• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will we see the "great one" tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he wasn't there, and we are left with Edge and Jericho re-joining the team, which was predictable, and were teased with the idea that the Miz will join the team. Not a very big angle in my opinion.

I'm very disapointed. I was expecting either Rock or Vinnie Mac to join Team WWE. I was expecting a twist. And what do we get? The same old team we had in the first place. I mean seriously someone gert rid of Khali. Hopefully, for the love of God, the Rock will return at Summerslam and either

A) Join Team WWE
B) Be the leader of Nexus

Anyways I prayed the whole show that SOMETHING exciting or innovating would happen..... but it wasn't ment to be:disappointed:

We'll atleast we get an angle when we're promised one ... unlike some other companies that shall remain nameless for the sake of the thread lol

We'll atleast we get an angle when we're promised one ... unlike some other companies that shall remain nameless for the sake of the thread lol

they went back to the original team.. not much of a "BIG angle" really.. was expecting something actually big. a real surprise.

No. Why do so many people think he's always coming back out of nowhere?

Closed since the show is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back