Why are squash match parings always the same?

MartialHorror

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I've noticed that WWE likes putting the same people together when doing squashes. Rusev will always conquer Ryder or Slater. Bray will always beat up R-Truth. Fandango has been put in more than one match with Justin Gabriel.

It makes me wonder why they can't mix things up. Why can't Rusev fight Justin Gabriel? Why can't Bray fight Ryder? Is there any reason why WWE prefers feeding squash material to rising stars who have already fed upon them? How is Rusev going over Heath Slater for the millionth time supposed to help either men or entertain the audience?

Amusingly, once Ryder, Khali and Slater- Rusev's favorite opponents- were taken out do to injuries, firings and legal troubles, they stopped having Rusev squash people as if there was no one else for him to squash.

I'm pretty sure there were several racist jokes going around because Rusev was continuously destroying Big E, R Truth and I believe the 3rd was Xavier Woods. Actually I think Kofi was in there too. So he covered the whole New Day faction plus R Truth. So... You might want to start noticing more.

There's pretty much a designated list of jobbers. They rotate accordingly. Yes, you'll see the same jobber lose to the same guy a few times straight usually, but then it usually rotates to a different jobber. Standard stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back