• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why Cena VS Undertaker at WMXXX is Extremely likely now

WWECena4HOF

Dark Match Jobber
First off Undertaker was rumored to face Brock Lesnar at the event.But do to concerns it most likely won't.In fact it looks pretty likely were getting Lesnar vs. Batista as well.

Why do I think were getting Lesnar vs. Batista?
Brock is playing the character Mark Henry was playing in 2011.When every one was scared to step up andevery one who did payed for it.That was until Sheamus stepped up. Mark Henry stepped up got a broken arm.Show steps up and most likely that will be his fate as well.Batista will most likely win the RR,Brock will most likely win the title seeing how I don't think they have him going after it for nothing.Batista will then step up and remind Brock he's the top of the food chain.

Onto Cena vs. Taker....
I don't see Cena winning to Orton just to face Brock again. With Mr.Mcmahon making it clear faces vs. heels don't matter anymore.We will see alot more face vs. face and heel vs. heel matches.So what i'm getting is at is we will see Lesnar vs. Orton for the title at Elimination Chamber with Lesnar winning.Where does that leave Orton facing a legend like Jake Roberts at WrestleMania in a dream match.the EC Match at the PPV will be IC and US.Cena will lose confidence until Undertaker interrupts challenging him to a match at Mania the night after RR.Cena declines stating if he couldn't beat Orton for the title at RR then he can't beat Taker at Mania mainly since he haven't beat him in the past.Taker keeps costing Cena his matches with gongs.Cena snaps and accepts but states on one condition 'I Quit Match' He then states who ever loses retires.This could have WWE teasing a Cena retirement but Cena wins.Who does Cena face at EC.He runs a gauntlet of streak victims.Taker asked to work either Brock or Cena and most recently Bryan.But Bryan will most likely be busy with Bray or even him and the Uso's vs. the whole family.Punk vs. HHH appears to be a lock.Cody vs. Goldust does as well.Shield Triple Threat appears to be as well.As for the Piper/Hogan thing after Hot Rods tweet it appears their working each other if either GETS cleared.
As for why after RR we would get a longer build.With up until the SmackDown before EC being Taker trying to get Cena to accept with mind games.After EC it's official we get the feud to begin with both men being respectful but with emotions running wild.It could be Streak vs. Career

Thing is, due to Daniel Bryan's heel turn and his willing participation in the Wyatt family escapades on SmackDown. The Cena-Wyatt family programme is also a possibility as much as Cena-Taker is,lMO. If the WWE is indeed high on Bray Wyatt succeeding, then a programme at Wrestlemania with Cena will go a long way in achieving that.
It also opens the doors for Daniel Bryan's Big Payoff that many seem to want.

I disagree. IMO Daniel Bryan will turn on the Wyatts at the Rumble. From there one of two things will happen. 1. He wins. 2. he doesn't but has a huge spot where he gives them the what what. I believe it will be #2. Now seeing how over with the fans he is, he needs something big. A huge reward. I see him ending Takers streak. Besides, Cena has already been rumored to be paired with Hogan in some capacity. I really don't see your theory as likely.

Not a chance. If Hogan is involved in WM30 in any kind of in-ring capacity, Cena will be a part of that. That's really all there is to it.

I disagree. IMO Daniel Bryan will turn on the Wyatts at the Rumble. From there one of two things will happen. 1. He wins. 2. he doesn't but has a huge spot where he gives them the what what. I believe it will be #2. Now seeing how over with the fans he is, he needs something big. A huge reward. I see him ending Takers streak. Besides, Cena has already been rumored to be paired with Hogan in some capacity. I really don't see your theory as likely.

This post has to be a joke. Why the hell would he turn on them at the Rumble? Their storyline hasn't even really started yet. The group hasnt had any confrontation. There is no way that they are wasting promo videos, and raw main events entering the road to WM on a feud that will last for three weeks. What is the pay off? Would he just beat Bray wyatt at EC? Wyatt's character wouldnt just accept a lose to Bryan and allow him to go feud for the streak. You couldn't have Bryan lose because he would than look to weak to face Taker. Do you really think they want Bray to lose a match at EC and look weak going into Mania?

Now on to Bryan ending the streak....why does he deserves this? because he started a chant? Bryan is good but give it a damn break. People have gotten over before and they weren't handed the streak. Db hasn't done anything special in his career but people act like he is freakin Bret Hart or somethin. Let the guy have a legendary match, cut a legendary promo, be in a legendary feud, HELL let him do anything that I will remember 10-15 years from now before suggesting that he end the streak. If DB retired today, all he would be known as is the guy that started the YES chant.

DB is a guy that has only been in TWO top of the card storylines in his career and one was only because Cena was injured. Never had a REAL wwe title reign, been in only two wm matches that were both mid card forgettable matches. He shouldn't be allowed to step in the ring with Taker.

This post has to be a joke. Why the hell would he turn on them at the Rumble? Their storyline hasn't even really started yet. The group hasnt had any confrontation. There is no way that they are wasting promo videos, and raw main events entering the road to WM on a feud that will last for three weeks. What is the pay off? Would he just beat Bray wyatt at EC? Wyatt's character wouldnt just accept a lose to Bryan and allow him to go feud for the streak. You couldn't have Bryan lose because he would than look to weak to face Taker. Do you really think they want Bray to lose a match at EC and look weak going into Mania?

Now on to Bryan ending the streak....why does he deserves this? because he started a chant? Bryan is good but give it a damn break. People have gotten over before and they weren't handed the streak. Db hasn't done anything special in his career but people act like he is freakin Bret Hart or somethin. Let the guy have a legendary match, cut a legendary promo, be in a legendary feud, HELL let him do anything that I will remember 10-15 years from now before suggesting that he end the streak. If DB retired today, all he would be known as is the guy that started the YES chant.

DB is a guy that has only been in TWO top of the card storylines in his career and one was only because Cena was injured. Never had a REAL wwe title reign, been in only two wm matches that were both mid card forgettable matches. He shouldn't be allowed to step in the ring with Taker.

Ahhhhh a Bryan hater. Well, as far as turning on the Wyatts, I believe there will come a point in the Rumble where Bray will demand that Bryan eliminate himself. Imagine if you will, the pause and crowd reaction as they cheer for him to do the opposite. This will be the moment the roof comes off. When Bryan eliminates Bray. It writes itself and seeing as though they have been on both Raw and Smackdown the story is progressing pretty quickly. Not to mention the possibility that he has been playing possum all along.

Now as far as his credentials? Every match he is in is close to or is 5 star. The man is a machine. You may not think so, but that may be because someone your man crushing for isn't being pushed.

As for Taker? He has said all along that he would like nothing more than to have his streak ended by an up and comer whom he could elevate to the next level. Add to that the persistent rumors that he wants Bryan this year and you have magic.

I don't for on second think it will happen word for word as i described it but I think it will be pretty close. If you think Bray is too important to lose to Bryan at EC than you haven't been paying attention. It's not just "yes" chants. It's also "Daniel Bryan!" "Daniel Bryan!" "Daniel Bryan!"

In truth, I'd really only want to see Cena versus the Undertaker if this were truly going to be Undertaker's last match. Anything less than that, and it's not going to go over as well. I mean, besides a once in a blue moon singles match against one another and a handful of tag team matches both as allies and enemies, these two have only really crossed paths twice in their respective careers; the Vengeance PPV in '03, where BikerTaker went and 'taught respect' to the punk-[BLEEP] [BLEEP] Doctor of Thuganomics, and in the lead-up to Wrestlemania 23, where Cena was one of three champions Undertaker could chose to fight as the Royal Rumble winner. That's it. And while the initial reason of keeping them separate was both were too huge as babyfaces to have collide, nowadays I feel they're saving that matchup for something much more important.

And here's there I talk you out of the stadium, because I personally don't see the buildup to such a matchup being the conventional 'you screwed me, I'm gonna push your shit in' type of deal. With Taker, any concept of revenge literally comes in the sequels. See the buildups to his 'sequel' matches with Shawn Michaels and Triple H(I KNOW it was their third!!!!!) There's virtually NOTHING in that avenue for either Cena or Taker to go with, and certainly there won't be enough time to CREATE some animosity.

So I see it going something like it did during WM 27, where it was basically Taker and HHH talking back and forth, discussing respect and the like and seasoning the rhetoric about 'Last Outlaws' and 'Ending the Streak', and even throwing in good ol' Shawn as the torn third party that would have a genuine payoff next year.

I suppose it would HAVE to start with Cena, and it could go one of two ways. Maybe there will be a match to determine Undertaker's WM Opponent, and Cena shocks the fans by essentially forefitting his chance in the WWE Title match by entering this one, and winning. Or maybe just after EC, Cena is left without a Title, and without a feud to focus on, not too much unlike Shawn Michaels in WM 25 (Though he did have to beat Vladimir Kozlov to get it). This would be where he calls out the Undertaker. And that's when the Gong would ideally hit and Taker finally returns. Big staredown, Wrestlemania sign over their shoulders, end shot, go home. Then follow it with the predictable back and forth solo promos between them. Talk about the standard 'respect and pride' angles. Talk Taker up as that 'Last Outlaw', the man of a bygone era, the Last Judgment of souls, the whole nine yards. Talk Cena up as the leader of the WWE through the last near-decade, and the last of this generation's Titans that Taker has not put under. Standard stuff, no animosity, no need for animosity.

But here's where I'd deviate. When the talk finally reaches a genuine confrontation, I'd want Cena to basically say this; 'This is not Arrogance, Dead Man... this is Reverence. This challenge is my 'Thank You' for everything you've accomplished in the WWE, and everything you've meant to the WWE Universe, and for everything you've ever stood for in this ring, in that locker room, IN THIS BUSINESS. Don't get me wrong- I WILL go into that ring against you in New Orleans with all the belief in my heart that I will fight you and I will beat you and I will END THE STREAK. Because you expect no less. But this goes beyond The Streak. This goes beyond the fear of facing you in that ring. This goes beyond any mere Mind Games. Wrestlemania 30 is going to go down in history as the Golden Standard in the world of Sports Entertainment, and not only will it be because of YOU, Dead Man, it will be because I HERE AND NOW promise you the GREATEST Wrestlemania Match you will EVER HAVE IN YOUR CAREER!"

(Cripes, I'm such a sappy bastard.)

As for the result... no, the Streak is too memorable to not leave intact forever. How the match goes depends on the stipulations.

I prefer the 'I Quit' or 'Submission' type of match, mostly because it gives you a way to have Taker win without making Cena look worse for it. The idea pretty much involves Cena passing out in the Hell's Gate move, maybe after trying to power-lift/body slam his way out of it if Taker's body can handle that level of punishment. After all, you don't have a submission match with the Undertaker in the grandest stage of them all and quit like a little bitch, right? Both of these guys are downright notorious for never truly giving up, and both would have to truly live up to those reputations.

Still, I imagine it's going to be the standard match, just so Cena can be tombstoned to LOUD fanfare for the 1-2-3. Hell, have Cena kick out twice or thrice and tease the typical Super Cena finish, only throw in the chokeslam JUUUUUUST before you get the AA, y'know, to really jerk the fans around.

Ahhhhh a Bryan hater. Well, as far as turning on the Wyatts, I believe there will come a point in the Rumble where Bray will demand that Bryan eliminate himself. Imagine if you will, the pause and crowd reaction as they cheer for him to do the opposite. This will be the moment the roof comes off. When Bryan eliminates Bray. It writes itself and seeing as though they have been on both Raw and Smackdown the story is progressing pretty quickly. Not to mention the possibility that he has been playing possum all along.

Now as far as his credentials? Every match he is in is close to or is 5 star. The man is a machine. You may not think so, but that may be because someone your man crushing for isn't being pushed.

As for Taker? He has said all along that he would like nothing more than to have his streak ended by an up and comer whom he could elevate to the next level. Add to that the persistent rumors that he wants Bryan this year and you have magic.

I don't for on second think it will happen word for word as i described it but I think it will be pretty close. If you think Bray is too important to lose to Bryan at EC than you haven't been paying attention. It's not just "yes" chants. It's also "Daniel Bryan!" "Daniel Bryan!" "Daniel Bryan!"

typical iwc response...start of by calling me a hater, repeat yourself, use reports such as Taker wanting the streak to end as if it were fact, than finally the number 1 thing that iwc members must do is completey ignore the valid arguments made.

1. Daniel Bryan is currently my favorite wrestler but to say that anyone even hbk has close to a 5 star match everytime they step in the ring is both false and ridiculous.

2. My main problem with your post was that it wouldn't make sense for Bray vs DB at EC. At no point do you even attempt to counter this argument. There is no way to book this match that would make sense for both men heading into Mania. As I stated before, if DB eliminated Bray at the rumble, than beats him at EC, from a character standpoint why the hell would Bray not only allow DB to just brush him aside to face Taker but also not interfere and allow him to defeat taker? Bray has a faction that beats people down and than abducts them. He is being built up as this almost untouchable cult leader but you suggest that he not only gets betrayed by one of his faction members but he then loses to him at a ppv than allows this same guy to do what no man has ever done and become a legend by beating the streak. It is just not enough time to build this program you've suggested without completely killing the Wyatt family.

3. Yes Bryan gets great reponses from the crowd but the yes chants make him seem bigger than he is. Punk was more over at one point than DB ever was and imo he still is. DB has never had a crowd full of people wearing his shirts/hoodies like cm punk and Cena has had. DB is well liked but I honestly believe the yes chant is far more over than he actually is.

4. Having good matches doesn't mean you should end the streak. If it did, than HBK would have ended it, and if he didn't than Punk would have. Both of these men are better than DB at almost every aspect of pro wrestling.

5. Why not just have him stay a Wyatt and face Taker at mania? Having all the Wyatt family members at ringside would make it somewhat believable that he might actually win even though I am against him beating Taker at mania. Plus you wouldn't have to sit through one of those god awful face vs face, I respect u crap ass storylines. Its simple, just have DB try time and time again to prove himself to the wyatts. Than eventually bray tells him that to prove himself he has to take down the undertaker. They attack taker, and feud til mania. Taker beats DB at mania, wyatts than attack DB, Taker helps DB fight off wyatts and clear the ring, DB starts a huge YES chant as taker does his pose in the ring...everybody wins. But like I said, I don't think db should face taker at all.

I wouldn't mind taker/cena. Wit that said cena better not end da streak as that should last 4ever as a measuring stick. Streak vrs career would b anticlimatic cuz everybody would know that cena would win. If cena/taker happens at wm u gotta turn cena heel b4 or definitely after. Altho honestly cena would b a muchover heel if he was 2 beat taker at wm. But a gradual heelturn 2 wm b4 facing taker would b satisfying

Well it all comes down to who they want to work with. If there are two guys outside of HHH who can pick who they will fight at WM and veto those they dont its Cena and Taker. If Taker wants Bryan like some rumours state he will get Bryan and the ending will be whatever taker wants it be it a loss or win and thats all there is too it.

It doesn't matter what people say about the streak not ending or Bryan not being worthy its all just hot air. Taker has earned the right in Vinces and Hunters eyes to pick how he goes out and who he faces til then.That isnt to say taker wont listen to ideas and go with it if he likes it but if he is dead set on Bryan that is who he will face.

As for Cena he has a similar right in the eyes of Vince and HHH to have alot of say in who he fights at WM 30. If he wants to do a tag match with HH or do a program with Bray Wyatt he will. However if he feels he should be in a bigger program or going for the title at WM 30 then he will get that as well but i think Cena has shown a willingness to work with smaller programs if the story and payoff is right. If Taker is working with Bryan,Cm Punk with HHH and Brock and Batista for the title then you could pair Orton vs Cena but that would be very stale. A tag match with HH would have a nostalgia feel but that's it. Cena vs Wyatt while i dont think Wyatt is ready for it could work but i am afraid it might rush things too quick and wreck what should be a nice steady push for Bray. But seeing as how the card might look i dont see many other options.

Cena vs. Undertaker is possible, if for no other reason than the company needs something really big for Cena at WM30......and at present, there doesn't seem to be anything on the horizon.

It's January already. By this time in the past two years, Cena and the Rock were sniping at each other in anticipation of their huge series. As is stands today, Cena isn't having a problem with anyone, and that's not good. If Cena isn't facing 'Taker, they had better come up with something quick.

I've always felt the only person 'Taker might lose his streak to would be John Cena. Personally, I think most fans could accept that. Yes, the Cena haters would detest it, but they wouldn't like him beating William Regal or Evan Bourne, either. In terms of someone big and reputable enough to put it over, Cena could turn the trick.

Two factors: All this presumes Undertaker might lose his streak. It could be that the decision to keep him undefeated at WM was made long ago, and 'Taker could have a cage match against God and still come out on top, as far as WWE management is concerned. Second, if 'Taker is to lose, I presume it would be his very last match.....and they're saving John Cena for 'Taker's final fight.

So, what is Mark Calaway's intention? Is this his last match? If so, it will be against Cena.....and I wouldn't even hazard a guess as to the result, which is what makes the match-up so compelling.

If this isn't 'Taker's last match, it's all still up in the air, for Undertaker and for John Cena.

I can definitely see John Cena facing the Undertaker. That is the biggest match left available to him. Cena is also the only believable challenger to the streak left. Everyone else either is a part-timer, has faced Taker before, or would not be believable in ending the streak at this time. Taker VS Cena is the biggest match left for both competitors. It's a win/win situation. If Taker wins, the streak lives on. If Cena wins, he has no choice but to go through the heel turn from hell, literally. The promos leading up to it would be awesome too, no one can hype up a match the way John Cena can, let alone one of these epic proportions.

