• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why You Should Vote for Us

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Bar Room-

The Survivor Series team of D-Man, SavageTaker, Gelgarin, Tastycles, and myself are appealing to you all for a measure of support. As our first round match drags on like an Oliver Stone film, the time finally come to end this epic and allow our team the rightful place in the 2nd round.

1. The match is currently 3-on-1. Poor odds in the Survivor Series. A valliant effort by "The Job Squad" but this is just too much for Miko to overcome. He's a heck of a poster, but it's time to let him go peacefully.

2. Our team has 4 of the best up-and-comers on the forums. Seriously, as admin, I am the team's weakest link. Gelgarin and Tastycles have established themselves as top-tier wrestling posters, niche or not. The effort they put into their work on the forums is indisputable. SavageTaker is a younger poster who is truly coming into his own, and D-Man has been the most consistent rookie of 2009 in terms of posting quality.

3. TM backs the other team. Aside from Canada, if TM likes it, it cannot be good for you.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=1151018#post1151018

Please, let's put an end to this. Show me a team with a better assembly of posting quality and I'll concede it, but you'll be hard pressed to find one.

Hmm. I don't know, although i do like your team, especially Tasty. I just don't know if i can vote against a great poster and Rico fan like Miko.

I'm willing to negotiate votes. The American Dragons are having quite the difficult time eliminating Brian. Vote for us, I vote for you.

I'm willing to negotiate votes. The American Dragons are having quite the difficult time eliminating Brian. Vote for us, I vote for you.

RVDGurl, I've been backing you guys all the way. Need some help over here!!

Me too. We American Dragons (even the non American ones) work as a team, even in matches not concerning us.

Or you could vote Hollywood and have the same thing... Only better.

I'll vote for you always if you vote Brian.

I am shocked I have to negotiate with you, RVDGurl. You and I have been a kindred spirit since I started here. You were one of the first (along with Prax) to reach out and show me love. I owe my WZ Forums career, in part, to you. Hell, we almost went to an ROH show together!

Too Much fail?

TMod

TMuk
20081116210605-muk.gif

And i will be eternaly greatful for all your help.

If you give me the OK to do another one I will do whatever yuo want

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back