• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Xavier Woods ever shut up during New Day's matches?

Prince Vee

Better than I think I am
Don't ponder that I'm showing my hatred towards Xavier Woods. But the irony about this post is, I love Xavier at the ring side during New Day's matches. He's perfectly doing what a heel would do. I really like the way how He's working the matches from outside the ring.

I don't think I'm the only one I'm the only one with this opinion about him? He's solid in the ring as well but the brilliance of his gimmick is his voice outside the ring when Big E and Kofi are working out inside. His voice is unique, loud, annoying and irresistible!! Which are the perfect qualities of a dirty heel!

What's your opinion about this? Feel free to share! Cheers!!

I'm with you. I think what Xavier does is brilliant and makes him so easy to hate, in a good way. He has been a true heel which I love. I hope he never shuts up and continues to run that loud annoying mouth until New Day has run its course and disappears into the night.

I'm with both of you. He was awesome outside the ring and having him being loud and obnoxious is a perfect way to keep him involved while he isn't wrestling. Plus he is perfect for it.

The tricep meat thing was awesome.

I love his loud, crazy antics outside the ring. It adds a needed spice to New Day's matches. The "what hapened to you" line over and over again was awesome.

He will do it and continue to do it until he or New Day changes who they are or until some up shuts him up. Let's just hope it doesn't get too entertaining to the point where people start to root for them.

Myself, I laughed through most of the tag match last night, it was fun entertainment and I like New Day. I also find Big E to be a laugh during their promo's.

Yea, Xavier Woods was pretty entertaining last night. He's extremely annoying and you love to hate him but at the same time you're very much entertained by him. That's how more heels should be.

"Yeah, have some of that Tricep Meat!" Once in a while Xavier actually makes me laugh out loud. As long as he gets a good one in here and there, I have no problem w/ the constant jabbering.

I hope he never shuts up. Last night the things he was saying were absolutely magical. Everyone already hit on the "Worst leg drop ever." I mean... I can't... brilliant. It's brilliant. The tricep meat thing was also hilarious.

I can't remember who it was off the top of my head but wasn't there someone that was a manager within the last 6-7 years that did the same thing? Except he said something about Kobe Bryant then got canned? I'm to lazy to Google it but someone here will know what I'm referring to.

Woods is very impressive in the ring. At least when I saw him as Consequences Creed in TNA he was great. He's obviously still got it but it's a different style in the E. However if he keeps doing what he's doing outside the ring too.... it's a perfect heel tactic. Plus, it's hilarious.

I can't remember who it was off the top of my head but wasn't there someone that was a manager within the last 6-7 years that did the same thing? Except he said something about Kobe Bryant then got canned? I'm to lazy to Google it but someone here will know what I'm referring to.

Abraham Washington. The guy was gold on the mic and blew it with one misguided joke.

Abraham Washington. The guy was gold on the mic and blew it with one misguided joke.

Yes! I also came in this post thinking of him(but couldn't remember his name) but saw that somebody else had already mentioned him(while also forgetting his name).

Washington was awesome for that brief time he was around, and Woods is doing great things within the same type of role as well. Love it! He was gold last night.

One Woods line that made me laugh out loud was when Xavier said Titus looks like Donkey from Shrek. It was during an argument backstage, and a lot of people were talking at the same time but I caught it and laughed so hard.

I've enjoyed Xavier Woods. I remember when Kofi lost to Reigns before "Money in the Bank" and he yelled a dramatic "NOOOOOOOO!" as if it was truly the end of the world. New Day has arguably become my favorite team and I wish WWE would use them more.

I must admit, when new day started, i was kind of meh....

Now is one of the things im enjoying the most, the three of them are funny as hell. This type of annoying heel is great and suit them perfectly.

These guys are turning chicken shit into chicken salad, and im glad becasue they deserve it. Lets hope that the (un)creatives leave them to stay this way.

And the three of them being good in-ring performers add a plus to the faction.

BTW, if you like these guys, be sure to check xavier woods youtube channel, its called UpUpDownDown. He usually play videogames with other superstars, its pretty funny, and you see them relaxed and being themselves. Watching Rusev (they call him Tong Po) being out of character playing a street fighter tournament is hilarious.

Xavier Woods is a smart guy. He really gets the mental aspect of the wrestling game which is why he makes a perfect manager to Kofi/Big E. who are great in-ring talents. At first, I hated his constant yelling at ringside because it annoyed the shit out of me... than I realized I was being worked... Looking at it now from neutral perspective, it's a great way to build heat.

You know I just rewatched WWE Battleground and honestly His over the top antics was one of the more enjoyable parts of the untire PPV. I didn't quite care for the random Black Guy paring to begin with (like those ever work)but I truly believe that they have come into their own as heels and have become at least for Me a very soild entertaining and enjoyable act. I hope at some point they win the Titles back and dominate the scene for a while because without The Uso's or Kidd and Cesaro(who before the injury to Kidd was My favorite Tag Team) The New Day is byfar the most OVER Tag Team (IMO) and the perfect heel foil when The Uso's return or one of the other face Tag Teams catch fire.

The guy is a genius at generating match heat, easily doing his best work in the WWE to date.

I was so despondent with the New Day as a face stable, I love the fact the crowd turned them heel as I think they'd be wasted as a new Los Matadoras jobbing to anyone and everyone if they'd stayed as faces.

Their feud with PTP has been a highlight of the shows/PPV's recently.

He's doing great, all of them are. The chickin shit line works here but more they're "grabbing the ring" in Vinces' parlance.

As for Woods, like a hotel room in Cleveland... he ain't... oh wait...

Xavier Woods is a fine wrestler. But, MAN, I wished today's wrestling was like the 80's as Woods is a modern-day James J. Dillon. Very cerebral and articulate. He can talk rings around most people. Hell, they should just knock it off and make him a full-time Manager. Put Adam Rose with him. Put the Ascension with him. Hell, put Emma with him. He will do a lot more to elevate thoem than what Creative is doing. Woods is THAT DAMN good.

Xavier Woods is the heart and soul of the New Day. Without him that tag team would be trash. He's a very smart guy, he knows what he's doing out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back