• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why doesn't anyone care about Ruckus?

Ruckus is pretty entertaining to some people(he entertains me) but he is to choregraphed and relies too much on spots to go to the wwe. Even Jeff Hardy isn't as choregraphed as Ruckus. There are many other wrestlers that can do cool handstands and jump off the ropes and do flips that wwe or TNA could hire. To me he is nothing overly special, so it's not that surprising he isnt in WWE or TNA even though he might be good in the X-Divsiion.

Ruckus has always been my fav indy guy I can't wait to see him beat Nigel McGuiness ass and bvecome ROH champ. Thank u to ROH for being the first big promotion to have the balls to sign this talent.

Well I hate to break it to you wwefan49, but Ruckus already had his title match and it was very Nigel dominated until Nigel made Ruckus tap out

I just don't see anything special in the guy. Besides, why would you want a TNA equivalent of Cryme Tyme? Granted, I've seen only one or two matches with Ruckus, but none of those really "wowed" me the same way most ROH matches do. That's basically not a good sign.

Like most have said, he just isn't anything special. Anyone can come out, smoke weed and do a bunch of flippy stuff. He is a fine person to be opening a show, but I will be damned if he ever gets another title shot.

I forgot to say his charisma is non-existent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back