• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

will TNA face the same fate as WCW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mania23OffThaHook

Pre-Show Stalwart
ok so of course everybody knows about the monday nite wars and then wwe started killing wcw in the ratings and then in 2001 mr. mcmahon bought wcw. now i was just wondering could u imagine if it ever got to the point where vince bought tna too? aww man there would be some pissed off fans. i mean it is possible but theres probably a good chance vince will never buy tna if the ratings stay the same cuz then he'll know their not any competition to the wwe. but hey u never know. if it did ever happen tho do u think vince would do a huge wwe vs tna thing (like he did w/ the alliance) and then take all of the top guys and screw the rest of them out of a job? eh i dont think a lot of tna guys would be cool w/ that. most of them have had problems in the past with vince or never wanted to work for wwe. what do u guys think will happen down the road?

idk. People always say how Vince only bought WCW and he was just lucky. It wasn't only WCW, it was the old ECW as well. Trust me, when there's the oppertunity, Vince will be the first one to purchase Total NonStop Action Entertainment Inc.

vince LETS tna survive.

he could have shows in the same city as tna every week if he wanted to. eventually when their library gets big enough and their workers are more experienced he will start the raiding of talent and the eventual buyout.

its like a free OVW to him right now, why bother with it?

I don't know if TNA will. In my opinion WCW killed itself by being too worried about the ratings. TNA doesn't seem as worried as WCW was, but you never no Vince still might buy them.

mysticx0 said:
vince LETS tna survive.

he could have shows in the same city as tna every week if he wanted to. eventually when their library gets big enough and their workers are more experienced he will start the raiding of talent and the eventual buyout.

its like a free OVW to him right now, why bother with it?

Well, that would mean that WWE would be having a show in Orlando, Fl every Two weeks and a PPV there every month. It seems that lately, TNA has been raiding WWE talent, Dudleys, Rhyno, Christain, Gail Kim, Christy Hemme, and now Kurt Angle. You can deny that TNA doesn't have good talent on the roster. One might argue that WWE revived ECW out of fear of TNA.

The main difference between WWE and TNA (in my opinion) is a show full of entertaining storylines and a show with more action. I don't think one is better than the other, they are just different. There's room for products in the marketplace for two products that are the same, yet slightly different. Like Coke and Pepsi, WWE and TNA could co-exist. At least I hope that's what happens. :rasta:

I think the Jarretts are smarter than the honchos at WCW. They are not throwing money at their problems. They are not travleing everyplace and trying to go head to head with Vince.

The best thing TNA can do is ignore the WWE and just build a solid fan base. What's funny is when Vince revived ECW he tried to raid TNA, somewhat, and it didn't work. Yet WWE workers are starting to see TNA as a viable option.

Honestly speaking right now, Smackdown looks more like Thunder than anything on TNA. Raw is booked horribly - maybe the question should be is the WWE sinking to a WWE level.

Chronic said:
There's room for products in the marketplace for two products that are the same, yet slightly different. Like Coke and Pepsi, WWE and TNA could co-exist. At least I hope that's what happens. :rasta:

I agree on that i watch both TNA and WWE and i love both of them equally i would be sad if even 1 left because both are good and there is no need to worry about wars becasue:

1. Tna will not do the same mistake as Wcw did they will declare war after 15 years or so .... more than of Wcw

2. Tna is just 4 Years old and cannot Fight with Wwe
(if u remember Wcw was 8 Years old when it fought with Wwe)
Tna atleast has to be like 10-12 Years old to Fight with Wwe
Wcw was made in 1989 and had Rating wars in 1997 8 years later

Whatever the case Tna should not leave and declare war or something like that neither should wwe do something like that just let things stay where they are and you will see the light in it....

Well you must be stupid. The world is unfair and mean

No one starts a war with WWE, WWE starts the war once they see the other company are getting higher ratings.

WWE are not stupid they wont WAIT till TNA is beter than WWE, they will take out the competition once its a threat.

EG... You dont take out the trash when its only half full, you wait till its full then take it out.
(btw not saying TNA is trash, TNA ARE doing better than WWE ATM)

Its not a nice thing, but thats how it is.

Fuck you Capitalism, Fuck you.

Even tho i love WWE, i support TNA atm just so, they get higher ratings thus..... WWE putting on better shows.

