Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oh my

Why is it that the mods and super mods and admins dont reply to pms. Low and behold i tried to message Dysturbed and he didnt reply and that really upset me :( .

I think something should be done about that. Its not really fair.

Oh my said:
Why is it that the mods and super mods and admins dont reply to pms. Low and behold i tried to message Dysturbed and he didnt reply and that really upset me :( .

I think something should be done about that. Its not really fair.
What do you want to know? You obviously have a reason for PMing them, so did you have a question or what?

Yeah i was just asking my old mate something. And got no reply. Very upsetting stuff that lol.

Nah if your a admin or Supermod of this site you have a job to do. And answering pms is one of them.
So reply.

Oh my said:
Yeah i was just asking my old mate something. And got no reply. Very upsetting stuff that lol.

Nah if your a admin or Supermod of this site you have a job to do. And answering pms is one of them.
So reply.

so real life should take a back seat to the internet? erm no

Oh my said:

So reply.
We are doing our jobs. I mean, we banned you so this site could be free of useless fuckers, didn't we?

peopleschamp said:
We are doing our jobs. I mean, we banned you so this site could be free of useless fuckers, didn't we?

didnt work...98% of the site is full of them

Wanting someone banned and that person actually doing something bannable are two different things. The rules of the bar room have already been explained to you. If someone were to call the police and see "arrest so and so" are they going to get arrested just because some people want it to happen, even without probable cause? Not only was there probable cause for Grungy to be banned, but he has admitted that

Any problem that people have against the mod staff based on Grungy is based on a nonexistant vendetta that he has. The quesiton is whether or not he will admit to it. He doesn't hate me, he doesn't hate WZ, he has admitted as such off of the forums, yet keeps up with his act and you buy into it. He knows why he was banned and he knows that he deserved it. Others have taken such responsiblilty as well. Xelios has done nothing againt the rules. Against your rules perhaps, but not against the rules of wrestlezone forums. You trolling him does nobody any favors. It's like you're trying to trap him into doing something bannable. If he's to be banned it will be based on his own accord whether it be mods seeing something bannable or it actually being reported, not complained about on a constant basis, rather REPORTED. From that point comes warnings. If those warnings are ignored, THEN comes the banning. He hasn't done anything even warnable since he hasn't violated any bar room or wz rules. I don't know what's so hard to grasp about that :)

For the record, don't take that as me being a dick. I'm just explaning it as is.

Ok then.... They're your rules, I'm not gonna fight it. I don't nessecerly agree with it but I understand if I don't want to be banned agian then I with follow the rules...

I didn't rejoin to spam the place out or be a dick... I think grungy's already done enough of that plus thats not my style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back