With the Lottery out of the way...

Oh yeah, I always meant to ask about this.

So, at some point in the fed, I see apparently two world titles, and a claim of a REAL world title. Just curious, could someone give the backstory to that?

Oh yeah, I always meant to ask about this.

So, at some point in the fed, I see apparently two world titles, and a claim of a REAL world title. Just curious, could someone give the backstory to that?

Basically Ricky wanted to have a gimmick title but Everest won the match. Simple. Creative didn't count it as a world title at the time nor should it be counted in the lineage as such.

Showtime and Kurtesy actually. We had an open battle royale for the last spot, which was won by Kurtesy. It was FalK's big break through. I think shortly after we invited him onto creative.

That match he's thinking of is you, Holmes and Callahan where I was added in but not put on the poster.

Basically Ricky wanted to have a gimmick title but Everest won the match. Simple.

Lee is right on the match I'm thinking about.

Also, that makes the unification match that I saw referenced in RP's of that era make more sense.

Lee is right on the match I'm thinking about.

Also, that makes the unification match that I saw referenced in RP's of that era make more sense.

It was pretty quick. It was about the time of Ricky being former HOC but still on creative so had clout.

Rios should not be in the HOF ever.

Didn't Rios win a few matches without RPing?

Yup, he was HOC, won matches without RPing. Basic politics.

Ricky took over, and really struggled with the fed which IC was going to close down. I took over and the rest is history.

Enter more experienced people to the fold.

Ricky took over, and really struggled with the fed which IC was going to close down. I took over and the rest is history.

Proud to say that I was a "Lee guy"

Were Rios' handler and Ricky the only Heads of Creative before you?

Yup but I don't think DS ever officially had the title, I'm sure Jonny was keeping tabs on the fed then in his admin role.

So there's been 11 Heads of Creative then.

DS
Enforcer
Ricky
Lee
Phoenix
Ty
Numbers
FalKon
Kermit
Harthan
Yaz

Yup but I don't think DS ever officially had the title, I'm sure Jonny was keeping tabs on the fed then in his admin role.

Yeah I think it was unofficial, as I don't think anyone actually recognized Jonny as the actual head. Though I know he THOUGHT he was the actual head. Even though the only noteworthy thing he ever did in the fed was remove Prax from the staff.

It might also be time to do a tag team in the hall of fame. Saxoteur, Strikeforce, or Technosa would be great additions, and I could see any of those three.

^^^ This is a great idea, with the division sorely in need of fresh blood.

Also, I'm with everyone else that named some "old school" guys. Will, Bratchny, Ricky, Dave...Holmes would work, if you wanted to add it in to an Abel storyline.

That would be a great return storyline.

I've had a couple of ideas to return with either him or a new character, but unfortunately I can't find the time. My school work starts to slow down near middle of October, so hopefully I can make it work then.

Any two of Will, Ricky, Big Dave and Saxoteur would be magnificent selections for this years class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back