Worst Wrestling Character/Gimmick?

SyStem said:
Oh, so then your favorite gimmicks must be...the people who are boring as shit then?
no my favorite gimmicks are the ones that are believable,that the wrestler makes me believe,that if i see him/her walking down the street i truly believe they could be that character

I'm sorry but Doink was incredible when he was evil and had his evil theme music. When he came out and just stared at Crush during his matches it was actually pretty creepy. Dink, Pink, Zink, Sink, Crink and the rest of his friends however...

Has anyone mentioned Skinner?

You still fail to answer who your favorite gimmick is...Name's would help!

squampton said:
worst gimmick was steven regal as the real man's man. who in their right mind believes a brit would wear flannel and a yellow hard hat and live in the forest. he was absolutely ridiculous.

Best. Music. Ever.

wotto said:
Does anyone remember Zanta Claus.. the evil father christmas.. that shit was funny..i heard that it was balls mahoney who played that gimmick?

You mean Xanta Klaus? Lol, that's gotta be up there.

I think Booker T's, King Booker gimmick is really funny. Booker really makes it work when he acts all proper and dignified, but when he gets mad(like when Teddy said he'd face Taker on smackdown) he turns back into the Ghetto Booker from the street. The worst gimmick IMO was "The Dragon" Ricky Steamboat (i love Steamboat but hated the Dragon Gimmick) He had an extensive back ground in wrestling, but when he came to the WWF they made the announcers act like they had never heard of him. They also showed all these cheesey Kung Fu shorts of him on his quest to become the Dragon. I think they should've let Steamboats past speak for it self. Still one of the greatest of all time though.

what about chavo's lame ass gimmick? the golfer dude...that sucked!

haha kerwin white..that was ******ed. but i hate matt striker "our teacher" and sharkboy

goldust and snitsky both seem pretty wierd. dressing up as women and sniffing shoes has got to be one of the worst gimics

Bastion Booger is the worst gimmick I've ever seen in the wrestling business. Simply awful. For those who've never seen him, you don't know what a bad gimmick is until you see Booger in action.

The Boogeyman. Many could claim his charecter was actually entertaining but it was on a higher level that took the focuss of this charecter off the actual wrestling side which took up wrestling time just to show this charecter eating worms.

wow no one mentioned

the yeti (wcw)

shockmaster (tugboat/typhoon in wcw...i swear to god he wore a star wars stormtrooper helmet painted black and literally fell trying to come thru the wall during an interview which knocked off the helmet, revealed his identity after the build up for weeks, ruined his character and he was gone soon after...lol. look it up on google, hilarious wrestling moment for more go here:

http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/431.html

watch the video lol)

Vinnie Vegas (kevin nash in wcwc)

Oz (kevin nash in wcw...he actually had a guy with a wizards outfit and a rubber mask of a wizard as his manager...)

arachniman (brad armsrong inwcw, the early 90's...i know these are old but im 32 lol)

candyman (brad armstong again in wcw...he gave candy to kids...um, wow?)

beetljuice (the late great art barr in wcw...he and eddie guerrero were a tag team for many years and uber popular in mexico)

lol no one mentioned that 70's guy....

greg valentine as a country singer in rhythm and blues tag team with HTM. the country gimmick i dont hate, i just remember hating valentine with it lol.

curry man (chris daniels in japan...wears a bowl of curry on his head mask)

chicken man (seriously i saw this guy at a show in virginia and laughed so hard. he has a chicken mask and feathers on his tights with red chicken feet boots lol. he is announced as weighing $2.45 a pound! hilarious!)

but seriously check out that link i posted above...a great read!

Don't feel bad, I remember Arachniman and Candyman...and I'm only 24...hey, remember Yellow Dog, and that guy that was billed as being "From a Little Town in France?"

yellow dog was brian pillman lol

and remember ric flair as "the black scorpion"?

or andre the giant with a mask as the machine :p

well, best gimmick "The King of Harts, Owen Hart" "Stone Cold" steve Austin, worst T.L. Harper, Rock a billy and Im leaving many many out

you the owen har thing is just because he was my favorite wrestler, but that gimick wasn't bad...........im sure there were better

John Cena

Im locked up and ready to dial
wtf who candial a person and how can u be locked up jesus stupid black wannbe thats the worst gimmick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back