Why Do You Come Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came here because I used to come to the old forum. This one is better because of no fucking pop up ads.

grungy72 said:
ALWAYS seem to make out that it is

Major exagerration.

grungy72 said:
, THEN DONT COME HERE because you guys complaining about it is really starting to irratate me.

Then put those particular posters on ignore or stop trying to irritate them back. It'll solve a lot of bs my friend.

Anyway if most of them don't come here then you have no mods at the moment. Anyway I came here on wz when I saw the banner for this place on the main wz site. Then I posted regularly and eventually was asked to be a mod. I never asked to be one, I never intended to be one, etc. The rest is history.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Awww dont you feel all special, and dont worry i patched things up with all the people i was referring to.

I come here is because I like wrestling and I being fan of wrestling for long time I watch it alot on TV.I like to chat with people here too.

Dysturbed said:
Major exagerration.

Then put those particular posters on ignore or stop trying to irritate them back. It'll solve a lot of bs my friend.

Anyway if most of them don't come here then you have no mods at the moment. Anyway I came here on wz when I saw the banner for this place on the main wz site. Then I posted regularly and eventually was asked to be a mod. I never asked to be one, I never intended to be one, etc. The rest is history.

i dont think grungy is your friend....no offense! i think he hates you.....lol!

www.suckmyarse said:
I come here to pick up chicks !! LOL

Lol.... I thot you picked up chicks at your family reunion... j/k

Nah but for real.. I originally came on here to talk to people about wrestling... Now that my gf is in college and so am i... I come here cause im on probation and have nothing to do with my life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back