• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why do people like Ryback?

I was actually thinking of his TLC match with Punk and his WrestleMania match with Henry more than his regular squashes, which were pleasant and short - like a swift wank.

Punk - Being carried by the best in the world.

Henry - I found to be predictably boring with an underwhelming finish to top it off.

But eh, different taste buds and that. I know watching Punk wrestle anybody entertains me, and maybe by swift wank you meant that you secretly ejaculate prematurely to the Sexual Chocolate that is Mark Henry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cag6rWaPTjI

Would you like my address, or...?

I was actually thinking of his TLC match with Punk and his WrestleMania match with Henry more than his regular squashes, which were pleasant and short - like a swift wank.

Yoshihiko is considered one of the Dramatic Dream Team "innanimate object" roster members, and former Ironman Heavymetalweight Champions. One of the many inanimate champions, alonside the two animal champions and the one non-existant.

But a nice try all the same. I would still like your address though.

On topic, I too liked the Ryback matches for a good while (and engage in a "swifty" every morning before showering), though the WM match left a sour taste.

He's an ass kicker. Just like Ultimate Warrior, Goldberg, and Batista. People like guys that look like they can wreck some shit, add that onto the whole "FEED ME MORE!!!!" thing and you have a superstar in the making. His promo last night was pretty good IMO.

I dont dislike Ryback. :icon_neutral:

He had genuinly good crowd reaction few months ago. I guess people liked that "Goldberg 2.0" stuff and he had catchy phrase in "Feed me more". Other then that he is bland. In-ring OK but not very good at promo stuff. He still can be genuinly good but he lost momentum. If Cena(again with him lol) didnt have to take that operation Ryback could slowly make himself established midcarder and then move on to big league. Like this he was thrown into fire too early and at wrong time. He could be on to something now with Cena but in my opinion he didnt need to be heel for this feud. Face vs Face would work just fine and title could be very good focus of the feud. Instead they make it personal and him heel so we will see how it goes. But I am afraid he isnt going over Cena. If it were around Summerslam maybe but now its too early...

lol @ justin labars stupid video about ryback repeating himself.

I just listened to that. Christ on a bicycle, LaBar is an idiot. I've never given a monkeys about the guy before, but that was one of the most moronic self-serving slabs of ignorance I've come across all week. Watching him grin and count to nine as if it meant anything... People actually pay this guy for his opinion?

I'm absolutely god smacked at the people coming to defend monday's promo. Look, if ur a ryback fan, cool. I don't agree with finding him entertaining, but different strokes. That promo, on the other hand, was atrocious. And people are going as far as to say its the best heel promo outside of punk in a long time?! Holy shit.

I'm absolutely god smacked at the people coming to defend monday's promo. Look, if ur a ryback fan, cool. I don't agree with finding him entertaining, but different strokes. That promo, on the other hand, was atrocious. And people are going as far as to say its the best heel promo outside of punk in a long time?! Holy shit.

Shut up, stupid.

I don't get what was so awful about it. Was it that he didn't sit around and make fart jokes? He said what he needed to say, it was all cohesive and natural. He didn't sound like a robot reading from a cue card.

And who has cut a better heel promo since Punk? Every one of these top heels these days suck hot ass.

Shut up, stupid.

I don't get what was so awful about it. Was it that he didn't sit around and make fart jokes? He said what he needed to say, it was all cohesive and natural. He didn't sound like a robot reading from a cue card.

And who has cut a better heel promo since Punk? Every one of these top heels these days suck hot ass.

Oh seriously fuck off. Dude's annunciation and pacing in his promo is bad, man. What heels have cut better promos? Heyman, Shield, Henry, Big Show, Ziggler, Sandow, Jericho (depending how long ur timetable is), D-Bryan (same as previous), and even Coulter off the top of my head.

Oh seriously fuck off. Dude's annunciation and pacing in his promo is bad, man. What heels have cut better promos? Heyman, Shield, Henry, Big Show, Ziggler, Sandow, Jericho (depending how long ur timetable is), D-Bryan (same as previous), and even Coulter off the top of my head.

