Worst Physical Pain You Have Ever Been In?

Rhonda Rousey's Sports Bra

Kinda Sorta Old School
Mine was a few years ago, I was playing catch with a few buddies of mine in the street next to their driveway. Well I was on the end closest to the cars and my buddy sailed it far left, my dumbass runs full speed looking up at the ball not paying attention to anything but the ball. Right as I'm about to jump to make the catch I hear "Oh Shit" just a bit too late. I'm in the air arms outstreched about to make a Jerry Rice esque grab and BOOM, I hit my shin on my tailgate that was down and fal into the back of my truck.

To this day my shin still hurts if I put any pressure on it.

I helped move a TV into my house and I strained my trapezius. It's one of the biggest muscles in your body so whenever anything in your torso moves it hurts. This includes your stomach stretching from eating. It was pure agony.

When I popped my shoulder and stabbed my leg a few months ago. I looked like I was run over by a car and spent the week limping. My shoulder was also killing me for about a month.

Testicular Torsion.

I win. :p

Please tell more. Mine prolly has to be the time when (i was about 9) I was climbing up a very tall treehouse, and while reaching for the next thing to grab, I fell. I couldnt breathe and the whiplash effect on my neck wasnt to pleasent either, not to mention my head hitting the fucking ground. It was a very loooooong fall and I everytime i see the treehouse im suprised at how my back is not broken from taking the fall, needless to say, the adults flipped shit and sprinted to where i was, carried my ass to the house and made me feel like a bitch.

When I popped my shoulder and stabbed my leg a few months ago. I looked like I was run over by a car and spent the week limping. My shoulder was also killing me for about a month.

Wait, you stabbed your leg or someone stabbed you in your leg?

When i was in hospital in 6th grade i had an illness, so it would have been early in the morning, the nurse game in and since i had a IV tube in my wrist, some how the nurse literally twisted my viens.

Broken growth plate in my forearm. Injured myself playing street hockey a few years ago. Word of advice: If you're the smallest guy on either team, don't try taking out the biggest guy. It can only end in badness. Concussed myself that game, too.

Outside of that, I've never been injured.

When I picked up a pot that was just out of the oven and didn't drop it. Instead I carried it all the way over to the other side and then put it down. My hands were pretty burned for about three months.

Little kid, not much older than 5. Had my foot/ankle ran over by a wheel on a lawnmower, completely crushing it to the point that only a tendon was holding my foot to my leg.

I had 2 major reconstructive surgeries, and spent almost half a year in the hospital. Including re-learning how to walk.

That was likely the worst pain I've ever been in. But as a child, you easily forget and now I just have the scar on my ankle. More recently, I had a partial collapsed lung, and a partial fallen arch in the same foot my surgeries were on.

I have a club foot and had 1 op a year until I was 11. The last one of those, the plaster was too tight. My toes were purple and it felt like a boa on my foot. That was not fun.

When I was 16 I had the biggest op yet. A large chunk removed and two staples put in. Not nice either.

And now, even with the staples out, I can't run or walk or do anything without pain. I get random shooting pain in my ankle or my knee for the hell of it. I think I have arthritis starting and I'm 27.

So I think the pain is only going to get worse.

Oh and migraines. A fucking bitch.

Having a chunk of my shin taken out from a peice of rapidly moving metal. Like a literal hunk of meat, the wound was so deep you could clearly see and identify my shin bone. The meat all around it looked like chicken, no seriously. Also, the blood that was pouring down my leg was purple, for whatever fuckin reason. I was happy to still have a leg though, for damn sure.

My tattoo on my ribs, for fucking sure. This is probably high on the list becuase it is still pretty fresh in my memory. especially the portion that was directly on my oblique. Incredibly painfull.

Also, when I cut my own big toe nail off by severing the flesh holding it to my foot using a normal pair of scissors.

Having a chunk of my shin taken out from a peice of rapidly moving metal. Like a literal hunk of meat, the wound was so deep you could clearly see and identify my shin bone. The meat all around it looked like chicken, no seriously. Also, the blood that was pouring down my leg was purple, for whatever fuckin reason. I was happy to still have a leg though, for damn sure.

My tattoo on my ribs, for fucking sure. This is probably high on the list becuase it is still pretty fresh in my memory. especially the portion that was directly on my oblique. Incredibly painfull.

Also, when I cut my own big toe nail off by severing the flesh holding it to my foot using a normal pair of scissors.

FUCK, this whole post made me cringe NorCal.

I've had a few strange injuries...

Had the spike from a sea urchin go right into my foot. That wasn't fun.

Had to get stitches inside my mouth with no anesthetic. Long story, but ouch.

And when I was a kid, I slipped on the black tiles in the house my family lived in at the time. For want of a better description, I broke my head open.

Had polyps taken out of my sinus's and they washed em out.

Now before you call me a pussy, I have to say that they packed my nasal cavity with gauze which felt like all the way into my forehead.

This didn't hurt much.

For two days the gauze had time to cement itself into my nose with all the blood an snot.

Guess how they had to get it out, like a fucking tampon by two little strings. An like tape there is no good way to remove the gauze.

It only lasted like 5 seconds, but when he jerked that gauze out I had tears in my eyes.

the pain only lasted a few seconds but jesus it hurt. Not quite the broken bones or chunks of meat ripped out, but thats the best I got.

Significant other had it worse. Chest cracked open and had to have open heart surgury at 23. Luckily she was in sedated for the procedure and spent the next 13 days in a medically induce coma so she didn't feel the worst of it.

Compared to her I am a pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back