• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Women's Championship - Michelle VS Melina

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like no one has made this one yet. I'm starting this thread!

Melina is challenging Michelle for the women's title in what will probably be an even better match than their last one, which was good for a diva match. I think that Michelle will retain here. She's the first diva to have held both titles so she needs a good long title run to show her dominance.

Dagger Dias prediction...._ MICHELLE
_

Well i belive Michelle McCool is the least talented diva in the WWE and i almost boycotted Smackdown when she beat Natalya to become the first diva champion due to her lack or wrestling ability and plagiarised AJ Styles move The Styles Clash and Daniels Angel Wings which as a fan of both wrestlers infuriates me to see her botch these moves every week.
Michelle McCool only has her position in WWE as the only winner of both belts due to her relationship with Mark William Calaway (The Undertaker) giving her backstage pull when it comes to booking and lets her defeat far more talented divas who get held down every week due to this so to answer your question Michelle McCool will no sell Melina and defeat her to retain the title and will probably hold for a long time or until Mark William Calaway (The Undertaker) dumps her for another diva.

This looks like a mediocre match, on paper. Both are, in my mind, two very talented divas that have consistently performed to the best of their abilities and have had good matches. They've also had a fair share of horrid matches, too. This can go either way, but I tend to think it'll be pretty good, as I think they'll mesh well, and have good chemistry.

I'm giving this one to Michelle, in part because I don't think Melina is ready for the title, and because I think Michelle isn't completely done with it.

Quite frankly, I'm not much of a fan of either, so I couldn't care less who won. It seems that just because the Divas Championship is now on Raw, it's getting more attention than the Womens Championship, which is obviously the premier and better title. Michelle McCool is not the best wrestler, but I can see why WWE pushes her, and I'm talking about this beyond the fact that she's with The Undertaker. Melina is a very innovative diva, but that doesn't mean she's the best. So, I expect a nice 5-9 minute match with maybe some good parts.

Prediction: Michelle McCool retains the Womens Championship.

Well i belive Michelle McCool is the least talented diva in the WWE and i almost boycotted Smackdown when she beat Natalya to become the first diva champion due to her lack or wrestling ability and plagiarised AJ Styles move The Styles Clash and Daniels Angel Wings which as a fan of both wrestlers infuriates me to see her botch these moves every week.
Michelle McCool only has her position in WWE as the only winner of both belts due to her relationship with Mark William Calaway (The Undertaker) giving her backstage pull when it comes to booking and lets her defeat far more talented divas who get held down every week due to this so to answer your question Michelle McCool will no sell Melina and defeat her to retain the title and will probably hold for a long time or until Mark William Calaway (The Undertaker) dumps her for another diva.

I only got one thing to say to anyone that thinks that Michelle isn't a talented Diva and is in the position she's in right now because of her relationship with The Undertaker. Your are what's wrong with wrestling fans right now. The fact of the matter is this Michelle McCool is one of the best all around wrestlers in the WWE but just because she dating The Undertaker, everybody is slamming here and saying out bad she is. What she does in her personnal life is here own buisness and doesn't affect anything in here professionnal life. Like i said before, she's one of the best wrestler on the diva's roster right now and the fact that she'S using moves from A.J. and Daniels doesn't change anything. In fact it just makes here a better wrestlers. Has for this match is concern, i think it would probably outshine the Diva's championship match for the simple fact that Melina and Michelle work well together and there match at the Bash was really good. You got to of the top woman wrestler in the WWE right now facing each other over the most pretigious title in the woman's division so if given the time, it will probably be a really good match.

All of you are wasting your time. Women's wrestling in the WWE is pathetic. It means nothing. Why do you think Victoria (Tara) left, and Jackie before her... and Ivory before that? Vince only cares about Playboy covers and profit shares. The women's division isn't real... it's eye candy...

@psychohurricane- While i agree that Michelle is talented, i don't think she should have been the first Women's/Diva's champion. Trish Stratus passed the torch to Mickie cleanly when she retired, and i think it should have been her honor.

@obiwansidisi- You are severly misguided if you believe that. Yes, there is alot of Eye Candy on WWE. But the best women wrestlers are also there: Mickie, Melina, Michelle, and Gail Kim namely. Say what you want about SHIMMER, or TNA, but WWE is the top of the wrestling world, and that's why these women are the best.

On Topic: This match was underhyped. They had one segment on it all month, and it was all of three minutes. I don't recall seeing either woman wrestle since the title change (though i missed SD! three weeks ago), and this match is obviously the writers going: "Shit...we need a Women's title match for the Night of Champions!" And being that there are alot of other matches on the card, the Cluster fuck US title match will no doubt be long and painful, and the triple threat for the WWE title is gaurenteed at least a half hour, not to mention all of the vignettes/interviews to get everyone on the card, this match doesn't get more than five minutes. It sucks, but the match (which does have alot of promise) will be just as the build up- non-existent and short. Michelle retains.

My two favorite divas! Woot woot! Well first let me just say that I hope the match is better than their last PPV one. I know it helped make Michelle looks extremely dominated, but it also made Melina look really weak and helpless.

But I actually think this will be a better match. They have put some spark back into Melina's character with her attacking Michelle, and all that. It made me start to remember the old Melina I loved so much.

I also like the fact that they haven't had a match in the last two weeks on Smackdown. I think it makes this match seem more important and built up, seeing as how they didn't just compete in a tag match the night before.

But I'm also a realist and know this match won't be know 5 star(Mickie Vs. Trish WM)match either. Michelle has to win, and it would be pretty pointless to have her lose since they are building her up to be a very dominated diva. I also suspect that Eve might be her next challenger since she has improved and has been given more time on air recently. So I predict Michelle will win, but hopefully it won't be a total domination like before.

Ps. For thoes who say Michelle is the worse in the WWE have you not seen Layla, Maria, Rosa, The Bellas, ect wrestle?

This match was shockingly pretty good and definitely better than the other Diva’s match. I wasn’t expecting much out of this match but then again why should I? I’m not taking a shot at Melina or Michelle but there really wasn’t a reason for me to care about this match and for that matter any other Diva match. I just haven’t been given a reason to care and that’s probably one of the reason why this match exceed my expectations, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it was pretty good. I think that even if I had been given a reason to care for the match or Diva's division the match would still have exceed my expectations and probably more than it did without me caring about it . The match was pretty good and I really have nothing to complain about it considering I saw how things went with the other Diva’s match and how Diva matches usually turn out to be. This match was definitely one of the best matches in the Diva’s division that we’ve seen in a while and it’s not even close

This Match was actually a pretty good match, one the best divas matches ive seen in a while, a really good match except for the end but i gues you cant win em all.

This match was great(for a WWE diva's match lately). I was shocked, I didn't think Melina & McCool had good chemistry but this match was a surprise. So much better than the Bash match(Melina actually looked credible) I think it showed that these two are 2 of the best diva workers in the WWE right now.

This was so much better than Mickie/Maryse, but maybe that was due to Maryse not being 100%. The DDT on the barricade was nice, and this match has really made me want this feud to countinue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back