World Tag Team Champions Rated RKO

MetalMayhem

Dark Match Jobber
Well, you say Randy take out Edge, which is obviously part of the storyline for Wrestlemania 23. Since I can see Rated RKO break up in the future, who do you think will become the tag team champs?

cryme tyme and edge will take it out on hbk because he will cost rated edge the chance of winning the rumble by eliminating him then orton will win it

i think cryme tyme will win the titles and as for edge he will feud with HBK.
p.s. edge and hbk were feuding at the same time in 2004 and also had a street fight.:)

Cryme Time, Or the worlds greatest tag team haas and benjamin,

And Orton to win umble with hbk coming and interfering and eliminating Edge

either cryme tyme or WGTT...cryme tyme should wrestle more instead of their promo's but they are pretty funny. id like to see Cade and Murdoch get the belts too cuz they are a good tag-team.

Hopefully WGTT. The belts need to established by pair that is strictly a tag team and have the timing and workrate to carry the belts with credibility. It doesn't say much for your tag division when you have two singles wrestlers holding the belts while the rest of the tag division is basically beating off in the corner doing nothing but stupid gimmicks and matches that lead to nowhere. The belts need to change hands to an actual tag team immediately.

I think Rated RKO will split and just decide to vacate the belts. A tournament is held for the belts. Cryme tyme or WGTT will win. But id like Murdoch and Cade to win as they are my fave team.

I hope Orton doesn't become a tweener, because he's better as a full blown heel. I just think they should have their differences and break up. Maybe have a "I'm better than you" type matchup to see who the better of the two is. Maybe they'll defend the titles on Raw after the Rumble, and one will cost the other the titles (or not show up).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back