Luger Makes His Return Wrestling The Grim Reaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Dave Meltzer is reporting that Lex Luger is in rough shape in San Francisco.

There are reports that he suffered a stroke in his hotel room and has no feeling from the waist down.

More soon.

Partial Source: Dave Meltzer

Lawrence Pfohl (Lex Luger), 49, is listed in stable condition in the emergency care unit at Stanford University Hospital in Palo Alto, CA.

We're told there was a major scare in his hotel room in San Francisco. Luger was in town for the huge fanfest this weekend.

The hospital will not confirm anymore details for us. There are different reports this evening on whether he had a heart attack or a stroke.

More on this breaking story as we get it. I'm awaiting calls back from several people whom I contacted.

Several fans and even family members of Lex Luger have emailed me asking for updates. The only thing I can tell you is that I'm told he had a mild heart attack and not a stroke as I reported earlier. The only information the hospital released to me is that he is in stable condition but is in the emergency care unit.

Well if you do insist on doing copus amounts of steroids then this will happen. What do you think the cances of him still abusing steroids are, despite his wrestling career being finished? And what did that hot piece of ass Miss Liz see in him. Or Savage for that matter.

I have never been a fan of Lex Luger at any point of his carreer. He was always one of those guys that had little talent when it came to getting it done in the ring, but was always in the Main Event scene due to his size. However his size was due to his massive steriod use.

I train people at the gym that I work at. The worst part of my job is meeting young teenagers that want to start taking steriods, HGH, and loads of other substances to get bigger for college sports. I think I will start using Lex as an example of why you don't do these things.

If you want to be walking with a cane at age 45 and in a wheelchair by age 50 just so you can gain 10 pounds before football season, than yeah do it.

As mean as it is...I really love the title of this thread. Jake, you should write eulogies, man. Although, if anyone here has seen "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey" Death usually prefers games of Twister and Battleship. Just sayin'.

Now I know where the idiots collect on this thread....why doesn't anyone cut Lex Luger a break? Everyone else gets cut a break...Steve Austin when he hit Debra, Kurt Angle with a DUI, Triple HHH with his stupid backstage politics....First off the comments of Elizabeth are out of line. He regrets everything he has done. Can't anyone ever LET IT GO!!! Can't anyone just leave him alone...he is probably the most insulted wrestler out there, and there are others who deserve it more...that's for sure...but they seem to be forgiven and Luger is not...just forgive and forget guys and let it go...let's say a prayer he comes through this with his health intact and a straightened out life....if it was you who went through this would you want people to say these mean things about you???? I don't think so

Now I know where the idiots collect on this thread....why doesn't anyone cut Lex Luger a break? Everyone else gets cut a break...Steve Austin when he hit Debra, Kurt Angle with a DUI, Triple HHH with his stupid backstage politics....First off the comments of Elizabeth are out of line. He regrets everything he has done. Can't anyone ever LET IT GO!!! Can't anyone just leave him alone...he is probably the most insulted wrestler out there, and there are others who deserve it more...that's for sure...but they seem to be forgiven and Luger is not...just forgive and forget guys and let it go...let's say a prayer he comes through this with his health intact and a straightened out life....if it was you who went through this would you want people to say these mean things about you???? I don't think so

I don't feel at all that my post was out of line. I have zero sympathy for athletes that abuse or even use steriods and have health problems because of it. The risks of using these substances are well documented. Luger used them to try to get on top well there were plenty of other wrestlers not getting the same advantage. He knew the risks, no he is paying the price.

If he tries to turn it around, I would be a supporter of that. Lets wait and see what he does.

I've been a Luger fan and mark since the age of eight, but I feel no pity for the man. He made his own bed through years of hard and ILLEGAL living in and out of the business and now he's simply reaping what he's sown. And just because he regrets the issues regarding Elizabeth doesn't change the fact that she's deceased and that she wasn't a chemical monkey of that caliber before they hooked up. Do I hope he recovers? Sure. I don't wish death upon anyone...well, there are a few exceptions, but Pfohl isn't one of them. As for the others mentioned like Austin, HHH and Angle? I'm fans of both of theirs in terms of some of the work they've done, but I'm disgusted by both of their living choices. Angle with his boozing and driving. Hunter with his obvious choice of taking the gas. Finally, Austin's wife is annoying as all hell (regardless of how nice her tits are) but he should've left her as opposed to roughing her up. For that, he's just as fucking dumb as she is.

Steve Austin when he hit Debra, Kurt Angle with a DUI, Triple HHH with his stupid backstage politics

Wait....what?

Steve Austin did allegedly (or was found guilty of) spousal abuse.

Kurt Angle drove under the influence putting himself and others on the road in serious danger.

Then you mention Triple H and his blasted backstage politics...

One of those things doesn't belong....

I don't feel at all that my post was out of line. I have zero sympathy for athletes that abuse or even use steriods and have health problems because of it. The risks of using these substances are well documented. Luger used them to try to get on top well there were plenty of other wrestlers not getting the same advantage. He knew the risks, no he is paying the price.

If he tries to turn it around, I would be a supporter of that. Lets wait and see what he does.

He has been working to turn it around for a while. He was and possibly still is living in a spare room that his pastor had according to an interview that he had done a while back. Copy and paste the link below and it should take you to the interview.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=3016179

Some of you young folk may not understand this, but it takes a real man to admit his mistakes and try to get his life back on track. All the insults in the world matters not to those like him. All he is focused on in his remaining years on Earth is to right the wrongs.

For that, I pray that Lex has a speedy recovery, so that he can begin to bless others, as God has given him a second chance on life.

Lex Luger is suffering from the choices he made in his life. Sure, he may have changed his life around, but the sins of your past will eventually catch up to you. Years of rampant drug use and the Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll lifestyle will catch up to you, and it has.

I don't wish the man pain, but you guys need to realize, this is self induced, and I have no pity on this man for that. And it's not just Lex Luger, it's any of these former wrestlers that fall over dead or end up having strokes or heart attacks. You don't do stuff like that to your bodies and not expect consequences later on in life.

Lex did not suffer a heart attack or stroke, he has some nerve issues in his spine he is unable to move his arms or legs. He is under observation at the hospital he was suppose to have both hips replaced at the end of this month. As far as his choices in life he made them, learned from them, and has moved forward to a life with Christ Jesus. He is a fanatastic human being, who's only mission in life is to bring people closer ro God. We all have made wrong choices in our life, only God will be our judge in the end. So keep Lex in your prayers and your hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back