

• Yes, both would be gone

• No, he would cover it up

Results are only viewable after voting.

OIL

Championship Contender
If HHH or Cena failed the policy 3 times, then they should get fired, right?

But I honestly doubt Cena or HHH would get fired because I think Vince would find a way to cover it up.

Cena is the top superstar, the break-out superstar. Now he will never do steroids or anything like that, but lets just pretend he did for example.

HHH is family related. And to be honest, it is blatently obvious that he uses steriods.

So, do you think Vince would fire either of them, or attempt to cover it up for the sake of the company?

It's a tough one. The thing is...HHH probably doesn't USE steroids. He may have used them when recovering from injury, but that doesn't count as odds are a doctor prescribed them to help the healing. so it's all legal and above board. If they got caught though, to save face they'd have to go in my eyes

I don't see how they'd ever get caught, I'm pretty sure someone would warn them in advance or, since the test are random they could just randomly not be selected

You really can't say it's obvious that Triple H or Cena take steroids, cause you really have no clue, you have never personally tested either on of them, and neither has been caught with them, they may have taken steroids or they may not have, really the only people that know are them

I could see Vince firing Cena. Now HHH he wouldn't. Cena is not family. If it came out that Cena has failed numerous tests. I think there would be a lot of pressure from the media and from the stockholders to fire him. He has suspended Orton and Hardy. Orton is a multiple time champion. Vince would let Cena go and then bring him back after a few months or a year and forget everything. Cena is getting old and boring now. He gets his ass beat by JBL. Maybe he needs to leave for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back