• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Rusev get fed to Lesnar?

Turnz05

Dark Match Winner
As some of you will have read on the main news site, or seen on Twitter, Lana tweeted a 'warning' to Heyman and Brock that Rusev was ready to #CRUSH and take the WWE Heavyweight title.

1. Do you see Rusev interrupting Lesnar on a future show and making the challenge
2. Would you have a problem with Rusev being fed to Lesnar?
3. Could you see it happening or would it be completely nonsensical?

In theory, I think they could have Rusev and Lana interrupt Lesnar's title celebration and lay down a challenge for the next PPV. They could have a 5 minute PPV match where they knock the shit out of each other and eventually Lesnar gets the upperhand and dominates the entire latter part of the match and beats Rusev convincingly.

But not sure where Rusev would go from there.

I don't see it happening. They seem to be taking it slow with Rusev, by the time he's at the level to compete for the WWE WHC, Lesnar probably won't be champion anymore.

Yes, there's already a lack of credible heels to compete for the WWE WHC, no need to crush this man's momentum to just be another name on Brock's list of people he's beat.

I don't think it would happen. With the limited dates, Lesnar has, seems like he's only going to face the top guys. However, I could see Rusev facing Cena.

lol...I would love to see Brock Lesnar just F5 both Rusev and Lana. Ever since he beat the Undertaker's streak, there's been this blood-thirst in his character that makes you just wanna see him decimate everyone in a matter of minutes. Never do I feel the same kind of blood-boiling hype with other stars where I just get excited to see a beatdown. If Rusev does lay a challenge, I think it's a bad direction for his character because he's not ready to fight for the World title yet. His momentum would be destroyed by Lesnar and it wouldn't be convincing that he could even step toe to toe with the man now that we know what happened to John Cena. Rusev should however, pummel many other top stars in order to build his resume. I still don't really know what to make of him since his facial expression looks like some overgrown boy who appears on a Chef Boyardee commercial. Lesnar is in a whole other level and world right now. No contest.

Oh Jesus Christ if he F5'd Lana I would marry him and have his children, can't stand the woman.

Actually a match between him and Rusev would be marvelous. It's about time Rusev had the snot beat out of him. Can't stand him either. The way he walks around like Godzilla in the ring, bugs the crap out of me. It's been the most pointless story line I've seen in a long time, and with the crap they put out there, well yea it's pretty bad.

I think it was just a tease to get some attention and interest back towards Rusev, when everyone is talking about Lesnar and his title win. Nothing more than that. We might also see Dolph Ziggler tweeting that he will go for the World title now and will steal the show again, or Bray Wyatt making a reference to Lesnar on RAW.

Well they're both heels...so no I don't see it happening. If anything, Rusev's feud seems over(you never know though) and they're trying to signify that by saying they're gonna Crush someone. Hopefully Sheamus

Since the WWE is so high on bringing in part time wrestlers to dominate I think Rusev will stay undefeated over the next few months and Kurt Angle will come back and defeat him. It seems like that is the direction they are going in anyway by building up the USA angle.

nope, that's all for Jack Swagger. America always triumphs in the end. We might even see a defection

As far as Rusev vs Lesnar.. i would absolutely love if Rusev got the job done. That would be hillarious and legitimize Rusev. However..he doesn't seem to have it in him so far.

As evident by this weeks Raw, pretty sure Rusev is feuding with Henry and Lesnar will not be squashing him anytime soon :p

I see no upside for either of them. Lesnar is on a much higher level than Rusev, it'd be a waste of Lesnar's time as WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Also, considering that Rusev's gotten over well in the past few months, due in no small part to Lana, has put on some genuinely entertaining matches, feeding him to Lesnar is completely counterproductive to the progress that's been made.

If anything, I'd rather see Rusev go onto feud with Sheamus and become United States Champion. They have a good thing going with Rusev right now, I see no point in derailing it just to pump up Lesnar. He squashed John Cena at SummerSlam and conquered the streak, so I don't see how he can be made to look more like an invincible beast than he already does..

Nah, unless Brock Lesnar turns heel, which I don't think they will do. It would be an interesting pairing though. I wonder who is the bigger of the two. John Cena is pretty buff himself, but he looked tiny compared to Lesnar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back