Will next weeks Raw be the highest rated EVER?

People need to understand the number of viewers play into it too, not just the rating number. In the late 90s, todays ratings would be roughly equivalent to a 4.8 believe it or not. The highest rated raw was the beginning of guest host thing with donald trump -- which had nearly 7 million viewers. That's about close to a 6.0 rating during the attitude era.

That being said, can RAW hit nearly 10 million viewers tonight and rival the greatest rating in RAW of all time? I dont think so. It all depends how much Rock is going to have an impact going forward. Is he not going to show up the next 5-6 weeks at all? I hope that's not case but if it is the only angle I can see moving forward that draws huge ratings is the HHH/Taker storyline

No it won't be the highest rated Raw ever, to do that it would have to go past a 7, basically they would have to double their average viewership in one week. I know Rock is a big draw and everything but even he isn't capable of that.

It may well be one of the highest rated Raws in a while though and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw it reach somewhere around 3.8-4.0 ratings.It has everything going for it, coming off Elimination Chamber, part of the road to WM, The Rock is back, the man behind 21/2/11 will be revealed.

I agree with everything in this post.

WWE's rating during the Monday night wars were way too high to even come remotly close to it in one week. However, there is a ton of potential for an awesome rating. It's the night after a pay-per-view, so hopeful the writers are smart enough to do someting significant on sunday because there is going to be a shit load of viewers tuning in. There is also the 2/21/11 announcment. Most are pretty sure it is The Undertaker at this point, so it would be an awesome idea to pull a curve ball here like have Triple H return too and, if they really are going to face eachother at Mania, set that match up. All eyes are going to be on RAW next Monday.

As for The Rock, he really needs to be there next week. There was a shit load of people on Twitter last night who said they were going to start watching wrestling again because they heard The Rock was back. To not have him there would be suicide for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back