• Hideo Itami vs. Viktor - NXT, October 9

• John Cena vs. Randy Orton - Royal Rumble

• Cameron vs. Naomi - Raw, September 15

• Divas Elimination Tag - Survivor Series

• Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker - Wrestlemania XXX

• Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar - Royal Rumble

• Von Erichs vs. BroMans - Slammiversary

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pretty sure it was a Cameron match. As much as Orton/Cena getting shat on was fun to watch even that match wasn't as awful as any Cameron match this year. I voted for the match where she forgot how to make a cover.

Lesnar vs Cena at Summerslam felt so underwhelming. I was expecting Lesnar to win and look dominant, but I was also expecting a nice back and forth match with both guys looking strong, not for Cena to get blown out like a chump. Their rematch at NOC was a million times better and should have been the damn SS match.

The Divas are usually pretty shit, that hardly ever changes, but for me to just be completely appalled by a match that I was excited to see. I haven't felt that disappointed in a long time.

Here I was thinking people actually liked the Cena/Lesnar match as it featured something quite a few people wanted to see and that's Cena getting squashed. I'm going with Lesnar vs Taker b/c if the Streak is ending in that match then you have to give a better performance than that.

Here I was thinking people actually liked the Cena/Lesnar match.

I'm with you here. Its the best post-Bryan injury match the WWE put on all year.

Brock and Cena played it perfect. The nuances of Cena's performance were extraordinary. And it just felt like it had more of that "big level prize fight feel"(like you'd get on a major Boxing/UFC/NJPW PPV) than any match the WWE ever puts on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back