• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Women's Title and WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I agree the bull riding contest was crap,and they need to up their women's divsion if the want to keep it honorable and mean something ,have like a women's tough enough maybe or scout different indies, I heard Nattie Neidhart maybe coming to the WWE and that will be good because wrestling is what she wants to do.

Eternal Dragon said:
If I were Nattie Neidhart I wouldn't come to the WWE because they'd probably give her no air time like Victoria.

Flames Out
Dragon
That might be true but maybe not the WWE loves next generation superstars and she is Jim Niedhart's daughter plus a member of the Hart family.

Lita and Trish are good as partners and enemies ! and poor trish is leaving , atleast before she leaves she has to team up w/ Lita against Mickie and Melina " bye bye match " then Lita .. becomes womens champ again

Hmm yes, those two will have to team-up again, it'd be a great comeback to the ring for Lita (who really deserves the belt more than anyone else at the moment), however it would be a lil difficult to get Lita into a face turn so quickly. However that match would be a great way to end Trish's career and to give Lita's another kick start. And well that will mark the beginning of the end for Mickie's title reign.

I think the SD "divas" should have a chance to wrestle for the womens title!!

No, nobody on SD in the "womens divison" (if you can call it that) can wrestle. Jillian has potential but, I think she still has a long way.

Flames Out
Dragon

well Jillian isnt a "wrestler" in WWE , shes a "cat" thats what i call them .. and Ashley will improve soon .. shes pretty good

"im not saying that jillian isnt that good "

Eternal Dragon said:
No, nobody on SD in the "womens divison" (if you can call it that) can wrestle. Jillian has potential but, I think she still has a long way.

Flames Out
Dragon

Jillian Vs Victoria because Jillian rang rings around Victoria. And i found an OVW match of Jillian when she had just been called up by the WWE. And she has a match against Mickie James. Not the best match she had in OVW so i will try to find Jillan vs Victoria. So saying she is not ready for the womens divison yet is rubbish when she is clearly one of the best the WWE have.

http://rapidshare.de/files/26084271/OVW-Mickie_James_Vs_Jillian_Hall.wmv.html

Ringer said:
Jillian Vs Victoria because Jillian rang rings around Victoria. And i found an OVW match of Jillian when she had just been called up by the WWE. And she has a match against Mickie James. Not the best match she had in OVW so i will try to find Jillan vs Victoria. So saying she is not ready for the womens divison yet is rubbish when she is clearly one of the best the WWE have.

http://rapidshare.de/files/26084271/OVW-Mickie_James_Vs_Jillian_Hall.wmv.html

I'm not saying she isn't ready for the Women's Divison, I'm saying there still should be some time before she win's the Women's Championship.

Anyways I think Lita and Trish also made very good enimies/partners. They work really well together in the ring. That's why their feud has been on and off since 2000.

Flames Out
Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo