• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is The Miz booked to be so damn weak???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrperfect19_6

Dark Match Jobber
Y is it that whenever he is put into a submission manuever, he taps out almost immediately? How can he look and remain credible if he is throwing in the towel 2 seconds after being in the move? I think the worse example of this was either last nights Raw vs Punk or Over The Limit 2011 vs Cena

Why do these threads keep poping up. There are other places to write this stuff.

Maybe its his job to make his opponent look more credible.

It's a storyline. They've done this many, many times. They are making him look like really weak and lose a bunch of matches then he'll suddenly go on a winning streak and win the belt or something.

I believe there was just a story (may have been a dirtsheet) saying that WWE Creative has a post-wrestlemania storyline for Miz, involving the losing steak.

Why do these threads keep poping up. There are other places to write this stuff.

Maybe its his job to make his opponent look more credible.

What in the blue hell are u talkin about clown? Im not talking about his opponent looking credible. Im not even talking about him being on a losing streak. Im talkin about the fact that he submits bfor the move is ever even properly applied to him.

I'd add that it fits his image/identity, too. If there's any heel in the WWE that ought to be booked as the "cowardly heel" who'd cheat to win but tap once he's actually in trouble, I'd say it's definitely this relatively scrawny, big-mouthed, ex-reality TV star. When they try to book him like a badass it seems really unnatural to me, because I can't shake my memory of him as the annoying guy from Ohio on the Real World. Weak but wily works for him, imho.

What in the blue hell are u talkin about clown? Im not talking about his opponent looking credible. Im not even talking about him being on a losing streak. Im talkin about the fact that he submits bfor the move is ever even properly applied to him.

Clown?
Anyway I was giving you an answer to your question. Also The Miz was never built to look like a tough guy so him giving up so soon makes sense

There's like 40 other threads this could go in. Or you could just not do it at all and save yourself the humiliation. I'd go with the latter.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back