Will Dean Ambrose make his debut tonight?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Sup fucks.

Some pretty interesting shit going on in the WWE right now, but the thing I'm most looking forward too is the debut of Dean "Mother Fuckin'" Ambrose!

Now I'm not that familiar with and didn't know about his work on the indy scene as Jon Moxley, but the minute I saw this guy for the first time, I knew this kid was money. Once people start seeing more and more from him, your going to hear people comparing him to Brian Pillman and too Piper and that's exactly the type of personalities I think WWE needs right now (giving an life and an uneasiness to the PG era.) WWE is too stable at the moment and most wrestler's sound like they are reading straight from a cue card every time they speak and while someone like CM Punk is good on the mic, everyone knows Punk has a solid head on his shoulders and is very calculated in what he says and knows what he can and can not say. If WWE is going to remain PG, then they need some of those personalities that made them great in the 80s and they need today's wrestlers to have the same passion when speaking on the mic, the same passion (and freedom) as guys like Hogan, Savage, Dusty Rhodes, Flair, Harley Race, Jake The Snake, Bobby Heenan and Rowdy Piper.

In order to do this, I think WWE needs some of those unstable personalities (or seemingly unstable) in order to truly bring legitimacy back to the WWE as well as a fresh dose of convincing, which Ambrose has already seemed to have done (marks! :lmao:) and he has yet to even debut yet.

You hear it a lot about someone like Scott Steiner - what makes him so fun to watch is that you actually believe this bozo is out of his mind, and I've yet to see evidence that he isn't! That's the sorta guy I want to see when I turn on wrestling and I think Ambrose is the type of guy who can do that even in spite of the WWE.

There's a ton of upside on this kid. He's 26, he can wrestle with the best of them, he's hardcore and has the scars to prove it, he's sick on the mic, and could very well be sick in the head. Who comes out of CZW and is not a fucking lunatic?

Anyway, with Mick Foley being on tonight's Smackdown, I think there is a good chance we might see Ambrose's debut in some capacity and I actually have a reason to tune into Smackdown (no offense to D Bry and Rhodes, but I don't give a shit about your feuds with Big Show/Sheamus.) Man, I hope they give this guy the ball and just let him fucking run with it and Foley being involved makes me think they're at least going to try.

I'm not sure we'll see Dean Ambrose fully debut tonight on the Super Smackdown. Most likely if anything, it'll probably be some backstage segment with the legends hanging out with the Smackdown roster, then Dean comes up & confronts Foley again, only to have security drag him out of the arena or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back