• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Women's Tourney Predict it: TNA Region

Women's Tourney Predict It TNA Region

• Cheerleader Melissa

• Awesome Kong

• Daizee Haze

• Megumi Kudo

• Akira Hokuto

• Lufisto

• Victoria

• Trinity

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This thread is to discuss all things related to the TNA region

TNA Region

- Cheerleader Melissa
- Awesome Kong
- Daizee Haze
- Akira Hokuto
- Megumi Kudo
- Yoshika Tamura
- Princess Sugey
- Blue Nikita
- Lufisto
- Eden Black
- Victoria
- Trinity
- Velvet McIntyre
- Sumie Sakai
- Chyna
- Daffney Unger

Most Overrated: Chyna

I think I've pissed on Chyna’s parade enough to make people guess why I’d say she she most overrated person in the TNA region. In short, Chyna’s pretty much the Mark Henry of women. She’s strong but she can’t do much else.

Most Underrated: Trinity

Most don’t actually realize how good of a talent Trinity is. She was never popular in WWE, but she was TNA’s main woman’s talent before Gail Kim was hired.

Woman to look out for: Daizee Haze

Even though Daizee is quite small in stature, the woman is easily one of the more skilled women in the region. If the gimmicks matches are played in her favor, Daizee Haze will take the region.

Must see 1st round match: Awesome Kong vs Chyna

Honestly I don’t think there’s at least one person that not at least slightly interested in this match up. It’s basically the female equivalent of the Monster vs Monster, Power meets Power match

Winner: This is another region where gimmick matches will be crucial in deciding a winner. If I had to choose one I would pick Awesome Kong

Kong should have this locked up. Trinity and Lufisto are tough challenges, and Victoria has mainstream cred, but Kong is on a major, current hot streak, and that carries weight on a board of teenagers. Kong is talented, and of course, A SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT!

as has been said, there are a few ladies here who could walk away with the title, but i'm giving it to the one who shares my birthday. Kong. The women's big and strong enough to take abuse, but agile enough to cope with the occassional gimmick

I proberbly couldn't be a bigger Cheerleader Melissa mark if you inflated me with a foot pump, so I'm going to cling to the hope that she might win this thing inspite of all the evidence telling me that Kong will walk this.

Despite my being a huge Megumi Kudo fan and her retirement match being one of my all-time favorite matches, I have to go with Kong on this one. It would be one thing if Kong only had the size factor going for her, but she's also damn good in the ring and has legit bad-assness due to her MMA stuff.

However, if Kong and Kudo end up in an exploding barbed wire match, I'm voting for Kudo!

At the moment without doing some serious investigating i am betting on Kong and Lufisto in the final of the reason. Go Lufisto, depending on the gimmick rounds i can see her going to the end based on the few matches that i have seen her in, but i am pretty sure that ultimately it will be Kong winning the region and the whole tourney simply because she is the most domininant force in American mainstream wrestling and i think that is going to be a hard thing for any other lady to compete with.

Lufisto All The Way, Hand Down, Nuff Said. We will struggle in the second round against Cheerleader Melissa, and again against Kong, but if the gimmick is right you never know...... My vote will be for Lufisto, but if we lose to Knog, I will pick her to go all the way.
10292011.jpg

You're going to have a very, very hard time convincing me that any woman anywhere is going to beat Awesome Kong. My god that woman is brutally scary, but fun to watch in the ring none the less. Kong can not only compete with the men, but she would do so in a realistic fashion that wouldn't make you think this was stupid. She is a big reason to watch women's wrestling on her own.

Now there are certainly better over all "wrestlers" then Kong. Haze and Melissa come to mind right away. Even with all of that ability though, I just think its going to be impossible to beat Kong. The only one that remotely matches up strength wise would be Chyna, but she is going to get her ass handed to her in round 1. If Chyna gets one vote I'll be shocked and pissed.

So my winner, hands down is Kong, unless you could convince me otherwise or the gimmick matches don't favor her.

You're going to have a very, very hard time convincing me that any woman anywhere is going to beat Awesome Kong. My god that woman is brutally scary, but fun to watch in the ring none the less. Kong can not only compete with the men, but she would do so in a realistic fashion that wouldn't make you think this was stupid. She is a big reason to watch women's wrestling on her own.

Now there are certainly better over all "wrestlers" then Kong. Haze and Melissa come to mind right away. Even with all of that ability though, I just think its going to be impossible to beat Kong. The only one that remotely matches up strength wise would be Chyna, but she is going to get her ass handed to her in round 1. If Chyna gets one vote I'll be shocked and pissed.

So my winner, hands down is Kong, unless you could convince me otherwise or the gimmick matches don't favor her.

This is a great post

Like a said, Awsome Kong is probably going to win this bracket, if not the whole thing. But, I must stay with my pick of Lufisto. Lufisto Is great in the ring, has more talent then any women on the TNA and probably the WWE roster, And DID actually compete against men and win a title against men in CZW. And plus, if the gimmick match favors Lufisto, she is going to be hard to beat.

1 time ASW Canadian Champion
2 time ICW Provincial Champion
2 time ICW Tag Team Champion – with Sexy Julie and Mr. Saturday Night
1 time LLF Extreme Champion
1 time SAW World Champion
1 time UWA Cruiserweight Champion
1 time CZW Iron Man Champion
Winner of the 2007 Sherri Martel Memorial Cup Tournament
Winner of the 2005 Super 8 Women Tournament
Winner of the 2007 IWA Mid South Queen Of The Deathmatch Tournament
Winner of the 2006 Stranglehold Wrestling King of the Deathmatch Tournament

Lufisto for me, but if she is going to lose, Awsome Knog would be a worthy opponent.

Vote Lufisto!

This is a great post

Like a said, Awsome Kong is probably going to win this bracket, if not the whole thing. But, I must stay with my pick of Lufisto. Lufisto Is great in the ring, has more talent then any women on the TNA and probably the WWE roster, And DID actually compete against men and win a title against men in CZW. And plus, if the gimmick match favors Lufisto, she is going to be hard to beat.

1 time ASW Canadian Champion
2 time ICW Provincial Champion
2 time ICW Tag Team Champion – with Sexy Julie and Mr. Saturday Night
1 time LLF Extreme Champion
1 time SAW World Champion
1 time UWA Cruiserweight Champion
1 time CZW Iron Man Champion
Winner of the 2007 Sherri Martel Memorial Cup Tournament
Winner of the 2005 Super 8 Women Tournament
Winner of the 2007 IWA Mid South Queen Of The Deathmatch Tournament
Winner of the 2006 Stranglehold Wrestling King of the Deathmatch Tournament

Lufisto for me, but if she is going to lose, Awsome Knog would be a worthy opponent.

Vote Lufisto!

^Totally agree with this, 106.4%

Although I am pretty sure Kong will win the region, I really want to see Lufisto go far in this thing, not to mention that any gimmick round with a hardcore stip puts her very much favourite to win, having said that I dont think there could be many gimmick rounds that would put her at a giant disadvantage, whereas Kong on the other hand could have several that dont favour her.

However I am not overly familiar with several of the ladies in the region and I really need to do my homework before and during the tourney, I still like Lufisto's chances of progressing far in this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back