• Dysturbed

• Paulwall

• Da Vinci's Nightmare

• Generic e-fed guy

• Eternal Dragon

• Downward Spiral

• Generic OLD SK00L WZ'er

Results are only viewable after voting.
Big Ace: Wank, but he amused me. I stole his I'm good looking line.
Prax: He was fine, I guess.
Abyss: I loved that little fella, till I got bored of him.
Dysturbed: The guys got cancer. Leave him alone.
Paulwall: Wank. Tre story. He was awful.
Da Vinci's Nightmare: Doesn't count. E-fedder.
Generic e-fed guy: ^^^
Eternal Dragon: Too nice. Cool bitch though.
Downward Spiral: Who?

Either me or Paul. I won't ever say anything about Dysturbed because he was awesome, and I don't really know anything about most of the other mods.

Flames Out
Dragon

Does anyone know what happened to all the really old admins? You know the ones that never came on. I forgot all their names.

Flames Out
Dragon

Does anyone know what happened to all the really old admins? You know the ones that never came on. I forgot all their names.

Flames Out
Dragon

I feel so old school <3

I wasn't an admin at old dub zee, mod, admin a few months after the move.

But yuh, not starting flame war, hi all, glad to see WZ is still as active as ever. Good times were had here.

:martini: (zomg where r teh hug smily? :( )

Can you give me a run down of the most over Bar Room posters here, please? I literally recognise no one.. AussieHobo, does he still post? That may be the one guy I know :)

From what I've read, Uncle Will is where it's at... anyone that can e-score with someone in the picture thread without it coming across as cheesy = ratings.

:martini: (zomg where r teh hug smily? :( )

Can you give me a run down of the most over Bar Room posters here, please? I literally recognise no one.. AussieHobo, does he still post? That may be the one guy I know :)

From what I've read, Uncle Will is where it's at... anyone that can e-score with someone in the picture thread without it coming across as cheesy = ratings.

lolz.

zomg.

lawl it was a compliment, stallion. chillax.

Yeah I havn't posted here in ages, I wouldn't expect anyone to know me. "Just some n00b" is fine for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back