Have You Ever Eaten Food That Wasn't Yours?

This thread (topic) reminds me of the time my Friend and I ate at Taco Bell.

We each had the Grande' Meal (10 hardshell tacos) and we had our trays next to each other. While we were talking, and I finished one, I hadn't even realize and just reached over to grab another taco..

Problem was, I grabbed one off his tray, not even noticing. But he did. :lmao: He dropped his jaw, and was literally like "Dude, what the fuck are you doing?" I unwrapped and took a bite, still not even realizing, and I said "What do you mean?"

He was like "You just fucking snatched my taco!?" After I checked, I agreed and offered to give it back to him. :lmao: Of course I had plenty more.. so I just traded. But none the less, that was just a funny moment. He almost shit himself, that I had grabbed one of his tacos without even remotely thinking of it.

This thread (topic) reminds me of the time my Friend and I ate at Taco Bell.

We each had the Grande' Meal (10 hardshell tacos) and we had our trays next to each other. While we were talking, and I finished one, I hadn't even realize and just reached over to grab another taco..

Problem was, I grabbed one off his tray, not even noticing. But he did. :lmao: He dropped his jaw, and was literally like "Dude, what the fuck are you doing?" I unwrapped and took a bite, still not even realizing, and I said "What do you mean?"

He was like "You just fucking snatched my taco!?" After I checked, I agreed and offered to give it back to him. :lmao: Of course I had plenty more.. so I just traded. But none the less, that was just a funny moment. He almost shit himself, that I had grabbed one of his tacos without even remotely thinking of it.

if the dude freaked out that much over you grabbing his taco i would have grabbed another one and ate it in front of his face. Then if he got even more pissed i would have replaced one of them and seen if he realized you still owe him one taco.

Yes, I was once given the wrong order at MacDonald's, Which included what I had ordered, I wasn't going to tell the fucker's. :lmao:

Yes, I was once given the wrong order at MacDonald's, Which included what I had ordered, I wasn't going to tell the fucker's. :lmao:

LOL I miss the days of receiving free food. (as in, what "I" ordered.. but from friend's making it, thus it's free)

Last time anything like this happened, it was actually some bitch who was waiting for her food. MINE was beginning to be placed on a tray, and she fucking cuts right in front of me and starts EATING my mother fucking fries!

I went off on the bitch. I was like "What in the fucking hell, do you think you're doing with my mother fucking fries?" She tried claiming they were her's.

I was like "I certainly fucking hope so, because either you're gonna pay me for what looks like the exact same thing I ordered, or they're gonna make me some new fucking food. Cause I'm damn sure not taking it now that you've devoured half of it."

LOL I miss the days of receiving free food. (as in, what "I" ordered.. but from friend's making it, thus it's free)

My brother work's at MacDonal's now. :lmao: I go up and order a meduim meal, And he will come out with a supersize, With load's of the little cheap burger's, And dessert's, It's like the greatest thing in the world.

last time anything like this happened, it was actually some bitch who was waiting for her food. MINE was beginning to be placed on a tray, and she fucking cuts right in front of me and starts EATING my mother fucking fries!

I went off on the bitch. I was like "What in the fucking hell, do you think you're doing with my mother fucking fries?" She tried claiming they were her's.

I was like "I certainly fucking hope so, because either you're gonna pay me for what looks like the exact same thing I ordered, or they're gonna make me some new fucking food. Cause I'm damn sure not taking it now that you've devoured half of it."

Holy shit! That is one of my pet peev's, It's a lucky your a pretty calm guy, If she would have done that to me, I would have proberly blacked out from rage, And punched her in the face. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back