Will Y 2 Jake get banned?

Will Y 2 Jake get banned?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jake banned? LOL! No way! No more posts about him getting drunk, jerking off, etc. Funniest guy on here.

He's made enemies, though. I propose a Jake security detail including volunteers from this site, and his duck. :D

These people are crazy:

Agrex, bambam, Carribean Playa, Chris Vegas, danmen001, Death Is A Right, el duderino, Eternal Dragon, HBK-aholic, Jonny B, Jose Jalapeno...On A Stick, jpfizzle, justinsayne, klunderbunker, mattory314, NYSandman, Polley:wanna_cracker, precip666, Prince Albert, The Shockmaster, Yoko Romo

They voted no. I'm so going to get banned, or at least made into a regular poster again. Chris Cash doesn't get sarcasm, nor does he understand the forum. He'll get rid of me just because I closed that thread aagin.

These people are crazy:

Agrex, bambam, Carribean Playa, Chris Vegas, danmen001, Death Is A Right, el duderino, Eternal Dragon, HBK-aholic, Jonny B, Jose Jalapeno...On A Stick, jpfizzle, justinsayne, klunderbunker, mattory314, NYSandman, Polley:wanna_cracker, precip666, Prince Albert, The Shockmaster, Yoko Romo

They voted no. I'm so going to get banned, or at least made into a regular poster again. Chris Cash doesn't get sarcasm, nor does he understand the forum. He'll get rid of me just because I closed that thread aagin.
It's be good to have a breath of fresh air around here. don't get me wrong, I'm sure you're great and all that other ass-kissing others do, but change is refreshing.

I agree there's nothing wrong with change. I'm sure other people have got plenty of ideas for this place. But I doubt I'd be replaced anyway.

yes because atomiconline or purplepeopleeateradmin is doing a bang up job as we speak.

I agree there's nothing wrong with change. I'm sure other people have got plenty of ideas for this place. But I doubt I'd be replaced anyway.
Probably true. They'd leave it to Slimer (or is it Jonny again?) to run it himself. He'd get frustrated with no help, and then we'd have no admins again.

And Marty from the Gilbertti thread would be a happy happy man.

Apparently the crisis has been adverted. At some point you apparently said sorry.

So, the members of WZ can rest easier knowing their fearless dictator will be around, at least for a little while longer.

Not true. I squeal if I eat anything with mushrooms in, and I won't go in the sea because of fish.
Shh...you can't let them know about any chinks in the administrative armor.

The Man of 1000 Names will exploit that to his advantage.

SES? Me, Jonny and Jake actually crashed that site by near doubling the amount of activity it had. We had about 20 posts between us lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back