• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why the JBL/HBK feud is stupid

This angle is growing on me too. At least it has some originality. People keep saying this definitely means HBK vs. JBL at Wrestlemania instead of the Undertaker, but I don't think that's true.

Assuming JBL loses to Cena, he could say he was having dinner with rich friends and someone brought up Wrestlemania, saying Undertaker's streak will never be broken. JBL told that person he thinks it will, this year, and bet him a lot of money that HBK be the one to break it. It sets up the match easily and makes Shawn, sort of, the heel. JBL can constantly call out the Undertaker on RAW and even go to Smackdown taunting him. HBK and Undertaker never have to fight or even come face to face. JBL can initiate the whole thing and say if Shawn loses, he's fired (from JBL's job). Streak vs. career.

HBK could lose after turning on JBL at Wrestlemania and then could say he just signed a new contract, with a big bonus so he doesn't need JBL anymore anyway. Then they have the usual blowoff match at Backlash. To make it ironic, it could be revealed that JBL made bad bets and bad investments and is now broke. It would change his gimmick, but he could then have to work for Vince or someone else.

I don't think this will happen the way I said, but I could see JBL calling out Undertaker for Wrestlemania and make HBK face him.

I don't think this will happen the way I said, but I could see JBL calling out Undertaker for Wrestlemania and make HBK face him.

No man it is going to be JBL Vs. HBK no matter how you look at it. This is what they have had in mind the frist place. It only pisses me off on how the whent about it. They really could of came up with a better angle

http://www.b1450.com/images/staff/john_bradshaw_layfield.jpg

VS

http://z.about.com/d/prowrestling/1/0/n/4/-/-/hbk.jpg

This is whats going to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo