whose the greatest Hogan or Flair?

W

wwe_fan_555

hey all,
i've been a WWE fan for as long as i can remember. one question that has been on my mind for a long time is, who is the greatest of all time? is it the Immortal Hulk Hogan, or is it the Nature Boy Ric Flair.
i guess if its based on championships its Flair. If its who put wrestling on the map its Hogan. if its about the geatest technical wrestler its Flair, if its the most entertaining, its Hogan.
so i've concluded that they are EQUALLY the greatest of all time! they have both equally contributed to making wrestling, in particilar the WWE what it is today, a multi billion dollar empire. i think if there was no Hogan and there was Flair, or there was Hogan and no Flair, wrestling would be nowhere as big today.
what do you all think?
please noone mention any other names in the 'greatest wrestler of all time' debate. noone even comes close to these two, not the Rock, not Stone Cold, not the Hitman, nobody.

I agree with you to a certain degree.

I actually feel NWA was the better promotion for a long time, and Flair had a lot to do with it. NWA was also the first promotion to be on cable I believe.

Yet the WWF was more successful in terms of PPV's and getting onto major networks.

I agree with you because they were pretty much in their prime at the same time, doing similar things but in different promotions.

I think Flair as an old wrestler deserves more credit as, being a wrestler, being part of wresting altogether. Hulkster who i like more is more of the crowd candy. lol crowd candy... yea but they are both very good wresters

I dont like either but I appreciate that Flair is a good wrestler and that I probably would'nt be watching wrestling if it was'nt for Hogan. I say Hogan but it was more of his toy that made me start watching wrestling.

Woooo!
Flair definitely. No, not because he's a 16 time world champion. No, not because he's a legend. It's because he is 60 years old and still wrestling great. And still has the guts to go to the top rope and try to preform a move. Hogan can hardly move when preforming his big boot. So Flair (woo) all the way.

Wooo!

Without a doubt Flair, He has given everything to wrestling. Hogan imo is a character and not a true reflection of a wrestler.

Flair.. Cuz he was the one who got me into wrestling one of his matches against Sting back in the late 80's.. woooooooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back