Why do people hate the Green Hornet movie?

You did encourage it by stating that you'd feel validated if it occurred. It's adorable that you think you can defend what you said, but you're still a piece of shit.

This is what it is to argue with an eight year old. You said that if he killed himself that it would just be an example of evolution as a whole taking effect, when it would actually be an example of natural selection.

You stated how pleased you would be if he killed himself, and now you admit you gave him a reason to see the greater good in committing such an act. You encouraged it, you're still a piece of shit.

You implied that he's a slow person who's "holding us back" and should therefore choose to kill himself. Any normal person would comprehend that you were mocking his existence.

I'm going to say that with every paragraph you're digging yourself deeper into the state of misery you wanted to push onto Shagz. You admit that if he killed himself it wouldn't make you happy, but then fail to clarify how exactly it would make you feel. There is no perfect word for reacting to a suicide, but choosing "happy" was one of the worst words you could have chosen. I sincerely hope that you're never affected by a suicide in your life.

I don't remember you claiming to be an interesting or intelligent person either, but you posted what you posted in an attempt to encourage someone to kill themselves and now your excuse is that you don't care if I think that you're a good person. Fair enough, I'm done remembering that you exist anyway.

yeah twist my words some more.
Validated? That would go against the exact thing i had a go at shagz about, caring what the people on here do or think about my posts.

As for encouraging it, i didn't. Shagz said he was going to do bad things because of the responses he was getting. The worst thing he could do would be to kill himself. I simply stated what my reaction to that would, with one poorly chosen word and then explained why. It wouldnt matter if he died by natural causes, suicide, a car crash, an overdose or a homicide that would still be my thoughts, that an individual that society has to wait for is gone.

And dont try and tell me I'm wrong either, imagine if every redneck was gone tomorrow. Imagine how much the average attitude toward certain issues would change for the better

You know what? fuck those drunks.

Fuck everything I don't give a fuck.

Fuck you.

Oh for crying out loud, calm your tits son. Post properly and if KB is feeling generous he will let you out. Going on a rampage is getting you nowhere.

Now as I'm always late to the party, who is Adam Goodes?

Honestly if you kill yourself because of words strangers (most of whom are on the other side of the planet) say to you on the internet, i would actually be happy. That would be evolution taking effect, you dont get to breed and society can advance a bit faster because the amount of slow people holding us back has just decreased

Dude not cool at all, not cool.

Oh for crying out loud, calm your tits son. Post properly and if KB is feeling generous he will let you out. Going on a rampage is getting you nowhere.

Adam Goodes is one of the all time greats for the AFL (Australian Football League, and no it's not soccer. It's a combination of "Rugby and trying to mug someone" as one American ESPN analyst said) and is an Indigenous Australian. He won Australian of the Year on 2014 for his work with and for Aboriginal people. Absolute nice guy as well, not a mean bone in his body.

Australian rules football player (not rugby). Was a huge talking point in Australian media last year which in turn exposed a shameful proportion of the population who turned out to be rather racist, or at the very least unable to properly express what they're talking about without insinuating as much. I brought it up to find out more about this Shagz character, but if you want to learn more about it I'm glad to talk about it - the media in this country is extremely limited, and looking it up online only gives you two extreme positions. Basically imagine if NBA.com were the only ones writing nba articles, and everything else you saw was just rewording it or an editorial based off of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back