Who's posts do you intentionally ignore?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Figured this was more cage-worthy as I'm sure quite a few users will get upset at the mention of their handles.

For me it's Jeffue's STILL a Cunt.

And no, they don't necessarily have to be on your ignore list.

No one, really. I even read shattered dreams' posts, because occasionally he can make some decent ones, and at other times I'm morbidly fascinated in how ridiculous he can get.

Wait, no, King of Yugioh/The Repo-Man/Whatever his recent stupid namechange was. Always ignore him because he's just so...bad.

Pretty much what Doc said. Except I don't ignore King of Yugioh either.

I pretty much just skim through the majority of posts. But the ones I've mentioned in the "Who's posts do you always stop to read" thread I only skip if they're too fucking long, or if I'm too tired to read a semi long post.

Oh yeah, LJL.

By the way, "LJL" is censored on blogTV :lmao: No one can figure out why.

Generally I avoid obnoxious bar-flies and cage-creatures who just don't shut-up. I never looked at a single one of those Bill Lesnar threads because it wasn't worth my time.

TBH...there is no one on my ignore list...I skip through most posts..sometimes if i'm in the mood i'll read em all, especially if theres like 10 posts..if theres like 40, then I won't read em all..I don't really mind who posts..there aint no one I really ignore....

There are a few people I don't like...but thats a different story! ;)

Nobody really. The Sign guy because he is really annoying sometimes.And Next Jericho

guys like Bill Lesner, read one of his posts, was annoyed withe the lack of detail, lack of opinion, lack of everything.

Anyone like that i just don't bother with.

I, on the other hand, go out of my way to read LJL posts.

*****. When did he stop being considered good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back