Will R-truth Have a Heel Turn Soon?

Before I start this is a thread to share my scenario how I would turn R Truth heel!

Ok basically I would start by Miz playing mind games and turning Cena and Truth against each other. Telling R Truth that Cena has been telling people he is ajoke and he can't take him seriously and then telling Cena that Truth is mocking Cena's fan base and saying he is overated. Later on that Night it is Cena and Truth vs Miz and Riley, Truth walks out on Cena and Miz's team wins. Next week Cena calls out Truth and they argue. Cena says that they ahve another match with Miz and Riley but this time before the match a backstage promo is hot of Truth collapsed in the locker. He is rushed to hospital. Then it turns into a handicap match which Cena wins by DQ as both Miz and Riley assualt. The final week before the Triple Threat R Truth calls out Cena to say sorry and says the Miz attacked him. Cena believes him but still delivers the AA. Later that night it is Miz vs Truth which Miz wins thanks to Riley. Cena makes the save and cleans out and that Raw ends with Truth and Cena brawling.

At Extreme Rules Cena is about to win when R Truth takes out Cena, viviously assualts him with a steel chair when the referee is down. But doesn't pin and puts the Miz on top to retain. THIS CEMENTS HIM AS A HEEL.

The next few weeks R Truth says life was hard on the streets, says Cena is a wannabe Gangster. His protogue Johnny Vurtis debuts as a heel and joins Truth to expose and humliate Cena. Hopefully this will keep Cena out the mainevent picyture until SummerSlam where his fued with the Rock will start up again.

What do you guys think?

Hahaha quite creative there. I Hope they just start using Truth the right way the guy is talented, but he has always been better suited as a heel. Thats not a bad story line you got there.

I honestly believe Truth can pull off the street thug if WWE does everything right... You have to remember one thing... TNA let's a wrestler do the exact character they want to to do...i.e. "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero & Mickie James "Hardcore Country".... in WWE those two were told what gimmick to portray and everything.. now they are in TNA and Mickie is the first to hold all three women titles from two organizations and The Pope has been in in a lackluster fued but still is interesting... Back to Truth I believe he can be the Ron "The Truth" Killings of WWE if given the chance... takes time ppl.... honestly i never thought He would out last Cryme Time.... Hell maybe they are bringing back his K Kwik personna...with a PG twist lol

Firstly, decent match between Truth & Morrison. Second,y (and most importantly), great heel turn for Truth. The whole smoking thing was a bit of genius too. Now Truth can play the part of a "dirty", "nasty" heel, smoking, not being in the best of shape, but still winning and dishing out some nasty beat-downs. Truth is going to be an interesting character now, that's for sure. The whole smoking thing is also a nice little deviation from being too "PG".

ABSOLUTEL LOVED R TRUTH'S HEEL TURN....MY ORIGINAL POST I PUT ABOUT HIM IN TNA....THANK YOU WWE!!!!! WEEEELLLLL I WON'T EXACTLY SAY THEY WILL USE HIM THE WAY HE WAS IN TNA BUT IT'S ALL GOOD.... WE HAVE NOT HAD A DECENT BLACK HEEL SINCE MVP'S US TITLE "BALLIN'" AND KING BOOKER A WHILE BACK....EITHER WAY FINALLY R TRUTH WILL BE NEW AND ADD JUST ONE MORE HEEL TO THE LIST.... LOVE IT!!!!

ABSOLUTEL LOVED R TRUTH'S HEEL TURN....MY ORIGINAL POST I PUT ABOUT HIM IN TNA....THANK YOU WWE!!!!! WEEEELLLLL I WON'T EXACTLY SAY THEY WILL USE HIM THE WAY HE WAS IN TNA BUT IT'S ALL GOOD.... WE HAVE NOT HAD A DECENT BLACK HEEL SINCE MVP'S US TITLE "BALLIN'" AND KING BOOKER A WHILE BACK....EITHER WAY FINALLY R TRUTH WILL BE NEW AND ADD JUST ONE MORE HEEL TO THE LIST.... LOVE IT!!!!
The WWE using him like when he was in Tna. Great fucking Heel turn. I said every since Rtruth came to the wwe they were using him wrong. He is not a face, He is one of the best Heels Ever! R-TRUTH FOR LIFE! HATERS TAKE THAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back