Will Jericho win the Elimination Chamber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

#BabyFace

**The.Best.In.The.World**
So it's pretty much a lock for Jericho/Punk at WrestleMania. My question is could Jericho win the title at EC and go into WM as champion?

If Jericho is going to return and call himself "Best In The World" then shouldnt he get the title at some point before he leaves? I think it may hurt Jericho's legacy if he returns for a while and loses at every PPV he is at.

Why Not have Jericho win the title in the Elimination Chamber in some cheap fashion. Maybe there is 3 left...Maybe Punk/Jericho/ and Ziggler.... Punk eliminates ziggler but Ziggler hits the Zig Zag on Punk after being eliminated. Jericho then pins the knoced out Punk and wins the title in a cheap heel fashion. This will gain even more heat on Jericho going into WM and give Jericho the title again.

Your thoughts?

It makes sense for Jericho to win especially if hes not gonna be around that long...give him the belt at the Chamber, and have Punk do the chase to Mania to get it back...

I see the opposite, swap Punk and Jericho. Cheap shot on Jericho, GTS, 1.2.3.
Then on Raw Jericho will say "You're clearly not the best in the world if you must get me after a cheap shot, but ill show you who's the best in the world in Miami...."

He doesn't NEED to win it and I know ill get hammered for that because I got hammered for saying he didn't NEED to win the RR my reason being that he's Chris frigin Jericho he doesn't need to accomplish anymore in this business. That being said I am kinda leaning toward him winning at EC but I can honestly say that I don't know where there gonna go with it, i think everyone can agree the champ coming out of EC is either Punk or Jericho

He doesn't NEED to win it and I know ill get hammered for that because I got hammered for saying he didn't NEED to win the RR my reason being that he's Chris frigin Jericho he doesn't need to accomplish anymore in this business. That being said I am kinda leaning toward him winning at EC but I can honestly say that I don't know where there gonna go with it, i think everyone can agree the champ coming out of EC is either Punk or Jericho

I understand that eiter way he is Chris Jericho and i still one of the best but how would it make sense for him to come back and lose in every PPV while he's back. Im pretty sure he wont win at WM

I know that if we ALL are in agreement that he should win it, then he won't because WWE writers and Vince think they pulled a swerve on us "Marks"! It would be great for Jericho to sneak in a win and have Punk chase the title to Wrestlemania 28.
I have looked at Jericho's tour schedule and there is nothing that convinces me that he is leaving for an extended period of time. So he could actually win at EC and keep the belt at WM, build a HBK/Y2J type of program for a few more months and have Jericho drop the belt at SummerSlam. Like I said, it's better for the face to chase the title for a while.
And to those who were disappointed that Jericho didn't win. I would imagine Jericho is really happy with the way it ended. He has ALWAYS been a guy who will put younger guys over-wouldn't doubt it in the least that he picked that bump for the ending, to help further Seamus push.

Peace Out!
Juju

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo