• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why WWE is better than TNA

I Suck Ass

I survived the Rapture
Doc, you better read this.

Better Wrestlers WWE has much better wrestlers than TNA. Let's see who is in TNA's main event. Jeff Hardy (good), RVD (WWE castoff), A.J. Styles (Okay), Mr. Anderson (WWE castoff), and Abyss (Mankind redone). Now for WWE's main event. For RAW, John Cena (Okay wrestler, but he always gets a crowd reaction), Sheamus (Great all-around), Randy Orton (great all-around), Edge (Great all-around), and the Nexus (nXtWO). For SmackDown, Rey Mysterio (Fan favorite), Jack Swagger (I don't like him, but he's pretty good), CM Punk (Straight-Edge Forever!), Big Show (He's 500 lbs. Need I say more?), and Kane (Good all-around). WWE not only has twice as much talent, they also have some great young guys, such as Evan Bourne, Drew McIntyre, and The Miz. I can't think of a good young wrestler in TNA.

Better Storylines TNA's creative team just sucks. Impact! just seem thrown together with no real reason to 3/4 of the matches. For the most part, SD and RAW have some plot to them. For example, Hardy vs. McIntyre on SD, and Bourne vs. Jericho on RAW.

Better Annoucers Say what you will about Striker and Cole, they are still better than Tazz and Mike Tenay. They talk about crap that has NOTHING to do with the current match. If WWE annoucers talk about something besides the match, it usually is related to 1 of the wrestlers.

These are just a few that I thought of. Please offer rebuttals or more reasons.

While you all know I'm a WWE fan, I really have to comment on some of the stuff you wrote Noah.

First off you call A.J styles okay, that's absolutely not true, he's one of the better currently active wrestlers in the world, all-around good on the microphone, great in-ring ability, and has a great career, so okay won't cut it, he's a great all-around.

You neglected to mention Kurt Angle, who wouldn't be a WWE cast-off, because he left on his own because he refused to rehab from my knowledge, nonetheless one of the greatest wrestlers currently, perhaps of all time.

Jeff Hardy is a cast-away as well if RVD is, because RVD left WWE due to his wife having cancer, and RVD never choose to return to WWE but went to TNA instead.

TNA has great young guys as well that I would love to see in TNA, a guy like Jay Lethal who could be great and is amazing on the microphone, just as well as they have A.J who is younger than John Cena, but more years in the business, as well as many other people I could see working very well with WWE, look up the thread IDR made about who we would change between the promotions.

The creative team doesn't necessarily suck, it's not amazing but it doesn't exactly suck, and to assume that it does you would have to watch TNA, do you watch TNA? The promos between Ric Flair and Jay Lethal has been nothing but magical, before (on what I believe is the same writers) the Main Event Mafia existed, a great faction, the list really goes on about things that TNA has done right, but the bad things overshadow it.

Just as well as the good things of WWE overshadows the bad things when describing the overall product.

The announcers are just fine, the announcers doesn't make the product suck, much less the promotion, because if they do, WWE sucks as well with the exception of Matt Striker and Cole on NXT season 1.

A.J. Styles is better than okay. I should have reworded that. I did forget to mention Kurt Angle. I try to watch TNA when I can. I did not know about RVD's wife, so that is a major mistake on my part. Jeff Hardy is somewhat of a castoff, simply because of the drug issues. I did forget about Jay Lethal. He is good and I do love the Lethal vs. Flair angle. However, I just don't get into TNA as much as WWE. The booking is just too random for my tastes. As for the announcers, it's not that they suck, it's that they are very distracting. I don't want to hear about some random unrelated crap. I want to hear about the match.

Ciao, bambino.

Better Wrestlers WWE has much better wrestlers than TNA.

Debatable, but continue.

Let's see who is in TNA's main event. Jeff Hardy (good),

One of the most over wrestlers ever.

RVD (WWE castoff)

So? He's Rob Van Dam. RVD is awesome. And anyway, calling anyone a WWE Reject or a WWE Castoff is soooo played out and meaningless. A company should get all the talent they can find.

A.J. Styles (Okay)

More like stellar. Or "phenomenal" as the case may be.

Mr. Anderson (WWE castoff)

Always been a fan. Glad to see he's living up to his potential and hype in TNA.
Abyss (Mankind redone)

Meh.

Also, you forgot Kurt Angle, who is one of my favorite wrestlers. That's a strike against you. :disappointed:

Now for your WWE roster rundown.

John Cena (Okay wrestler, but he always gets a crowd reaction)

One of the best in the business.

Sheamus (Great all-around)

Very good new young heel, who has made me a fan of his. Plus, he's funny.

Randy Orton (great all-around)

Disagree. His promos need some work, as he has a very boring voice.

Edge (Great all-around)

He has flashes of brilliance, but I'm not really a fan of his.

and the Nexus (nXtWO).

HARDLY main event yet. Some have potential (Barrett, Tarver, Bryan if he returns) but most are midcarders and none have shown their true potential yet.

Rey Mysterio (Fan favorite)

Upper midcarder that drifts between that and the main event.

Jack Swagger (I don't like him, but he's pretty good)

Love him, but he's still a newer guy that needs work.

CM Punk (Straight-Edge Forever!)

One of the best things about the company.

Big Show (He's 500 lbs. Need I say more?)

How about the fact that he's entertaining on the mic but WWE's booking of him has been fairly bad? How about the fact that he used to be 400 pounds? How about the fact that he wasn't really a main eventer until they stripped SD of all their main event talent?

Kane (Good all-around).

Absolutely not a main eventer.

You tried naming main eventers, then talked about people like KANE? Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

WWE not only has twice as much talent

They also have three times as many shows. They need more talent in order to fill said shows.

they also have some great young guys, such as Evan Bourne

Fun to watch.

Drew McIntyre

Ugh.

and The Miz.

Future star of the company.

I can't think of a good young wrestler in TNA.
The Pope, Rob Terry, Orlando Jordan has some potential, AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson, Jeff Hardy, Amazing Red, Doug Williams, Brian Kendrick, Matt Morgan.

Better Storylines

I don't think "storylines" is the operative word here. It's more like WWE has better booking. Booking that makes sense and actually answers questions instead of leading to a Thirty Xanatos Pileup.

TNA's creative team just sucks.

For the most part.

Impact! just seem thrown together with no real reason to 3/4 of the matches.

I'll agree that sometimes matches just seem outta nowhere, and especially stipulations seemed thrown around for no reason the last time I watched, but it seems they've been getting better, if only a bit.

For the most part, SD and RAW have some plot to them. For example, Hardy vs. McIntyre on SD, and Bourne vs. Jericho on RAW.
True, those are feuds that have been given time to develop. There are some of those in TNA, too. But let me ask you: What was the point of Zack Ryder vs. John Morrison? Thinking back, it could be because of the Viewer's Choice RAW where Morrison/Truth fought Ryder/Miz, but they never mentioned that, which makes it as bad as TNA in putting on matches with no plot.

Sometimes you just need matches to fill out the undercard.

Better Annoucers Say what you will about Striker and Cole, they are still better than Tazz and Mike Tenay. They talk about crap that has NOTHING to do with the current match. If WWE annoucers talk about something besides the match, it usually is related to 1 of the wrestlers.

Subjective. I don't really notice commentators much, so I can't comment.

I agree that WWE is better than TNA, but for different reasons. I feel that booking is smarter and simpler, while TNA tends to overcomplicate things. WWE also has better production values, which is to be expected when you have a multimillion dollar company facing off against a smaller one. But I think BOTH companies have their pros and cons. WWE right now just has less cons, or they're hiding them very well.

And you know what TNA had that RAW didn't, at least not until after WM26? Energy. I even made a big old thread about it. For all its flaws, TNA has energy and never feels boring. It needs a lot of work before it can live up to its full potential, but the potential is there. That's why it frustrates me so much when I see boneheaded moves and stories, because I know TNA can be so much more. If only it would focus on being TNA and not WWE-lite, or WCW.

I agree with most of what you said, Doc. However, I disagree with a few things.

Disagree. His promos need some work, as he has a very boring voice.

His voice might be boring, but for me, he sends chills down my spine.

HARDLY main event yet. Some have potential (Barrett, Tarver, Bryan if he returns) but most are midcarders and none have shown their true potential yet.

I wasn't really referring to the wrestlers, but the group as a whole.

How about the fact that he's entertaining on the mic but WWE's booking of him has been fairly bad? How about the fact that he used to be 400 pounds? How about the fact that he wasn't really a main eventer until they stripped SD of all their main event talent?

I didn't really word that right. I love him on the mic, and he's only main event on SD!.

Absolutely not a main eventer.

I was referring to the current state. As of Friday, Kane is very main event. He drifts back and forth. He's not a good main event wrestler, but he has been pushed up there.

The Pope, Rob Terry, Orlando Jordan has some potential, AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson, Jeff Hardy, Amazing Red, Doug Williams, Brian Kendrick, Matt Morgan.

Hardy and Anderson aren't that young. I agree with all of the other choices.

Sometimes you just need matches to fill out the undercard.

Yes, but give those matches some credibility. As for the Morrison comment, I do agree. That was thrown together.

Better Wrestlers WWE has much better wrestlers than TNA. Let's see who is in TNA's main event. Jeff Hardy (good), RVD (WWE castoff), A.J. Styles (Okay), Mr. Anderson (WWE castoff), and Abyss (Mankind redone). Now for WWE's main event. For RAW, John Cena (Okay wrestler, but he always gets a crowd reaction), Sheamus (Great all-around), Randy Orton (great all-around), Edge (Great all-around), and the Nexus (nXtWO). For SmackDown, Rey Mysterio (Fan favorite), Jack Swagger (I don't like him, but he's pretty good), CM Punk (Straight-Edge Forever!), Big Show (He's 500 lbs. Need I say more?), and Kane (Good all-around). WWE not only has twice as much talent, they also have some great young guys, such as Evan Bourne, Drew McIntyre, and The Miz. I can't think of a good young wrestler in TNA.

Better wrestlers? Look I'm not on the TNA side, but TNA has some god dam awesome wrestlers. Some might be WWE rejects but they always make an impact with the TNA crowd. AJ Styles is not Okay, he's great he has help the company a lot and if it wasn't because of him no one would have watched TNA. TNA has tons of young talent and that's what a company needs. Yeah some of them are castoff's, but like they say one man's trash is another man's glory.

Better Storylines TNA's creative team just sucks. Impact! just seem thrown together with no real reason to 3/4 of the matches. For the most part, SD and RAW have some plot to them. For example, Hardy vs. McIntyre on SD, and Bourne vs. Jericho on RAW.

Like Ferbian said TNA's creative team doesn't suck. They create good storylines and tons of great feuds. The Ric Flair and Jay Lethal feud is doing great and i'm loving there great promos.

Yeah WWE creates good storylines, but if you're a true wrestling fan you could see that some of the storylines are old school and they just re-new them with new superstars. Like the SD storyline with the Undertaker, that storyline was done about 6 years ago and they're just renewing it with Kane.

To tell you the truth, I actually enjoy the TNA announcing table better than the WWE table. Now WWE turn into the English soccer announcers(no offence), they just say a word every 2 minutes of the match. TNA's table are fun and entertaining, the just don't care if they screw up well they screw up and that's it.

Why do people think wwe is better? Production values, history and they are 14 (ok that is an unfair low blow, at least your bias is not of the mean obnoxious variety). However, your OP is too biased to take seriously. I agree with most of the obvious critiques people have mentioned, leaving out obvious talents in TNA (although how no one mentioned wolfe yet is pretty crazy) and excessively downplaying those you mention. Basically the problem is you pretend essentially every aspect of TNA is devoid of merit. No one is going to take that seriously because it is obviously false.

A horribly biased post and I am glad to see so many people have picked up on it.

Let's be clear. TNA are very young, they have just as many highlights as low points but people choose to attack the negatives. Their 2010 has been average.

By contrast, WWE have experience coming out of the wazoo and know how to book simply because they have made the mistakes before. They can make any guy a star if they put their mind and full effort into it.

And do not forget they have had a fantastic few months, especially since January 4th.

A very biased thread IMO...

Better Wrestlers WWE has much better wrestlers than TNA. Let's see who is in TNA's main event. Jeff Hardy (good), RVD (WWE castoff), A.J. Styles (Okay), Mr. Anderson (WWE castoff), and Abyss (Mankind redone).
Now for WWE's main event. For RAW, John Cena (Okay wrestler, but he always gets a crowd reaction), Sheamus (Great all-around), Randy Orton (great all-around), Edge (Great all-around), and the Nexus (nXtWO). For SmackDown, Rey Mysterio (Fan favorite), Jack Swagger (I don't like him, but he's pretty good), CM Punk (Straight-Edge Forever!), Big Show (He's 500 lbs. Need I say more?), and Kane (Good all-around). WWE not only has twice as much talent, they also have some great young guys, such as Evan Bourne, Drew McIntyre, and The Miz. I can't think of a good young wrestler in TNA.

Okay...Hardy is very over with any crowd, RVD is just great all round, AJ Styles is the best in TNA, Mr. Anderson is a good wrestler reaching his potential now, Abyss im not really bothered with..

Now the WWE, John Cena what can you say he is loved by a lot, sheamus is great character and has made a big impact, orton is a great in-ring performer IMO has decent mic skills, Edge is just awesome...Nexus well i dont know what to say....Rey Mysterio is Smackdowns very own Cena, Jack Swagger is great and is getting better, Punk is the best thing to happen to WWE since the SES, Show isn't really a main eventer IMO and Kane isn't a main eventer...

This is what I hate about this part...you mention WWE has twice as much and mention some good mid carders, but you don't mention any TNA mid carders such as Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Beer Money, Pope, Amazing Red etc...

Okay, i'm replacing storylines with the word booking...I agree TNA does this a lot and it just doesn't look good..and I agree WWE always get their meaning behind their feuds much quicker e.g. Bourne vs Jericho...

This shouldn't even be brought up here...I do agree with you though, I hate Taz commentating in TNA, he annoys da shit outta me...Mike Tenay though you can't diss...WWE have some very good announcers though e.g. Stryker...

Overall... Yes i do think WWE is better...but think about it..in TNA defence, they have only been around for 8 years...and no doubt they have reached a top level..no other promotion can do what TNA have done in a short amount of time...

You're really going to such lengths to impress and join Raw Talent? I think you just blew your chances.

Better Wrestlers WWE has much better wrestlers than TNA. Let's see who is in TNA's main event.
Lets
Jeff Hardy (good), RVD (WWE castoff)
Both were gonna be huge in WWE yet they blew their chances. Now they get a second chance. Which WWE didn't give them.

A.J. Styles (Okay),
No kidding.
Mr. Anderson (WWE castoff),
Yep. Only injuries and one screw up kept him from being a major player there. Now he's in TNA and better than ever. Injury free, unrestricted in his promo's (which he really needed) and having great showing with Kurt Angle.
and Abyss (Mankind redone).
More entertaining than Jack Swagger that's for sure. And finally improving. Slowly but surely.

Now for WWE's main event. For RAW, John Cena (Okay wrestler, but he always gets a crowd reaction),
I get it, but after 5 years, they should start looking ahead.
Sheamus (Great all-around),
Biggest succes story since Brock Lesnar. Great job. I have to give them that.
Randy Orton (great all-around), Edge (Great all-around),
These guys should be on Smackdown headlining rather than screwing around in Raw upper mid card.
and the Nexus (nXtWO).
Written puns. Hilarious. Great story. But what happens when they get in the ring? Oh boy...
For SmackDown, Rey Mysterio (Fan favorite),
He's lucky there's nobody above 6'9 to work with him right now, otherwise his reign would blow again.
Jack Swagger (I don't like him, but he's pretty good)
Has the charisma of an annoying chihuahua.
, CM Punk (Straight-Edge Forever!),
Has done nothing of worth since October. He's being held back.
Big Show (He's 500 lbs. Need I say more?),
Funny. In a legit sport, somebody like him would be unstoppable. Here, he's just one giant teddy bear.
and Kane (Good all-around).
No.
WWE not only has twice as much talent, they also have some great young guys, such as Evan Bourne, Drew McIntyre, and The Miz. I can't think of a good young wrestler in TNA.
Twice as much talent? No kidding, genius. They have 2 full fucking rosters!
Better Storylines TNA's creative team just sucks. Impact! just seem thrown together with no real reason to 3/4 of the matches. For the most part, SD and RAW have some plot to them.
Orton/Edge isn't thrown for no reason? Sure looks that way. Undertaker is a vegetable? After 4 years of doing this, this is the best they can come up with?
For example, Hardy vs. McIntyre on SD,
Big pile of turd at this point. It was good at first, but it has been milked for WAYYYY too long.
and Bourne vs. Jericho on RAW.
Good matches. Zero story. Are we talking about stories or matches here? You haven't made a single adequate argument about the storylines. Do you even watch TNA or are you just opening your mouth to get Doc and Dave's approval?

No. The WWE announcers speak what Vince tells them to. Or they usually throw out a totally wrong statement like at TLC. 4 reported errors. Can you believe that?! They sometimes mix up the wrestlers too. In TNA TAz does that but he's has tourettes. He always does them. At least these guys don't make up facts and know what they say. They don't come out with fancy words to wow the people. And they aren't puppeteered by higher ups.

These are just a few that I thought of. Please offer rebuttals or more reasons.
WWE and TNA are pretty different. Everybody has their different opinion and different views. And those views should always be respected. This whole Raw Talent vs iMPACT! Players thing is just fun and games for the sport of debates and to boost forum topics. Don't ruin it again by going on a random rant to impress somebody.

I see you are about as hardcore a WWE fan as they get. I respect that but i don't get some of your critiques.

Jeff Hardy - ex WWE champ and only gets good. Does his rating rise when he's working for them? He's received match of the year honors/nominations several times in his career.

RVD (WWE castoff) - He likes pot. That's not the place for him to work. You know damn well he doesn't suck. Easily in the top 10 currently wrestling period. Another person with multiple match of the year honors or nominations.

A.J. Styles - One of the only people who I'd have to debate might be better than RVD, and he's only 32. He's getting better on the mic which was his one weak area.

Mr. Anderson (WWE castoff) - got fired due to backstage politics, everyone knows this.

John Cena (Okay wrestler, but he always gets a crowd reaction) - yeah, a bad one.. i mean controversial. The kids love him though.

Sheamus (Great all-around)- what has he done to be great? His first run with the title was weak and he botched the finish to that title victory big time. He's not bad, but damn sure not great all around.

Nexus (nXtWO)- they aren't anything special. They are being booked really well. If sunday night heat was still around that'd be your roster.

Rey Mysterio (Fan favorite) - Amazing Red is better. really. He was better in WCW before all the surgeries started taking it's toll on him. He works better with people his size.

Jack Swagger (I don't like him, but he's pretty good) He's a Kurt Angle ripoff. He does a decent job at it though. I'm a fan.

CM Punk (Straight-Edge Forever!)- Ok so he doesn't do drugs. He also came from TNA and wasn't too far from being fired for pissing off Undertaker.

Big Show (He's 500 lbs. Need I say more?) Yes you do. If you think he's great now, he was a fucking god in WCW. Did you know before he blimped up he was mobile and did dropkicks? He's a shell of his former self and has been used wrong for a long time.

WWE has twice as twice as much contracted talent, and about 10 more hours of programming a week on TV than TNA and they still shove the same people in our face week in and week out, losing many talented people to the shuffle.

Drew and Miz are crap. Especially Miz.

As for that 1 good young wrestler in TNA, first name that popped into my mind Jay Lethal. Is 25 too old, I can probably find someone else. Miz is only 2 years younger than AJ styles btw with 1/8th of his talent.

Better Storylines -We agree WWE has better stories but that's only because they are consistent. TNA has only 2 hours of on air programming a week, so everything has to be condensed into that small amount of time. Not every story gets air time the following week, makes for a cluster fuck in the booking department.Russo's booking isn't for everyone but then again TNA has never been heavy into the stories, but the action in the ring.

First off, Creativity WWE has much better creativity than TNA. For an example, the weekly angles of the "Vegetated state of the Undertaker". They can pull that off because he was injured. WWE is a very creative programming. They can make last minute ideas very quickly. Also WWE's storylines are more like a Soap Opera, that's what it looks like when you watch it. I think of WWE as a Sports show integrated with Soap Opera and drama. TNA's stories are pretty much dull. TNA is not creative at all. On the other hand, WWE does it far well and I like how they write and build on their stories. WWE is also very creative and smart because of this whole "NXT" thing where they show live superstars looking forward to their dream to be a WWE Superstar, that also adds to WWE's soap operatic story.

As for the "Superstars". WWE has more talent than TNA. TNA is much of a "WWE Retirement Home", if you havent noticed. All the older superstars are going to TNA, I mean really look there is basically the WHOLE NWO in TNA. I would described TNA's talent as "decent". But WWE has great talent and great upcoming talent.

What else makes WWE more popular than TNA is what's "outside the arena" not on TV. WWE is great production. They even engage and commit to the social world with their connection with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and even their own social networking "WWE Universe". I find that very good that the WWE wants to keep their fans in touch and mind in source on whats going on with the Superstars and the WWE.

WWE's activeness. WWE's activeness beat TNA's. WWE goes all around the world for live events, house shows, tours/world tours, appearances. WWE's crew bust their butts to keep their fan base intact and in control.

WWE beats TNA by alot. Research says WWE AM Raw has better tv ratings than a normal televised TNA show. Which I found very shocking. Ladies and gentlemen this is all about the commitment, entertainment, hard work, creativity, and caring about your fans. WWE is much better than TNA.

First off, Creativity WWE has much better creativity than TNA. For an example, the weekly angles of the "Vegetated state of the Undertaker". They can pull that off because he was injured. WWE is a very creative programming. They can make last minute ideas very quickly. Also WWE's storylines are more like a Soap Opera, that's what it looks like when you watch it. I think of WWE as a Sports show integrated with Soap Opera and drama. TNA's stories are pretty much dull. TNA is not creative at all. On the other hand, WWE does it far well and I like how they write and build on their stories. WWE is also very creative and smart because of this whole "NXT" thing where they show live superstars looking forward to their dream to be a WWE Superstar, that also adds to WWE's soap operatic story.

As for the "Superstars". WWE has more talent than TNA. TNA is much of a "WWE Retirement Home", if you havent noticed. All the older superstars are going to TNA, I mean really look there is basically the WHOLE NWO in TNA. I would described TNA's talent as "decent". But WWE has great talent and great upcoming talent.

What else makes WWE more popular than TNA is what's "outside the arena" not on TV. WWE is great production. They even engage and commit to the social world with their connection with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and even their own social networking "WWE Universe". I find that very good that the WWE wants to keep their fans in touch and mind in source on whats going on with the Superstars and the WWE.

WWE's activeness. WWE's activeness beat TNA's. WWE goes all around the world for live events, house shows, tours/world tours, appearances. WWE's crew bust their butts to keep their fan base intact and in control.

WWE beats TNA by alot. Research says WWE AM Raw has better tv ratings than a normal televised TNA show. Which I found very shocking. Ladies and gentlemen this is all about the commitment, entertainment, hard work, creativity, and caring about your fans. WWE is much better than TNA.
Tna first of all has been using the internet much longer then the WWE has so your wrong when you say that. Also the WWE retirement home is a stupid reason to bash Tna it makes no sense when someone is released from the WWE like Angle, Hardy, Rvd, and Anderson have no value don't you think the WWE would want them back. The Undertaker storyline has been done many different times but in different ways so its not that creative, and its also likely that Kane is the person that attacked Undertaker and that feud has been done numerous times. WWE may have more talent because they three shows but that doesn't mean that their talent is better Tna has good Talent in guys like Angle who may be old but he is the best wrestler from either company, Pope is a person that was released By the WWE which was a mistake and he has the potential to be a star same can be said for a guy like Matt Morgan who is a very good Talent so WWE may more people on their roster but Tna's is equally has talented, Also the point about WWE's house is ridiculous because Tna puts on better house shows then WWE. When WWE am Raw gets the same rating as Tna is stupid because it doesn't.

First off, Creativity WWE has much better creativity than TNA. For an example, the weekly angles of the "Vegetated state of the Undertaker". They can pull that off because he was injured. WWE is a very creative programming. They can make last minute ideas very quickly.
"Oh. I went to see my brother and I found him a vegetable when I got there". That's creative to you? That is fucking stupid!!! A man who is burried alive, burned. Beaten within an inch of his life just suddenly becomes a vegetable. He couldn't just disappear like he normally does. He had to just become a plant. Great argument. Honestly Sting's Deception angle makes more sense than this.

Also WWE's storylines are more like a Soap Opera,
"Oh kiss me Orton". ...No. Not really.

that's what it looks like when you watch it.
Get out of people's heads.
I think of WWE as a Sports show integrated with Soap Opera and drama.
Sports entertainment.
TNA's stories are pretty much dull.
WWE has 10 hours of TV a week. TNA has 2. See the difference? Even so TNA provides stories much more compelling than Vegetable Taker or Jack Swaggah the World Champion.

TNA is not creative at all. On the other hand, WWE does it far well and I like how they write and build on their stories.
Is it tomato or potato? They rip off WWE. Now they don't rip off anybody. TNA's stories funny enough are a lot more deep than WWE's. In WWE Edge randomly attacked Orton to set up an ongoing feud. In TNA Jay Lethal was given Flairs HOF and Flair wants revenge. No motive vs motive.

WWE is also very creative and smart because of this whole "NXT" thing where they show live superstars looking forward to their dream to be a WWE Superstar, that also adds to WWE's soap operatic story.
You mean like the Alliance wanted to secure their jobs by taking over WWF? Or how the NWO wanted to take over WCW because WWF "scrapped" them? Very original. Notice a pattern? Nothings original in pro wrestling.

As for the "Superstars". WWE has more talent than TNA. TNA is much of a "WWE Retirement Home", if you havent noticed.
Yup. Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, RVD, Mr Anderson. Oh yeah. Funny how these guys seem to be performing better than when they were in WWE.
All the older superstars are going to TNA, I mean really look there is basically the WHOLE NWO in TNA.
* Kevin Nash (not wrestling)
* Hulk Hogan (not wrestling]
* Eric Bischoff
...GOD!!!! YOU'RE RIGHT!! 3!!!!

But WWE has great talent and great upcoming talent.
Jay Lethal, Hernandez, Matt Morgan
, Brian Kendrick, The Pope, Mr. Anderson, Rob Terry... Shit you're right. We got nobody.

What else makes WWE more popular than TNA is what's "outside the arena" not on TV.
The parking lot?
WWE is great production. They even engage and commit to the social world with their connection with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube,
TNA was doing this long ago. Before WWE.
and even their own social networking "WWE Universe".
TNA is on planet Earth.

I find that very good that the WWE wants to keep their fans in touch and mind in source on whats going on with the Superstars and the WWE.
If you were on Earth, you'd know TNA does this too.

Now they're puppet master? Controlling the fan base? See why I don't like them?

WWE beats TNA by alot. Research says WWE AM Raw has better tv ratings than a normal televised TNA show.
That still airs? And since when do you check that ratings shit? Superstars does 0.5 while TNA does 1.0. NXT does 0.8ish. Lower than TNA. But rating pretty much mean shit when you can watch over the internet.
Ladies and gentlemen this is all about the commitment, entertainment, hard work, creativity, and caring about your fans. WWE is much better than TNA.

TNA does it too. Where the hell do you live? 2006?

thats your opinion, not mine. when it comes to who is better than who its all subjective, we all have different opinions on what we like. this has to be one of the most biased posts ive ever seen, a WWE fan is of course going to give reasons why its better and vise versa a TNA fan is going to give reasons why its better and neither opinion is right or wrong because its just that an opinion and that makes this post pointless. thats my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back