Pacersnrams781
I don't know if TNA will. In my opinion WCW killed itself by being too worried about the ratings. TNA doesn't seem as worried as WCW was, but you never no Vince still might buy them.
You ignorant Mark Mc Manure killed WCW when he bought them off but TNA will not be bought off!

mysticx0 and the rest of you TNA Is wrestling of the Future and what makes you think Wimpy wrestling Enetertainment Circus or Empty Crappy Wrestling is any better ECW is losing ratings and SCI Fi will not renew it ! The matches are horrible and terrible one main event in every program and they just released JustinCredible where will he go to TNA !!
Just like they released Kid Kash,Dudley Boys,Christian,Rhyno and Y2J
all of those should be in TNA soon !!
WWE is losing its fan base and we are sick of this crappy show just when I watched WCW more and followed WWF less McManure bought them out out of fear after he had his ass kicked for 2 straight years !
TNA will follow that example buy bringing GoldBerg hell bring in even SCSA Steve Austin and you got ratings there!
TNA does not travel all over the states but globally once in a while so if they know where to put their money than they ll surpass the WWE Circus!:headbanger:

Arrogance is such a bastard isnt it?

but let me tell you somthing (to everyone)

Whatever happens, We the Fans will be the winners we will be watching 2 top Wrestling companies go head to head (maybe) thus putting on amazing matches, storylines, gimmicks you name it.

VincentKennedyMcMahon.jpg

TNA will not be bought by Vince as it is not for sale. I hope both companies get up there and prosper. I want WWE to get better (again) and TNA to continue their rise to the top.

Ratings are not everything. Sure you want high ratings, but it more about the buyability of the product. Listen to Bischoff's interview on WWE.com on who killed wcw and it will shed a little light for those who think that the ratings are everything.

I agree with alot of you guys, but
these days, with money you can do anything.

EG: You buy a chocolate bar for $2. Someone says ill buy for $2.5.
You say No way.

Then that person says Hows $5?
You say hmmm not sure.

Then another rich guy comes along and says; Ill buy it for $100.
the guy with the chocolate bar falls over, and hands the rich mother fucker the chocolate bar.

JUSTINIGHTMARE said:
mysticx0 and the rest of you TNA Is wrestling of the Future and what makes you think Wimpy wrestling Enetertainment Circus or Empty Crappy Wrestling is any better ECW is losing ratings and SCI Fi will not renew it ! The matches are horrible and terrible one main event in every program and they just released JustinCredible where will he go to TNA !!
:

ECW has slowly been getting better & some nights i find it better then TNA, i like both shows but u say ECW sucks & has only one main event every show have u watched TNA past few weeks, this past Impact basically only had one full match (the tag match) they used to put on better shows. ECW had an amazing RVD vs Hardcore Holly match that beat any match on Impact so i wouldn't say they suck cause u could say the same about Impact lately.

Not dissing TNA cause i watch all the shows but TNA has been showing allot of b.s. on impact lately that's been turning me off the show. both need 2 hours.

Jewlz said ECW has slowly been getting better & some nights i find it better then TNA, i like both shows but u say ECW sucks & has only one main event every show have u watched TNA past few weeks, this past Impact basically only had one full match (the tag match) they used to put on better shows. ECW had an amazing RVD vs Hardcore Holly match that beat any match on Impact so i wouldn't say they suck cause u could say the same about Impact lately.

Not dissing TNA cause i watch all the shows but TNA has been showing allot of b.s. on impact lately that's been turning me off the show. both need 2 hours

My friend I am not putting TNA on top yes they tend to put the best matches on their pay perviews when t hey can redo their matches also on TV as well but from what I heard Samoa Joe vs Raven was an interesting match from what my friend said !
ECW was crappy so far except yesterday with RVS vs Hardocore Holly
but the rest was empty and boring
WWE is boring now and hopefully Edge one day walks out I am hoping he wins the belt over JOhn the *** Cena cause we are all fed up of J.C in Canada he is well hated and we all know McManure is anti Canadian as he has done this starting with Brett Hart but don't forget if it wasn't for the Great White NOrth supporting this circus since we still follow it not like me
he wouldn t be around
Thirdly he put Eric Bischoff up to it but making him lie about everythng if he is so contradictory Eric is employed by WWE which is bad so what Vincenzo says ERICA follows !! WWE is doing it to take shots at the former WWE stars in TNA thats all it is !!!

Dan1506 said:
I agree with alot of you guys, but
these days, with money you can do anything.

EG: You buy a chocolate bar for $2. Someone says ill buy for $2.5.
You say No way.

Then that person says Hows $5?
You say hmmm not sure.

Then another rich guy comes along and says; Ill buy it for $100.
the guy with the chocolate bar falls over, and hands the rich mother fucker the chocolate bar.

agreed but hey with enough money you could start your own wrestling company.....TRUE

True, but its not that simple

EG; You can buy a make it yourself cake, or you could buy a ready made cake, both the same price. Obviously you would go for the ready made one, which is in this case is buying a company, instead of creating one.

TNA isn't going anywhere.. Dixie Carter believes in the company, she's worth more money than Vince McMahon.. And TNA has now been around for almost 5 years.. They aren't going anywhere until she decides to pull the plug, and with the Angle added to the roster of Rhino, Christian, Team 3D, Sting, Jarrett, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels... They've got a loaded roster that can now take it to Primetime.

TNA isn't going anywhere right now but if it ever does compete with WWE then it will die. WWE is just the better company. Its the only wrestling company I want to work for and if I do get there and then for some reason I get released, Ill just do somthing else...I would never go to TNA.

I say in 10 years TNA will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back