This is a better option than having Lesnar face Taker. Why do people want to see that match so badly? First of all, Taker IS going to win unless he wants to streak to end. Clearly he would pick the winner himself and what would make anyone think he would pick Brock Lesnar to end the streak? Brock doesn't need that kind of a rub. He'll be a monster forever. He is not believable to end the streak. Within kayfabe, sure. This is Taker's streak we are talking about though. Now, with Cena you get a very big possibility of a victory. I still doubt the streak would end, although Cena is the most likely candidate left to end it. Other than Jericho or possibly Sheamus, Cena is the one I would most want to see become the next streak challenger. Lesnar VS Batista sounds great. I would not mind seeing that. Those two monsters would put on a match that would be everything WWE wished Henry VS Ryback last year would have been.

Regardless of whatever plans might be in place now or what ends up actually happening in 3 months, I am fully confident that WWE has something great planned for John Cena. Wrestlemania 30 wouldn't be complete without the biggest name in the business. He will have a huge match that likely closes the show, and yet another very cool entrance to add to his list of previous big Wrestlemania entrances. Facing Undertaker will be a great addition to his list of memorable matches if it does take place. It's quite possible at this point, we are in for a treat if it does.

I personally don't see any other possibility for John Cena at WrestleMania, unless it's an up and comer like a Bray Wyatt or a Roman Reigns which I sincerely doubt will happen. Cena is too valuable for that and lets be real here, there's not a chance in hell that Hogan passes a medical test for the WWE. I am not keen on that idea anyway, what would be good about it? I don't see the interest.

John Cena vs The Undertaker makes sense because there build up and package videos would be so damn awesome. Imagine the buildup.....The Undertaker has beaten HBK twice, Batista, HHH twice, Randy Orton and CM Punk etc.....the only guy who has yet to "attempt" ending The Streak is John Cena. He is the only true challenge left for The Undertaker lets face it....plus the fact that Brock Lesnar would kill 'Taker at WrestleMania.

I love Daniel Wyatt facing Taker. I ultimately believe the streak deserves to remain intact, however if there is ever going to be something meaningful and substantial gained for any wrestler by ending it, this is that opportunity. The options are there IMO too. KidPolean's angle of DW trying to prove himself to Bray could be great with Bray eventually sending him to end the streak. Imagine The Wyatts helping him win. Bray helping Daniel achieve possibly THE most sought after victory in history. Daniel hugging Bray in the ring and everyone knows Daniel is completely in debt to Bray. Keep them together past WM30, give those boys a year to build a relationship and abduct more people and have em battle it out next year on the grandest stage of them all. It could be an amazing old school character development and build. My personal opinion is these are 2 guys that could be good enough to not need to make it about the belt. A captivating dark, layered storyline told over time. Oh yea and AJ is sister abigail or bray makes daniel abduct her because he believes sister abigail has is inside her.

there is NO CHANCE IN HELL John Cena vs Undertaker is happening at Mania XXX.
Where do people come up with this.
Undertaker does not need a WWE title run, especially when he wrestles no more than twice a year.
John Cena isnt losing at Mania XXX, and Cena will be in the WWE World Title match at Mania 30.
Cena wont be ending the Streak, and Vince would not put on a non finish to a Cena-Taker match on the biggest card of all time.

Reports have Taker requesting a match with Daniel Bryan, very smart on his behalf. Bryan would sell for Taker, would carry Taker to a watchabkle match and would have no issues putting him over. Lesnar will be too much of a physical match for Taker to look believable in. Sheamus will need to return very soon to start a program with Taker. I see Taker being involved in the Wyatt storyline thus howe he will end up crossing paths with BRYAN

I don't believe that Cena vs. Undertaker is going to happen, at least not this year.

Batista and Lesnar? Sure. I think Undertaker wants to wrestle 1-2 more years, and wrestling Lesnar could put that in jeopardy. Reportedly, 'Taker feels Brock is too stiff, so he doesn't want to wrestle him, fearing a career-ending injury. He's already had his beefs with Lesnar in the past, hitting him stiffly in their Armageddon match after Lesnar had done the same to the Rock at Summerslam. Personally, I'd like to see Undertaker stick around, so if he feels that avoiding a match with Lesnar is the best way to do it, I think that's fine.

