• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Anyone Miss Scott Hall and Syxx Pac?

Silent~Screamer

Local Talent
Now that the two former members of the band have pretty much sealed their destiny by embarrassing TNA to an all new low, they're releases are without a doubt confirmed.

Now that the two will most likely never air on a major network/show, (not that TNA and Spike were major) will anyone here actually miss the two?

Yes, they were far past their prime and shouldn't have been given another shot a wrestling after legal problems, and the fact that they need to fucking retire already and TNA needs to push new talent. With that being said, will anyone miss Hall and Pac, be it their glory days or the short time they spent in TNA (which no one really cared about)?

i dont know if i will miss them too much i was a hugh fan of the nwo back in the wcw and i still watch their old matches but i wont miss them on tna. they were way past their prime and each mach they did just made me lose respect for them more six pack got released cause he got hepatitis c and scott hall has always been a bad drinker.

they have always had their problems scott always with the booze and six had always did to much drugs and well we all know his thing with chyna. but they couldnt bring their prime days back. kevin nash can still wrestle and he has great mic skills so im glad he still is their. but their will always be people in the independets who will want to hire them 2.

maybe if they clean up their acts they can be promoters or talent scouts but i think they should retire rest in peace wolfpack. i will miss your old days. hey yo

I miss hall and pac already. That was my childhood, and it was still nice to see them. Me and my roommates always laugh at hall no matter what he does because he always looks high or drunk. I just find him comical. About 2 months ago ppl were writing here about hall winning the chamipionship in a redemption sotryline

Honestly, no. Their characters died after WCW and they I didn't get the energy they gave out well, atleast Scott hall did back in the days

A lot of goofy internet wrestling nerds will say "They were washed up" and that may be true, but news flash: They were STARS. Scott Hall was, anyway. He brought star power to the show and I was definitely rooting for him to prove people wrong. If he's really gone, that sucks. TNA is so incredibly star-less when it comes to wrestlers under 40. You can blame whoever or whatever you want, but the truth is that a lot of the blame falls on the boring, bland wrestlers themselves. A mid-carder from 97 is a main eventer by default today, simply because today's wrestlers are so incredibly outmatched in terms of aura and star power.

I miss X-Pac...don't care about Syxx-Pac. Scott Hall was a major player in the 90s however I always watched WWE/F starting in the late 90s so I never really saw him so I don't really care about him.

I won't miss them.... unless they no show the county fairs that they'll be performing at next year. Jim Duggan's always looking for work....

People can say what they will about Hall and X-Pac, however together along with Nash they were always entertaining. Hall was starting to lose some weight and Pac still has the energy to get around the ring however he has to get doctors clearance before returning to the ring. I firmly believe if Hall hadn't had this last mishap we would of soon seen a leaner and reinvigorated person in the ring, and either way he will always be one of the most entertaining wrestlers of all time. I will miss Scott Hall, but unfortunately I guess its time to say goodbye to the bad guy.

how can u miss them. they didnt care. they got there pay by day checks and rolled. they disrespected tna. scott hall was always lit on tv. x pac aint care neither, they was on the video last call sayin anything like its cool to say it [ yall seen it]. they was just disrespectful. banking on tna to edit their matches because they knew they didnt peform up to par [ yall seen it]. at least x pac still had it. probably not for long term and it never was supposed to be. hogan got his friends payed for nothing. did scott hall know where he was when they debut in tna. i think x pac had to hold him up like those guys had to hold up bernie on weekend at bernies. we wont miss'em

if anyone actually cares about these guys anymore then that is sad...why did TNA bring them in...i mean look and hall he looks like shit and waltman does 2..i don't want to see these old ass wrestlers wrestling..TNA needs to start using its younger guys

if anyone actually cares about these guys anymore then that is sad...why did TNA bring them in...i mean look and hall he looks like shit and waltman does 2..i don't want to see these old ass wrestlers wrestling..TNA needs to start using its younger guys

Dont see how thats sad i mean scott was way past his prime but he still could have some great promos and compared to some guys on tna they are like gods.

Will anyone miss hall and pac? The answer is... Duh!!! Of course not. Syxx or X-pac, or Syxx Pac hasn't been a big thing for years. Maybe since he really never was a big then since the night he came out with D-X. Then he really died done. He was never near the invasion angle. He had a quick stint with the WWE nWo, and oh yea, he crashed the Surreal Life, when his ex-wife was on it. He has never been a big thing. He never made the main event. When I heard he was coming to TNA, I just thought to myself... This isn't going to get TNA over.

Then on to Scott Hall. Was he a star back in the day. Yep, he sure was. So was the Million Dollar Man. So was Roddy Piper, So was Brutus the Beef-cake Barber. Just because you were a star 10 years ago, doesn't mean your going to be one again. His time went.

