• Paulwall

• Da Vinci's Nightmare

• Generic e-fed guy

• Eternal Dragon

• Downward Spiral

• Generic OLD SK00L WZ'er

Results are only viewable after voting.
ty.

I'm honestly shocked at the lack of "who the fuck are you?" being bust out. Aaaand now I've said that I fully expect the HBK-a-holic heel turn next post.

I need to find my old sk00l Dub Zee sig, it was fairly epic.. gah it's been so long. Brian care about the site yet?

Brian is gone?!

Awesome, when did that happen? That's the whole reason we split from the site, he was a complete and utter numpty.

I still remember when he shot on us and said "why should I give my 17th biggest site that kinda attention".. gah. Biggest heel ever. Benoit looks like Hornsoggle compared.

That's cool news though, glad to hear it.

Quite awhile ago, I dont know if he's fully gone, Jonny Bravo would.

But it seems that way.

We have a new Brian now, Mr Friday Afternoon. Big pain in the ass, pay him no mind.

:martini: (zomg where r teh hug smily? :( )

Can you give me a run down of the most over Bar Room posters here, please? I literally recognise no one.. AussieHobo, does he still post? That may be the one guy I know :)

From what I've read, Uncle Will is where it's at... anyone that can e-score with someone in the picture thread without it coming across as cheesy = ratings.

Nope I think Hobo got banned a while ago. I think I still might know some people who know some people who still talk to him though. LOL!

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back