Winter is Coming - The Night is Dark and Full of Spoilers

Season 3's theme music, it about sums up how I feel when its coming on actually.

[YOUTUBE]mJ5-vgFSQQs[/YOUTUBE]

I've watched the trailer so many times already but I just can't help myself! As good as on set photos are, actually seeing the Unsullied lined up, Tormund (I think?) climbing the wall and Jamie looking to be in pain has me incredibly pumped up for the premiere.

Despite the length of the books, I'm getting an urge to go through them again.

Such a raging erection.

As disgusted as I will be with myself, ill probably keep up with it weekly this year.

Thank JGlass for introducing me to the darkside. Bays were pirates dwell, so to speak.

I got chills last week when Robb and Bolton senior are discussing what to do about Theon and then I heard the line, "Don't worry, I'll send my bastard to take care of him."

Gonna have to wait until Saturday night for the next episode, in Cambridge just now but heading home tomorrow.

You gonna binge on the box set or try and ration it out Barbosa?

I got chills last week when Robb and Bolton senior are discussing what to do about Theon and then I heard the line, "Don't worry, I'll send my bastard to take care of him."

Gonna have to wait until Saturday night for the next episode, in Cambridge just now but heading home tomorrow.

You gonna binge on the box set or try and ration it out Barbosa?

There is a plan in the works for a marathon session for season 1 and 2...

Niiice! Are you going to time it so that you'll finish 2 in time for 3 to start?

In an ideal world. Unfortunately, I have real world commitments that might get in the way.

Bloody people and their need to attach themselves to one another through a tasteful ceremony in front of their friends and family before celebrating that event with a meal and party afterwards.

"Late" Walder Frey was who I had in mind. Although if the couple are to his choosing then it would likely be a smooth event.

Not sure about that either.

The Late Lord Frey was very happy about the match of Edmure Tully and Roslin Frey - one of his daughters was marrying his liege lord.

That it did not go smoothly would be an understatement

Finally read the series. Looking forward to The Winds of Winter and the World of Ice and Fire as well.

Hopefully, The Winds of Winter show more Lord Wyman and Littlefinger. Sansa's a POV, so that's a sure chance that Littlefinger will get more time and for us to figure out if he's going to do what he told Sansa about Harry the Heir or just go 'lolno' and do something else. Wyman Manderly's the man. A very large, rotund and possibly cannibalistic man.

6155_630949216934535_1185891769_n.jpg

I'm cheap so I'll just read the books. Only issue I really have is Martin's narrative style at times drive me bat crazy to many POV's too keep up plus he hopefully will not pull a deal where he extends the trilogy like some authors did *cough*wheeloftime*cough*

Um, it's already well past a trilogy. I really doubt he would consider extending the books past a 7th anyway because they take a long time to come out, and he's a bit large.

If the remaining two volumes are each split in 2, I would genuinely worry about Martin being able to complete them all.

The Winds of Winter and Dream of Spring might be split in two for publishing in paperback but that does not mean they will take any longer than just 2 books.

As for the TV show, I'd imagine we will end up with 12 series.

1: A Game of Thrones
2: A Clash of Kings
3: A Storm of Swords Part I
4: A Storm of Swords Part II
5: A Feast for Crows Part I
6: A Feast for Crows Part II
7: A Dance with Dragons Part I
8: A Dance with Dragons Part II
9: The Winds of Winter Part I
10: The Winds of Winter Part II
11: A Dream of Spring Part I
12: A Dream of Spring Part II

I would say that my series 5-7 would be all mixed up given the split timeline that Martin went with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back