Batista and Lesnar for the WWE Undisputed World Championship doesn't work for me, however, for a couple reasons. One, we know that Lesnar is a part-timer. Unlike the Rock, Lesnar holding the belt doesn't bring mainstream appeal, or, as least as much as the Rock did. His MMA career ended on a sour note, and many people have likely forgotten he was in the UFC at all.

As for Batista, he's returning after a three and a half year layoff, only six days before the Rumble. He's not John Cena, or a name that draws. Batista has never been a draw, especially as a face, which it seems he'll be upon returning. Having him win the Rumble is a disgrace, and an embarrassment to the wrestlers who have been working full-time since before Batista left.

Also, what's to happen with the Elimination Chamber? If Lesnar faces the champion at the EC PPV, and Batista wins the Rumble, what's left? A mid-card excursion into the Chamber with the winner getting a shot at.....The U.S. title? No, the WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be defended inside the Chamber. If Brock wins it that way, I'll be slightly more ok with that, but Batista vs. Lesnar at Mania just doesn't work for me for a title. A single's match? Sure. But not for a title.

As for Cena, he has a lot left in his career. Why would he put it on the line in an "I Quit" match against a man who has never lost at Wrestlemania and looks superhuman there? It just wouldn't make sense, unless 'Taker made the challenge. Cena does need a marquee match, not the rumored matches of teaming with Hogan, or somewhat better, against Bray Wyatt. It depends on who leaves the Royal Rumble as champion, I suppose.

As for Cena vs. Undertaker, I have two questions:

1. Why does it need an "I Quit" stipulation? It's John Cena, vs. Undertaker, at Wrestlemania. The match could be announced 6 days before Wrestlemania, and it would still be a draw. An "I Quit" stipulation would slow the match down, and in your scenario Cena would win.

I'm as big a Cena fan as there is here, but the strea should never be broken. Not even by Cena.

2. Why would it need to be a retirement match? There's no scenario where this works. While it would be cool to see the two men who have never given up or tapped out go at it, this doesn't work. The Streak, as I said, should never be broken. That means 'Taker beats Cena, and he retires at age 37? Cena, the face of the company, still has a lot left in him. No need to retire him, whatsoever.

From what I've read, Undertaer wants to work with Danioel Bryan. Why not? 'Taker's power moves are more effective on smaller guys, and Bryan could make an aging Undertaker look like gold. He's a much better choice then Lesnar, Batista, or Cena, and the only stipulation one mighthave to use in said match is No Holds Barred. And the match would be glorious. 'Taker vs. Bryan, 'Taker wins, streak remains intact. Bryan helps Undertaker to a great match, loses nothing in the process, and everyone wins.

Cena main events every ppv he's in, there is no way WM XXX will be no different. I was hoping for a Bryan/'Taker match, but it looks more like it will be Bryan/Wyatt. Lesnar is way too physical for "Taker (at his advanced age, with all due respect.), I just pray to God that Cena doesn't win. I can already see the "if Cena wins we riot" signs/banners in NY/NJ lol...

I would love for this to happen and I think it is a possibility. The options for Taker? Lesnar and Sheamus. Unlikely options include Bray Wyatt, Daniel Bryan or even The Rock.

For Cena? Sure, Batista and Orton are options. Bryan, Lesnar, Punk, Wyatt as well. Teaming with Hogan is something that I think could definitely work.

Out of all the options for both; surely Cena vs Taker is the best. We haven't seen them feud since Cena reached the top. Taker probably only has 2/3 matches left in him: they cannot waste one. John Cena is a great option and we know he will deliver in the ring. Cena has got passed the point where people are doubting his in-ring skills (I think) and a match between him and Taker would be fantastic. The idea of the golden boy ending the streak will be at the back of everyone's mind and I am desperate to see this match.

Lesnar vs Taker could definitely still happen. The Undertaker might struggle through the match and will be hurting afterwords but it is a dream match. The other options: Bryan, Bray, Sheamus are solid but not as appealing as Cena.

Cena's options are better but still not foolproof. If he is champ then I'm fine with Cena/Taker not happening because then we are likely to get him vs Lesnar, Punk or Bryan which would all be fantastic. If he isn't champion then options are limited and teaming with Hogan is the most likely. I don't think Cena and Hogan vs Orton and Piper/HHH (for example) is all that bad but I can't see that as a better option than Cena vs The Undertaker.

For me, it really should happen. Right now, I don't think it will - which is a shame - but I live in hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back