• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's Your Team?

I’m a Philly Fan all the way. I was born in the city and raised just about 15 – 20 minutes outside of it. Oh, and my Dad got me rooting for the Home Team. So…
MLB – Phillies
NBA – Sixers
NFL – Eagles
NHL – Flyers
Win, lose or draw, my heart is in Philadelphia.

I'm from the St. Louis, Missouri area, and out of the 3 pro sports teams we have here, the one everyone loves is the Cardinals. They are second to only the Yankees with 10 World Series victories, and have had some of the greatest players ever wear the birds on the bat, such as Stan Musial, Ozzie Smith, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, Dizzy Dean, and the best player in baseball today, Albert Pujols.

The team I live and die by is the Toronto Maple Leafs. They are my main team because of their storied history, the passion they hold, and the intense rivalries with some of my hated teams(Canadiens, Senators). TML fans take alot of heat from everyone, but still stay strong to the cause. Eventually we will win the cup and every hater will never hear the end of it. !!!GO LEAFS GO!!!

2nd - Dallas Cowboys
3rd - Toronto Blue Jays/Toronto Raptors

clearly the greatest sports team today are the Red Devils, Manchester United!!!! The past Georgie best, the present Wayne Rooney, and the future is wide open! Three straight league titles, a chance to defend the champions league there is no one who can touch us! My second favorite team is sort of the opposite of Man United, the Chicago Cubs. Ever since i can remember i've always loved both Man U and the Cubbies. Conversely there is one city i can't stand to see win in any sport and that is Boston. I hate the Bruins, The Pats, the Celtics, and especially the boston red sox. if they never won another game it'd be too soon.

The main answer for number one overall teams is all the Cleveland teams. Baseball, Basketball, Football, I love them all and I don't mean love like some of you other guys b/c my teams feel the need to build us up and make us think we can win it all and then shoot themselves in the foot, unless of course Cleveland is in the national foot shooting championship, then they'd miss. But I love baseball in general so the Indians are something that I really get into every year, well I'm holding off getting pissed at them this year b/c the Cavs are still playing and everyone talks about them all the time now.

And I can admit that I, and everyone else in Cleveland, think that LeBron James is the greatest person ever, can do no wrong(on the basketball court), and should be named MVP after the first game of every season.

The only way I can sum up the Browns is w/ the joke that everyone uses when it's football season here. Someone asked me if I was enjoying football season, I said "no". They asked "why not?", I told them I was a Browns fan.

I have alot of family that lives in Philly so I am usually kept up to date w/ whats going on in their sports. So when it comes to the NL in the MLB and the NFC in the NFL I root Philly.

Arkansas Razorbacks. I was raised in Arkansas, and I'm currently attending the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. Quite simple, really. I stuck through the extremely upsetting performances of last season, though it did help when you consider that it was the hardest schedule that year and we had a First Year new coach who was working with Nutt's recruits.

It'll be better this fall, considering Petrino has had a year to cultivate the team this way. The recruits he's picked up this past recruiting session are phenomenal also, considering we're coming in from a losing season.

I am a homer. Going with Chicago teams for professional, except one.

MLB Chicago White Sox. Why not the Cubs? I was born and raised a Sox fan and it brings me joy knowing the Cubs are losing. Mostly because all of my friends that are Cubs fans go overboard by continuously and unnecessarily slandering the Sox. Even after they won the World Series in 2005 all I heard was Sox suck. I enjoy the jealous fans talking crap lol.

NHL Blackhawks. To me right now they are the best young team in the league, Pittsburgh can't claim it IMO as the Hawks are the youngest team in the league and made it to the Conference Finals in roughly a year and a half. Before they even got Toews and Kane I still suffered through what Bill Wirtz brought us. Thank you Rocky Wirtz and John McDonough for turning it all around.

NFL Bears. Need I say more? They are the winning-est franchise in the NFL, not Super Bowls. They had won 8 NFL Championships before the merger occurred and 1 Super Bowl since. I think the number was wrong this past season, but the announcers said that Da Bears had won their 800th game this season, but I believe the number is 700, which is still more wins than any other franchise.

NBA Bulls. I grew up during the Jordan Era and I love them. Now with Derrick Rose on the team, I truly believe they need one or two more players and they can play with Boston, Cleveland etc.

NCAAF I am partial to Illinois because Ron Zook is just a recruiting fiend, but it would probably have to be Boise State after the Fiesta Bowl win over Oklahoma. If you haven't caught those highlights, look them up. The end of the game is freaking amazing, and it can be considered won of the greatest games in College Football.

NCAAB Illinois for this one. Before the '04 season I never paid attention to College Basketball. Then I noticed the team was good. Then in '05 they just dominated the season, but lost to UNC. Depressing but Illinois is my favorite College Basketball team.

NCAABB Cal State Fullerton for College Baseball. I saw them win the College World Series and I just wanted that to be where I go to college. They are always a contender for the CWS title. Awesome academic programs too.

I like the GREEN BAY PACKERS... They have won more World Championships than ANY OTHER NFL team(12). The bears now and forever SUCK!!!!!!!

The Angels are my favorite baseball team.

My cousin used to play for the bengals and broke his leg in the Super Bowl againest the 49ers. I think he is a defensive line coach on the chiefs.

Basketball sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back