• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's going??

Sorry if I already posted this. I put it up last weekend but I can't find it so I think I messed it up. Anyway who's going? It's finally in my hometown. Well about 30 miles from my home town anyway. Anyone wanna meet up friday or saturday night? Saturday night after the Hall of Fame I'm going out bar hopping downtown. The arena is in a great place with lots of bars and restaurants right down the street. I'll probably be in a bar called The Brit most of the night. It's a really cool hockey bar. Lots of beers, cool drinks and pub food. It also has a back patio with a smaller bar so you can get away from the DJ. There should be lots of fans in the area all out at the bars. I go to Wrestlemania every year and meeting fans from all over the world is one of the most fun parts of the trip. If anyone is in San Francisco Friday night I'll be in the North Beach neighborhood. I highly recommend San Francisco. It's way cooler than San Jose with a million things to do and see. And Santa Clara is just a suburb with nothing other than the stadium. Anyway North Beach is the red light district, all strip clubs and bars. And Italian Restaurants. It's awesome. So hopefully some people on here are gonna be there and we can meet up. If anyone is interested respond here or PM me. I'll be out late both night. Also if anyone has any questions about the area as far was transport or what to do in town let me know; I've lived here my whole life so I know a lot about the area.

I was in LA a few years ago and loved it, so I was looking forward to coming back. Unfortunately the lacklustre card and the appalling build to this show have made me keep my credit card in my wallet. Quite a few of my friends who were intending to go have also cancelled.

It's a shame really, would rather have gone to San Fran than Dallas, but Vince and company have to do a lot better to make me want to spend a small fortune to come and see it. We'll see what happens this year for Dallas. Might give that a pass as well.

i hate everyone who is going

lol Wrestlemania has NEVER come close enough to me to come but I hear rumors that it may be in PA for WM33 so fingers crossed it does, then i'm going then! lol

I was in LA a few years ago and loved it, so I was looking forward to coming back. Unfortunately the lacklustre card and the appalling build to this show have made me keep my credit card in my wallet. Quite a few of my friends who were intending to go have also cancelled.

It's a shame really, would rather have gone to San Fran than Dallas, but Vince and company have to do a lot better to make me want to spend a small fortune to come and see it. We'll see what happens this year for Dallas. Might give that a pass as well.

Oh if you loved LA you would for sure love San Francisco. It's way cooler. Better weather and no smog and better food. But I'm a little biased.

I'd love if 33 went to Philly. There are only a couple cities left in the US i really want to go to and that's one of them.

I am going. Arriving in SF at midnight on Wednesday. Unlike most years, when it is at best 50/50, I'm actually a lot more excited to see San Francisco than go to Wrestlemania this year.

Got 3 full days of 'tourism' before Wrestlemania Sunday, still deciding whether or not to visit San Jose at all

I am going. Arriving in SF at midnight on Wednesday. Unlike most years, when it is at best 50/50, I'm actually a lot more excited to see San Francisco than go to Wrestlemania this year.

Got 3 full days of 'tourism' before Wrestlemania Sunday, still deciding whether or not to visit San Jose at all

Do you go every year? Dude I wouldn't bother with San Jose unless you are planning to go out after the hall of fame. It's a cool city but it's like a really cool suburb. San Francisco is just a really awesome city with a million cool things to do. If you have time I totally recommend going to the Marin Headlands. Its right across the Golden Gate Bridge. You'd have to drive or take some sort of tour bus but the views of the city are amazing. I was actually there earlier today and took this picture.

bridge pano (2 of 2) by Burritocover, on Flickr

Anyway hopefully we can met up at some point. I'm always excited to meet other fans it's a huge part of what makes wrestling so cool.

That looks cool. Never heard of the Marin headlands but will give it a look. Got a bit more time to play with now as I took too long to book Alcatraz and it's all sold out for the weekend.

Cheers for the advice on San Jose. I'm a big football (soccer) fan so if the Earthquakes were at home it would be a no brainer. Sadly they are on the road this weekend.

And as for your initial question, yes this is my ninth straight. I love wrestling and I love travelling so it's a perfect fit for me.

That's awesome. Same with me I go every year. This is my 14th straight and 15th overall. Wrestling and travelling are my favorite things too so Wrestlemania is perfect. It's a great way to see the country.

I'm so jealous of anyone going to a WrestleMania, the amount of wrestling-related things to do around the city on a WM weekend is incredible, with the HOF, Axxess, the Raw after WM, other indie shows and autograph events and of course Mania itself.

I would LOVE to go to a WM, but living in the UK makes it a bit of a problem. It would cost a small fortune to go to a show, but it is a goal for me and my mate, we've promised each other that we WILL go at some point. But, at the moment with the amount of financial commitments I have its not feasible. Seeing 'Taker and Triple H is something I've always wanted to do, so I'll need to get to a 'Mania in the very near future, for 'Taker especially!

Well I'm hoping taker and sting wrestle in other in a dual retirement match next year so maybe that could be your year. Texas is a pretty cool place too.

If anyone sees this last minute and is in town if you want to hang out after the hall of fame come by the Brit. It's a few blocks down the street from the arena. I'll be wearing an Austin 3:16 shit, come say hi and have a drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back