Why does it have to be a war?

shattered dreams

Hexagonal Hedonist
It seems like everyone is becoming obsessed with the "war" which is not a war as far as I can tell. We have one large extremely established company and one up and coming company. Now how many people at either company really want to obliterate the other. My guess almost zero active wrestlers in either company. Many of them are friends and more options is always a good thing. They can also tell like I hope the fans can that competition brings out the better entertainment. Really it is a few egomaniacs at the top on either side and maybe the networks pushing this "war." They do not have soldiers in most of the wrestlers while it does seem, at least in IWC, the fans have taken the bait.

I would say level-headed fans do not want one to "win" either. I am a TNA fan who had to quit watching WWE a while back because I felt it had become utter crap. Now IMO TNA is a great watch and WWE is putting out a product that is at least better than what it was. That is a win win for prowrestling fans as I imagine wwe fans would say the vice versa of my thoughts. So are you going to get drawn into this stupid ego war or are you going to sit back and enjoy the fruits of healthy competition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back