• Sting vs. Jeff Hardy - Victory Road

• Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler - Wrestlemania

• Hulk Hogan vs. Sting - BFG

• Matt Hardy vs. RVD - Genesis

• Matt Morgan vs. Crimson - Turning Point

• Jerry Lawler/Jim Ross vs. Michael Cole/Jack Swagger - Extreme Rules

• Michael Cole vs. Jim Ross - Raw - April 25

Results are only viewable after voting.
If the award was for biggest disappointment or biggest douchnozzel then I'd agree... but it isn't.

The award is for worst match, and should probably have been given to the match that was the least good. I would rather sit through Victory Road than Cole v Lawler, therefore Cole v Lawler is the less entertaining match. QED. I don't get why that's hard to understand.

I can see the logic of voting for Lawler vs. Cole. It certainly wasn't pretty by any stretch but I have to go with Sting vs. Hardy at Victory Road.

It may have been the single most embarassing match in the history of any wrestling ppv. TNA themselves seemed to think so as well as they gave those who ordered the show 6 months of TNA On-Demand for free. The circumstances of the match alone warrant it being the worst of the year: It was a main even for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship that people paid to see that was heavily shortened because the reigning TNA WHC was so heavily intoxicated that it wasn't safe to have a real match. It was an embarassment that TNA will continue to bite TNA in the ass for years to come.

Given that it hasn't come close to nibbling on TNA's hindquarters thus far, I find that incredibly unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back