• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worst Tattoo's in the Business

Who has the worst tattoo(s) in wrestling?

• AJ Styles

• Tomko

• Ken Anderson

• Scott Steiner

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree. What would the artist say when you come in asking for a necklace and angel wings around your neck? Granted, Batista's belly tat is quite something, but not near as ridiculous as the randomness of Mysterio's tats of the necklace and wing shape. I even give Edge's pot of pink flowers on his one arm a smiley face with hearts for effort, because I had to do a double take, so he must have a very special story behind that, (hopefully). But as much fun as we poke at these people, I would 'hope' there's a good story for those tattoos they have. I would say one of the WORST female tattoos had to be Ashley Masaro after she left WWE, and got a dragon on her back, ala Batista, it looked pretty hideous, but it did kinda distract you from her botched face lift. But that is my two cents on the tattoo piece. Although, I can't diss people for ink, I'm quite inked myself, but I think you have to have a fluidity to it, and not let it look ridiculous wherever you put it.

I think Rey's necklace tattoo are Rosary beads and I'm sure the angels wings or whatever he has probably has to do with his Catholic faith as well.

I just have to laugh at his "Mexican" tattoo though...Why have pride in that? It has nothing to do with what somebody accomplishes in their life. We have no say in what our race, ethnicity, etc. is. It's like if I tattooed "white" across my stomach. It would be completely idiotic. The strange thing is if I did that, people would call me a racist. If Rey does it, it's supporting his "ethnic heritage." Double standard anyone?

I was looking for a picture of Jeff Hardy's back tattoo and I saw a pic of one I had forgotten about. Taker's "Sara" tattoo on his neck that he had on his neck. Now, we all know you never get a your significant other's name tattooed on you in case it doesn't last, but to do that AND get it on your neck? I love Taker, but man, I'll bet he regretted that after they ended up leaving each other.

He got it removed though, didn't he? That must have been painful. He better have lived and learned though. No more tattoos of any woman's name for him. I could just imagine a "McCool" tat on his neck.

I think Rey's necklace tattoo are Rosary beads and I'm sure the angels wings or whatever he has probably has to do with his Catholic faith as well.

I just have to laugh at his "Mexican" tattoo though...Why have pride in that? It has nothing to do with what somebody accomplishes in their life. We have no say in what our race, ethnicity, etc. is. It's like if I tattooed "white" across my stomach. It would be completely idiotic. The strange thing is if I did that, people would call me a racist. If Rey does it, it's supporting his "ethnic heritage." Double standard anyone?

No its not. Is like if you tattoed German across your chest or had shamrocks o four leaf clovers on your hands. Its Mexican not Latino or Hispanic or Mestizo. We have some say in the matter cause i see how Rey Rey has cultured up these days. In WCW he diddn't rep his heritage even in the filthy animals. Now its becme vogue to have the Mexican colors, etc. I coexist just fine with a few white men i know with swaztikas on them for no good reason. Your playing the race card card. :disappointed:

All that aside i think all of his tats suck. Wings up front are tacky but i guess his back is kinda full.

I agree on Undertaker's "Sara" tattoo. i Love ink, have a bunch done myself, but that is one i would never ever do. No matter how much you "Love" that person, you dont get that done. ESPECIALLY on your neck. Even more so if you are on camera as much as him.

On the side of best though, HBK's Wedding Ring. Why? because it can be used for as many times as you get married, and don't have to spend as much on rings. HA!

Pardon my ignorrance but has Shannon Moore got his face tatooed or are they just face paint?

I dont like Wade Barrets Tattoo on his arm. Looks out of place. Would look much better if he was "clean".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back