With these two guys not hogging up camera time. You put more focus on the X-division again, maybe build some new talent. This is a blessing.

Not gonna miss Waltman at all. His mic skills were never that good and his in ring work has declined steadily since 1999-2000. As for Hall, he was and is always one of my favorites, and easily one of the greatest of all time never to be WWE Champion. Great mic skills along with great in ring work, ruined by all of his backstage problems. It really is a shame I was hoping this time he would straighten up and have 1 more good run.

They were good on the January 4th show for nostalgia. Once they started wrestling and tried to have feuds and angles it was just terrible television. To think that TNA even put the tag titles on Hall & Nash again. Wow. It was a guest appearance that lasted way too long. They should've just had that one night on Jan. 4 and then called it quits.

in one word no. They haven't been relevant in over a decade and if anything have been an embarresment to the wrestling business much like jake the Snake and The Sandman. They show the dark side of what some people go through either out of necessecity or in there case self emposed. Time and Time again they were given opportunintes and time and time again they screw it up.

I miss Razor Ramon and the 123 Kid/X-Pac, that was there prime IMO. Granted after that WWF run they were still good competitors in the ring and in the case of Scott Hall he had a good ethic for putting over other people ahead of himself and could be pretty funny, but it paled in comparison to there WWF run.

They were good on the January 4th show for nostalgia. Once they started wrestling and tried to have feuds and angles it was just terrible television. To think that TNA even put the tag titles on Hall & Nash again. Wow. It was a guest appearance that lasted way too long. They should've just had that one night on Jan. 4 and then called it quits.

Ok don't know why you brought up nash name because he is one of the top guys in tna and he is still in great shape the thred was about pac and hall so talk about pac and hall not nash cause he is still great.

IMO, nope. I remember the debut of Razor and the 123 Kid, and i was fans of both. Well...not so much the Kid so I really won't miss him.
Scott Hall came back looking like shit. It didn't matter that he can talk, kinda. Sure he improved a bit, but that's still a far cry from what he was. At the end of the day the whole Band thing sucked ass. Will not miss it or them.

I definitely don't miss Pac. If Scott Hall was able to get his shit together and look a little bit decent, I probably would miss him after this most recent release, but no I don't miss him either.

I will miss Scott Hall more than I will miss X, but that is because I wasn't a big fan of Pac to begin with. Scott looked great when he came in, anyone who has been following his independent career will agree with that. It is the best he has looked in a long time. Like most of the big names in the business have said, he has a mind for the product. Every word he said, every move he made, he knew what he was doing. I could care less about a couple young nothings getting put over. What I care about are guys like Scott who bleed pro wrestling and have made a legacy. Yes, I'll miss him.

Personally I have never really cared for X Pac and probably never will, thats just me though and my personal taste. Hall though, he was one of my favourite wrestler since his first WWF run starting in the early 90's, I thought those promos they showed before his TV debut were pretty cool at the time, even when Nash/Hall left to WcW I could help thinking though his whole WcW run "when the fuck is this guy gonna win the world title, then back to WWF just after the invasion and the nWo came to the WWF heck I thought he was awesome then aswell, and really over shadowed....

...But then he got the sack from WWE and EVERYTHING he did after that was just embarrassing, so no I'm not going to miss him... However I WILL MISS what he uses to be.

To me Scott Hall reminds me of Gazza. It's great seeing him as it reminds me of an amazing period but it's also very sad to see what he's become today.

As for X-Pac, well, keeping up the football theme, he reminds me of Gary Neville. I'll be glad to see the back of that rat-boy!

It's always good to see the oldies in the ring, maybe not performing, but stil lgood to see them there...i will miss seeing Scotty, not soo much Syxx...if they do stay away from wrestling now(i doubt it), maybe they'll both be inducted into the HOF...

C'mon, they'll probably jump back on to JCW tmoro...

It was really good when the Band reunited, using the old nWo Wolfpac theme music, brilliant for nostalgia. I know Hall wasnt in the best shape, but he looked much better than he has been in recent years, But when he got in the ring, he plain sucked, it was pretty depressing to watch, to see a guy who was so talented looking so awful. So, while I used to love watching him, I dont think I will miss Hall now he has gone. He really needs to retire, I want to remember the old Scott Hall from the 90s

Waltman? I dont mind the guy at all. Still find him quite entertaining, I like his kicks and finisher, so yeah I dont really wanna see him go, but if he has hepititus C he shouldnt be in the ring, no question

I already miss Scott Hall. People love a comeback and that's what Hall's most recent run was. I am bummed to see his comeback bid fall short. Hard to believe that even after all the years of drinking, he still can't hold his liquor. What a lame way to go out. I guess I expected this to happen at some point, just not so soon. As far as Pac goes, I will not miss him at all. He never did much for me and honestly I didn't even notice he was around really. Say goodbye to the bad guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back