• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Women And Food

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
If you've ever been in a serious relationship with a woman, then the one thing you do with her often (besides fuck) is eat. In the two serious relationships that I've been in, I have come to understand that women do not want to be seen as "food hogs" (in fact, they're very self-conscious about food). So, this is why, when you get yourself some food and you ask them if they want something, they just say, "No, I'll just take a bite of yours."

But, here's the thing: more often than not, they end up eating more than half of your shit. Do they think that just because the food is technically yours that they haven't indulged themselves, and that they won't absorb any of the calories from it? This is one of the few things that I'll never understand about the opposite sex. Also, I find it funny how they turn that shit around on you (telling you that you're selfish) when you don't want to give them any of your food.

TDIgs, I <3 you. I JUST said to a girl the other day

"I mean really. A relationship consits of three things, when you get down to it. You watch TV together, eat together, and have sex. If 2 of those 3 things arent compatible, then its a no go"

LAst night I wanted a slice of Pizza. Went all the way downtown to get it. Asked Ms. TM if she wanted a piece, and she said no. Then she ate half of the piece of mine!

It's like that episode of Friends where Joey doesn't want his date to eat his food. Matt Le Blanc FTW

lol Funny as hell. My woman is exactly like that. She'll eat tons. She gets upset if we go out somewhere and I don't get anything. She makes such a huge fuss if she eats more than me.....says it makes her look like a pig.....but she still eats anyways lol

went out for lunch with a girl, she said she didnt want anything, so i bought something i knew she wouldn't like. :)

When women are around food it's mind blowing in its stupidity.
My ex hated to eat in front of me cause she thought she'd look like a pig. Yet she had no problem eating my food in front of me.
The irony.

I'm lucky enough that my gal can eat, is not shy about it, and is in fabulous shape because she trains/exercises. Mostly when we go out and we want to try new things we each order something that the other may like then split the meals.
I think you hit the nail on the head though about the indulgence question, as if eating off of somebody else's plate renounces ownership and final destination of the caloric intake.

lady_and_the_tramp_gallery--gt_full_width_landscape.jpg

Yeah, my ex-girlfriend loved food and was't shy about it. I never got to go out with her (long-distance, you see), so I don't know if she'd have eaten my food. She looked great, though, so she was allowed to eat if she wanted to.

I don't mind sharing food with my lady. Her and I always order sushi in one big order and we eat together on the same side of the table in the restaurant. Kinda sappy sounding, maybe, but I find we have our best talks when we do this.

Women and food, my two favorite things to eat.

And, I guess I'm lucky. I have a good looking thin girlfriend who has no problem eating her own food. Works great.

Yeah, in my experience, it's me that doesn't get the giant meal, because I don't want to eat that much in front of her and then her forcing me to eat what she doesn't want because "I'll take it home, but it will never get eaten."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back