You just said "Ziggler" and "does better promos than ---" in a serious manner. Way to demolish your own argument

You just said "Ziggler" and "does better promos than ---" in a serious manner. Way to demolish your own argument

He's cut good promos. Certainly better than ryback. Way to expose your meddling and insecure attempts to fit in with the apologists (X wrestler sells merch = who I like). The stupidity is so damn appauling

He's cut good promos. Certainly better than ryback. Way to expose your meddling and insecure attempts to fit in with the apologists (X wrestler sells merch = who I like).

A: No, he really hasn't.

B: It's not meddling. You posted an (almost criminally) absurd statement right there in the open for everyone to see, so you lose all right to whine when someone actually calls you out on it.

C: The fact you assume that was just me "attempting to fit in" (which, by the way since this is the internet and not high school makes me chuckle) is pretty telling. Did you not just see me admit to being a fan of the Headbangers back in their day? If anything, it should be obvious merch sales mean nothing to me.

God forbid there be more than one person who disagrees with you.

The stupidity is so damn appauling

I agree. Stop it.

Reactions: TLC
Yet Ryback is still more entertaining than any of them.

A: No, he really hasn't.

B: It's not meddling. You posted an (almost criminally) absurd statement right there in the open for everyone to see, so you lose all right to whine when someone actually calls you out on it.

C: The fact you assume that was just me "attempting to fit in" (which, by the way since this is the internet and not high school makes me chuckle) is pretty telling. Did you not just see me admit to being a fan of the Headbangers back in their day? If anything, it should be obvious merch sales mean nothing to me.

God forbid there be more than one person who disagrees with you.

I agree. Stop it.

I don't give a shit about ur headbanger fandom. If ur a fan, that's cool. But defending rybotch to the extent that u do tells meeverything I need to know. I don't have a problem with ryback fans. The fact, backed by the ratings, confirms ur a toolbox.

Serious question: are u a sports fan? Do u have any remote grasp on what the genenral public wants? I'm confident ull respond otherwise.

"Cenas the right choice cuz he sells merch." The definition of crazy is doing the same thing repeatedly. Cena is not filling up arenas: the wwe is did. But the constant rejection (not from buyrates) of wwe fans is telling. He gets boo'd by close to, if not, 80% of the audience.

But u showed me. God ur so distant from reality. Its awesome

I don't give a shit about ur headbanger fandom. If ur a fan, that's cool. But defending rybotch to the extent that u do tells meeverything I need to know. I don't have a problem with ryback fans. The fact, backed by the ratings, confirms ur a toolbox.

Serious question: are u a sports fan? Do u have any remote grasp on what the genenral public wants? I'm confident ull respond otherwise.

"Cenas the right choice cuz he sells merch." The definition of crazy is doing the same thing repeatedly. Cena is not filling up arenas: the wwe is did. But the constant rejection (not from buyrates) of wwe fans is telling. He gets boo'd by close to, if not, 80% of the audience.

That is all I need to read to know how meaningless your opinion is on anything.

I don't give a shit about ur hangbanger fandom. If ur a fan, that's cool. But defending rybotch to the extent that u do tells meeverything I need to know. I don't have a problem with ryback fans. The fact, backed by the ratings, conforms ur a toolbox.

Serious question: are u a sports fan? Do u have any remote grasp on what the genenral public wants? I'm confidenrt ull respond otherwise.

The way you just jump from one half-assed defense mechanism to another makes me assume you're drunk. Are you drunk?

We're not talking about Cena, we're not talking about my favorite sports teams, and the Headbangers (not Hangbangers, pay attention) was merely used to disprove your false assumptions about how I choose who to cheer for. We're talking about Ryback and I for one choose to enjoy Ryback because he's something fresh (relatively speaking) for the main event. Granted, he'd be better if he could win a match here and there, but he plays a role. A new dragon for the hero to slay, and I enjoyed his work with Foley last night. If you didn't, fine, but there are other ways to say that besides coming here and acting like a *******.

The way you call him Rybotch just paints you as one of those losers who thinks it's still witty and clever to chant Goldberg. Stop being such a tool and get over yourself.

*edit* I was gonna let this go, but fuck it.This isn’t twitter and you’re not texting, stop with the fucking ur. If you want to debate, debate like an educated adult.

Idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back