• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

With the Lottery out of the way...

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I want to say a couple of things.

Firstly, congrats to everyone who took part in the whole event. Honestly, the drive and ambition that everyone has for their characters gives me the incentive to continue to make this place one of the best eFeds on the interwebs. I especially want to give a massive congratulations to the new champions and Haiku for their impressive wins. Johnny Scumm has proved everyone wrong since his return and I'm genuinely happy for him. Haiku deserved the win and a nicer guy couldn't have won the big prize. And a massive well done to Dagger, who totally deserves the big prize. I was so glad to put you over and you're going to be a great champ. That puts us at 1-1, so expect me...

But enough with the congrats. Going forward, I'm looking for more interactivity. The level of feedback for RP's was a joy to behold last round and I have to give massive props to everyone that managed to dish some out. Lee did an amazing job of giving out some feedback to everyone and deserves special praise, along with NSL who also managed it... I think.

If we can keep up this level of feedback, that would make me really happy. I'll try to rep everyone who does something and will give anyone Creative Feedback if they manage to review a show. I know it takes a whole but I certainly appreciate the feedback and would like to know where I can get better.

Lastly, with Kingdom Come on the horizon, a lot of interactivity can be done. The Hall of Fame is on the cards and I'd like to see who everyone feels is deserving. Also, the EOY awards will be soon after and I'd like to see some nominations if anyone has any. The final thing I would ask, is if anyone has any idea of what they would like to do heading into Kingdom Come, then reach out to me or any of Creative and we will try our hardest to make it happen.

Lets make this Kingdom Come the best yet.

Thanks everyone.

Reactions: NSL
Ty, Kurtesy, of Steamboat Ricky

I'm biased, and I'm aware of it. But that's where I'm leaning now.

It might also be time to do a tag team in the hall of fame. Saxoteur, Strikeforce, or Technosa would be great additions, and I could see any of those three.

That's just what I'd think.

Everest, Titus and Cougar thus far.

You're right. I thought it was Big Dave first in, not Everest. I think it was because we were also running a Big Dave angle, with him returning for a match or something to face... Vega, maybe?

I'd like to see 3 guys get in this year and that be the number we continue with each year. Ty Burna, Big Dave, and Steamboat Ricky are my picks.

Wait, now I remember. Wasn't Phoenix going to be a partner for Saboteur, against Celeste and Steven Holmes?

Then we had the ruling he couldn't, then Mr. Banks came, then the feud with Saboteur and Vega.

Right, anyhow, not important. I'd say Dave, Ty, and a tag team (if push came to shove...Technosa?)

I'd like to see 3 guys get in this year and that be the number we continue with each year. Ty Burna, Big Dave, and Steamboat Ricky are my picks.

I like these three options, definitely.

Celeste Crimson is also an option to throw into the hat.

Wait, now I remember. Wasn't Phoenix going to be a partner for Saboteur, against Celeste and Steven Holmes?

Then we had the ruling he couldn't, then Mr. Banks came, then the feud with Saboteur and Vega.

Right, anyhow, not important. I'd say Dave, Ty, and a tag team (if push came to shove...Technosa?)

I love Barbosa and S.H.I.T. and on paper they be the strongest pairing in WZCW, that said a lack of tag title reigns holds me back from inducting them. If we induct a team I think it would almost have to be Action Saxton and Saboteur IMO. I think after Ty and Dave, it's really debatable on who should be inducted. We've had so many people here who did a lot of things that would put them up for consideration.

I can see what you mean about Saxoteur having more title prestige over Technosa, and I think we can all agree that some combination of Technosa, Saxoteur, and Strikeforce should be in the HOF. To be fair, I'm also including singles success in the overall inclusion. So that probably sways me

Title wins shouldn't count for much I think. Longevity needs to have a place in the Hall of Fame too.

If anything Barbosa or SHIT would go into the HOF as singles competitors. They've done stuff on their own moreso than they were together. If anything, Saxoteur would go in together since their best work came whilst together.

However, I believe this year we should induct more old school guys. Sadly, there will come a time when all of us oldies will go and the names like Steamboat Ricky will be forgotten.

If anything Barbosa or SHIT would go into the HOF as singles competitors. They've done stuff on their own moreso than they were together. If anything, Saxoteur would go in together since their best work came whilst together.

However, I believe this year we should induct more old school guys. Sadly, there will come a time when all of us oldies will go and the names like Steamboat Ricky will be forgotten.

Carmen Bratchny, Vengeance, "The One" Big Will, just to name a few.

Big Will is a great choice.

You can make a case for Vengeance/Lars Reidar but I'm very iffy on Carmen. He did well for his time but he didn't exactly do much. My memory is hazy but all I remember from Carmen was him winning the REAL (fake) World title from Ricky at Kingdom Come II and being runner-up in the Lottery that Titus won.

I'm unfamiliar with all three. I know of "The One" Big Will due to his Lottery win and that the handler was one of the first mods to reach out to me when I was new. Hardly ever heard of the other two.

I'm unfamiliar with all three. I know of "The One" Big Will due to his Lottery win and that the handler was one of the first mods to reach out to me when I was new. Hardly ever heard of the other two.

Vengeance and Ty were feuding, and IIRC, they had a HIAC match between the two...maybe for the world title, with Titus and Showtime.

He's actually a really interesting character. Pretty cryptic as a character, don't know who wrote him.

Big Will is a great choice.

You can make a case for Vengeance/Lars Reidar but I'm very iffy on Carmen. He did well for his time but he didn't exactly do much. My memory is hazy but all I remember from Carmen was him winning the REAL (fake) World title from Ricky at Kingdom Come II and being runner-up in the Lottery that Titus won.

Carmen had allot of classic matches. Manzo is another name. Joseph Rios is another.

Vengeance and Ty were feuding, and IIRC, they had a HIAC match between the two...maybe for the world title, with Titus and Showtime.

He's actually a really interesting character. Pretty cryptic as a character, don't know who wrote him.

Showtime and Kurtesy actually. We had an open battle royale for the last spot, which was won by Kurtesy. It was FalK's big break through. I think shortly after we invited him onto creative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back